- As low as $1,225/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee grinder
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Located in Charleston, this welcoming vacation home lets you experience it all. There's convenient onsite parking, so you can leave your car behind and let your feet make short work of the 1-min. walk to Upper King Design District or the 11-min. walk to Charleston Music Hall.
This vacation rental features a BBQ grille and air conditioning. Connect to the WiFi, or get comfortable in front of the Intelligent TV. Bathroom amenities include a hair dryer, towels, and toilet paper. Prepare a home-cooked meal in the kitchen, complete with an oven, a stovetop, and a refrigerator, as well as a coffee maker, an electric kettle, and an ice maker. And you can even pack a bit lighter because there's a washer and dryer. Other amenities include bed sheets, an ironing board, and heating.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square, while American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Charleston rental home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Book your rental home in the Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites typically offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides which include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your search:
- Start by choosing your potential vacation weeks and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Charleston Revival Steps From King St has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible online. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or charges may be applied to your contract.
- If there's a specific Charleston area destination you are crazy about, search for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Store the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- To make certain damages aren't linked to your family's visit, note any problem areas during arrival. text the property manager right away to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected everything. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a excellent time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles