- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Table tennis
- 1 bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deck or patio
- Dining room
- Electric kettle
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2700 sq ft (251 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2700 square feet
This handsome home sleeps 12.
It features 2 kings, 3 queens, 2 queen futons and 1 queen sleeper couch.
We are located across the street from the Charleston Municipal Golf Course, 15 mins. from Folly Beach and a 10 min. Uber to the historic downtown area.
Our home offers a completely fenced in yard
with a private pool, outdoor ping pong championship size table and a huge deck with outdoor dining space and a grille.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Caw Caw Interpretive Center, while Gullah Geechee Exhibit & Borough Project and Music Farm are cultural highlights. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Museum, or check out an event or a game at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tricks and tips to get the perfect vacation home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- June, July, and August are high season in Charleston. Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring months is one of our best tips for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guides which often include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to select the best rental home in Charleston:
- First, have your family select a vacation week and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Charleston Bungalow has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available online. If not, email or call the property owner before you reserve the property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to work out what bed configuration is best for your vacation family.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or could be applied to your contract.
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your smartphone.
- To make sure damages aren't linked to your stay, inspect for any problem areas during check in. Speak to the property manager right away to record any damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- Re-check the property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a terrific stay? Most rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- James Island County Park - 1.6 miles
- City Marina - 3.2 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.3 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 3.6 miles
- The Citadel - 3.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 3.9 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 4.0 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 4.0 miles