- As low as $1,255/Night
- 8 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 24
- 8 bathrooms
- 8 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Furnished balcony/patio
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Laundry detergent
- Limited onsite parking
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- No elevators
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Self parking on site (surcharge)
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Street parking available
- Tile flooring in public areas
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 24
- 8 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
The PERFECT vacation rental for Weddings, Enormous Groups and Families looking to travel in complete extravagant comfort and privacy! This 4-suite unit is the ONLY property in Charleston that can host your entire event in their own private suites just steps from the heart of Downtown Charleston!
This unique multi-suite listing accepts the entire family to travel in complete comfort and privacy. Sleep up to 24 guests in our 124 Spring Street Complex! Featuring four brand-new separate and entirely equipped 2 bedrooms 2 bathroom suites complete with a full-sized sleeper couch in each unit, there is no listing in Charleston that can accommodate your entire event in this kind of privacy! The Suites at Sanctuary Court are walking distance from King Street, MUSC, The College of Charleston and many other stores, eateries and bars. This listing is ideal for sizable groups, family trips, bachelor/bachelorette events and much more. Inquire for more details about his one of a kind enchanting rental!
An outdoor patio furnished with teak tables/chairs and benches over looking our "living court" and across from Estadio Restaurant. Making this a great place to grab a drink and sit back and relax.
We are available to make your visit to historic Charleston a memorable escape to absorb the southern hospitality and appeal of this world acclaimed destination. We will provide check-in instructions one week prior to your arrival, but if you have any questions in the meantime, we’ll be happy to answer them.
There will be a guide book waiting in your suite that can answer most questions about the suite itself and provide our favorite dining recommendations, but don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions before you arrive!
The vacation rental suites at Sanctuary Court are located in the heart of the Cannonborough-Elliotborough neighborhood in historic downtown Charleston, South Carolina.
Cannonborough-Elliotborough draws young professionals to its restored, wood-fronted homes. King, Cannon, and Spring Streets, are dotted with indie stores, vintage stores, and bakeries. Trendy eateries serve up everything from comforting Southern fare to Mediterranean cuisine, and Upper King Street has hip bars for craft beer and home drinks. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xaio Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Goulette, Five Loaves Café, R Kitchen, Warehouse, Chez Nous and Josephine Wine Bar. Wildflour Pastry and 132 Coffee and Kitchen bar are magnificent local coffee stores in within a block.
Charleston is best seen by foot or bicycle but if you have any other transportation needs, the following are who we recommend:
Pre-arranged paid, reserved on-site parking is available for $25/day. $10 Daily street parking passes may also be available. Please inquire and pre-arrange prior to arrival if you will have a car with you.
Operational License #:OP2020-01405
**This is a second and third story unit with no elevators, NOT HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE**
Supplied with every Charleston Vacays Stay:
Personal Local Direct Property Manager Contact
Paper Products (trash bags, toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT (the “Agreement”) is entered into this by and between CKC Properties, LLC, (the “Manager”) and the Guest. Guest Information: 1. Term. Term beginning on the Arrival Date and ending on the Departure Date. Check-in is 4:00 p.m. and Check-out is 11:00 a.m.
Certain properties are available for early check-in and/or late check-out for an additional fee. 2. Property
& Address. The vacation rental property (the “Property”) is: (directions available on request) 124 Spring Street Suite 201,202,301, and 302 Charleston, SC 29403. Occupancy Limit. The max. number of guests allowed at the Property at any one time is: 6 per suite 24 Total. 4. Rental Amount, Fees and Payments. It is hereby agreed that the TOTAL RENT DUE is stated in listing website. Rent and Fees for the Property are due as follows: a.) INITIAL RESERVATION PAYMENT – 25% payment of the total rent is due immediately at time of booking. Guests must cancel 60 days prior to check-in date to receive a full refund. b.) FINAL PAYMENT OF RENT – Final 75% payment of the total rent is due 60 days prior to the check in date. After this point there are no refunds of any amount of the booking payments. c.) SECURITY DEPOSIT - A security deposit of Five Dollars ($500.00) will be charged 3 days prior to guest(s) departure date and shall be held by the booking company and/or manager to cover any damage or costs incurred during the Guest’s time at the Property. If there are excess monies remaining of Security Deposit after the Manager’s inspection of the Property, the booking company shall refund the excess monies within Four (4) days of Guest’s departure from Property. No reservation is effective until Manager’s receipt of the Final Payment. 5. Travel insurance. You are not required to obtain a CSA Travel Policy that provides protection against damages during your stay. Please note that no refunds will be supplied by Manager due to any situation arising after Sixty (60) days from arrival unless certain situations arise as listed in Section 9 herein. 6. Parking Limit for Rental. There is no parking included with this rental reservation but the Manager may provide on-site parking for an additional $25/nighttime, off-site parking for an additional $15/nighttime and/or 0n street parking passes for $5/daily pass. This is subject to availability and must be confirmed by the Manager. 7. Property Damage or Injury. Guest and guest event agree that property is not a handicap accessible property. Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Manager and the owner of the Property against all loss, damage, expense, and penalty arising from any action of the Guest or visitors of the Guest which causes injury or death to any person or damage to Property or the surroundings properties. Guest shall be responsible for all said damage to the Property caused by Guest or Guest’s event. Guest shall pay all costs to repair or replace the damaged property plus a Twenty-Five Percent (25%) management fee of the total replacement or repair costs to be deducted from the Security Deposit and/or claimed against your CSA Travel Insurance Policy that provides protection against damages during your stay. If the damages are more than the deposit and the insurance coverage amount, Guest shall be billed directly for immediate payment of the full amount due. CKC Properties, LLC is the Manager of the Property and the Agent of the property owner and is acting at all times in the best interest of the owner. Guest(s) agree to indemnify and hold harmless the property owner and Manager, their employees and all their representatives from claims, suits or damages of any kind including personal injury arising out of or related to: (a) any acts or omissions of Guest(s) or their guests or invitees, (b) Guest's occupancy of the property including damages or losses arising from the Manager, their employees' and all their representatives' negligence or gross negligence, (c) theft of, or damage to the personal property of the Guest(s) or their guests or invitees, personal property, (d) any damages or losses relating to fire, acts of God, criminal acts, acts of the Owner's or Manager’s negligence or gross negligence or failure thereof, or (e) the presence mold or hazardous materials. Under no circumstances shall Guest(s) be entitled to recover consequential, incidental, or punitive damages from Manager, its Owners, employees or representatives. Guest is encouraged to secure the appropriate travelers or vacation insurance and/or renters insurance. 8. Trash Collection, Cleaning & Departure. Check-in and Check-out times must be stringently enforced. If a Guest checks in before Arrival Date, an additional full day’s Rent will be charged, payable upon taking occupancy. Check-out after 11:00 a.m. on Departure Day without prior written approval and payment of additional fee will incur an additional full day’s Rent which will be charged as Excess Cleaning Cost deducted from the Security Deposit and/or claimed against your CSA Travel Insurance Policy that provides protection against damages or costs during your stay. If the damages are more than the deposit and the insurance coverage amount, Guest shall be billed directly for immediate payment of the full amount due. Manager does not have a storage room; however please notify us ten (10) days in advance if you must ship items to us in advance to hold until your arrival. THERE IS NOT A DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE. Prior to Departure, guests shall wash all dishes and return the dishes how originally stored in cabinets, bag and remove the trash from Property to the trash area, and strip the linens off the beds and leave them at the bottom of stairs on the tile floor (not on carpet). If Manager's cleaning service is required to spend more than five (5) hours cleaning the Property or if a trip to the dump is required to haul away excess trash, an additional fee will be charged at $50 per hour beyond the five (5) hours (plus Dump Fees), and will be deducted from the Security Deposit, and/or claimed against your CSA Travel Insurance Policy. Linens and bath towels are supplied with the Property, but please bring your own beach towels. The Guest will be charged Fifty Dollars ($50.00) per item for any linens, towels, dishes, or other items taken from the Property. If the item damaged or lost exceeds Fifty Dollar ($50.00) in value, the cost of the item plus a twenty-five percent (25%) management fee shall be deducted from the Security Deposit and/or claimed against your CSA Travel Insurance Policy that provides protection against damages during your stay.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Finding the best rental value:
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best properties are reserved early. Reserving your rental home up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Summer months are high season in Charleston. To find the best value, change your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines that include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Filter your rental search:
- First, have your family select a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group requires. The Palmetto State Complex- 4 Condo Complex has 8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is often available online. If you don't see them listed, call the property manager before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You will need to establish what bed configuration is suitable for your family.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the owner about pet restrictions before booking.
- Is your group looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents lots of concerns.
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Note any damages to the property at check in, and immediately contact the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if there is a dispute.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your peace. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Re-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property a final time and scan for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the host is not available, remember to take video of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on great ratings to compel future reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.6 miles
- The Citadel - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.9 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles