- As low as $675/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Table tennis
- 1 bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deck or patio
- Dining room
- Electric kettle
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2700 square feet
This pretty home sleeps 12.
It features 2 kings, 3 queens, 2 queen futons and 1 queen sleeper couch.
We are located across the street from the Charleston Municipal Golf Course, 15 mins. from Folly Beach and a 10 min. Uber to the historic downtown area.
Our home offers a completely fenced in yard
with a private pool, outdoor ping pong championship size table and a huge deck with outdoor dining space and a grille.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Traveling with kids? Consider Splash Zone Waterpark, or check out an event or a game at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Our top Rental home tips:
When to go & When to reserve a rental home:
- Summer is high season in the Charleston area area. To get the best value, change your family's Charleston area vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer excellent weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, selecting, and booking a perfectrental home:
- Select dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Charleston Bungalow has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is normally available on booking pages. If not, contact the property management company before you book the rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what is best for your vacation group.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly property. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
More tips for your visit:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental.
- During arrival, note any issues with the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors bothering your peace. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Re-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed everything at departure. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a great time? Most rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- James Island County Park - 1.6 miles
- City Marina - 3.2 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.3 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 3.6 miles
- The Citadel - 3.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 3.9 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 4.0 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 4.0 miles
- City Market - 4.2 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 4.1 miles
Ready to book Charleston Bungalow?Book Online Get Information Call: