About this Property
- Sleeps 24
- 8 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
The PERFECT vacation rental for Weddings, Grand Groups and Families looking to travel in complete extravagant comfort and privacy! This 4 condo- 8 Bedroom/ 8 Bathroom Complex is the ONLY property in Charleston that can host your entire event in their own private suites just steps from the heart of Downtown Charleston!
This unique multi-suite listing accepts the entire family to travel in complete comfort and privacy. Sleep up to 24 guests in our 124 Spring Street Complex! Featuring four brand-new separate and completely equipped 2 bedrooms 2 bathroom suites complete with a queen sized sleeper couch in each unit, for a total of 4 King beds, 4 Queen beds, and 4 Queen couch sleepers, there is no listing in Charleston that can accommodate your entire event in this kind of privacy! The Suites at Sanctuary Court are walking distance from King Street, MUSC, The College of Charleston and many other stores, eateries and bars. This listing is ideal for sizable groups, family trips, bachelor/bachelorette events and much more. Inquire for more details about this one of a kind beautiful rental!
An out door patio furnished with teak tables/chairs and benches over looking our "living court" and across from Estadio Restaurant. Making this a great place to grab a drink and sit back and relax.
We are available to make your visit to historic Charleston a memorable escape to absorb the southern hospitality and appeal of this world acclaimed destination. We will provide check-in instructions one week prior to your arrival, but if you have any questions in the meantime, we’ll be happy to answer them.
There will be a guide book waiting in your suite that can answer most questions about the suite itself and provide our favorite dining recommendations, but don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions before you arrive!
The vacation rental suites at Sanctuary Court are located in the heart of the Cannonborough-Elliotborough neighborhood in historic downtown Charleston, South Carolina.
Cannonborough-Elliotborough draws young professionals to its restored, wood-fronted homes. King, Cannon, and Spring Streets, are dotted with indie stores, vintage stores, and bakeries. Trendy eateries serve up everything from comforting Southern fare to Mediterranean cuisine, and Upper King Street has hip bars for craft beer and home drinks. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xaio Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Goulette, Five Loaves Café, R Kitchen, Warehouse, Chez Nous and Josephine Wine Bar. Wildflour Pastry and 132 Coffee and Kitchen bar are amazing local coffee stores in within a block.
Charleston is best seen by foot or bicycle but if you have any other transportation needs, the following are who we recommend:
Charleston Executive Limo
Charleston Bicycle Taxi
Paid, reserved parking available on site on a first come, first served basis for $25/day. There are 4 spaces that are available to all 8 units. We also have off-site parking (a short two block walk) available for $15/nighttime. Please inquire if this is something you're interested in
Operational License #:OP2020-01405
**This is a second story unit with no elevators, NOT HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE**
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Charleston City Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect rental home experience:
When to reserve a Charleston area rental & When to go:
- Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our best tip for saving money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can book, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved early. Reserving your vacation home six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines contain coupons for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Planning, selecting, and booking the bestvacation home:
- Start by selecting your trip dates and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. The Palmetto State Complex- 4 Condo Complex has 8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available online. Otherwise, email or call the host before you book the home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the owner about pets before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your smartphone.
- Record any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few issues.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on great reviews to propel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.6 miles
- The Citadel - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.9 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles