- As low as $1,854/Night
- 8 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 24
- 8 bathrooms
- 8 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 24
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 24
- 8 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
The PERFECT vacation rental for Weddings, Extensive Groups and Families looking to travel in complete opulent comfort and privacy! This 4 condo- 8 Bedroom/ 8 Bathroom Complex is the ONLY property in Charleston that can host your entire event in their own private suites just steps from the heart of Downtown Charleston!
This unique multi-suite listing accepts the entire family to travel in complete comfort and privacy. Sleep up to 24 guests in our 124 Spring Street Complex! Featuring four brand-new separate and completely equipped 2 bedrooms 2 bathroom suites complete with a queen sized sleeper couch in each unit, for a total of 4 King beds, 4 Queen beds, and 4 Queen couch sleepers, there is no listing in Charleston that can accommodate your entire event in this kind of privacy! The Suites at Sanctuary Court are walking distance from King Street, MUSC, The College of Charleston and many other stores, eateries and bars. This listing is ideal for sizable groups, family trips, bachelor/bachelorette events and much more. Inquire for more details about this one of a kind elegant rental!
An out door patio furnished with teak tables/chairs and benches over looking our "living court" and across from Estadio Restaurant. Making this a great place to grab a drink and sit back and relax.
We are available to make your visit to historic Charleston a memorable escape to absorb the southern hospitality and appeal of this world acclaimed destination. We will provide check-in instructions one week prior to your arrival, but if you have any questions in the meantime, we’ll be happy to answer them.
There will be a guide book waiting in your suite that can answer most questions about the suite itself and provide our favorite dining recommendations, but don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions before you arrive!
The vacation rental suites at Sanctuary Court are located in the heart of the Cannonborough-Elliotborough neighborhood in historic downtown Charleston, South Carolina.
Cannonborough-Elliotborough draws young professionals to its restored, wood-fronted homes. King, Cannon, and Spring Streets, are dotted with indie stores, vintage stores, and bakeries. Trendy eateries serve up everything from comforting Southern fare to Mediterranean cuisine, and Upper King Street has hip bars for craft beer and home drinks. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xaio Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Goulette, Five Loaves Café, R Kitchen, Warehouse, Chez Nous and Josephine Wine Bar. Wildflour Pastry and 132 Coffee and Kitchen bar are incredible local coffee stores in within a block.
Charleston is best seen by foot or bicycle but if you have any other transportation needs, the following are who we recommend:
Charleston Executive Limo
Charleston Bicycle Taxi
Paid, reserved parking available on site on a first come, first served basis for $25/day. There are 4 spaces that are available to all 8 units. We also have off-site parking (a short two block walk) available for $15/nighttime. Please inquire if this is something you're interested in
Operational License #:OP2020-01405
**This is a second story unit with no elevators, NOT HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE**
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect Charleston area rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal SC. Book your Charleston area vacation home in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitor guides have coupons for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Filter your search:
- Select a designated group leader, select your vacation dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family requires. The Palmetto State Complex- 4 Condo Complex has 8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available on booking pages. If not, email or call the property management company before reserving your home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the owner about allowable breeds and types before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your family's visit, note any problem areas during check in. message the property manager immediately to relay any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your peace and quiet. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, remember to take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a wonderful stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.6 miles
- The Citadel - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.9 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.4 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.4 miles
Ready to book The Palmetto State Complex- 4 Condo Complex?Book Online Get Information Call: