- As low as $219/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 5 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Feel Charleston in this gorgeous two story, 5 bedroom home! A classic Charleston Single on Coming Street, steps from famed King Street. Savor simple access (steps away) to local bakeries, coffee stores, top-notch eateries and bars Located in a marvelous neighborhood, this home is your gateway to the city's vibrant culture. Explore historic streets and savor the city's culinary delights. Unwind on the porch, soak in the Southern ambiance, and create lasting memories in this Charleston gem!
Live like a local while in Charleston in this historic home constructed in 1895. Roomy & ideal for your stay.
Bedroom #1: King Bed + En-Suite Bath + Kitchenette
Bedroom #2: Queen Bed + TV + En-Suite Bath + Kitchenette
Living Room: Full Couch Sleeper
Bedroom #3: Queen Bed + TV + En-Suite Bath + Kitchenette
Bedroom #4: Queen Bed + TV + En-Suite Bath + Kitchenette
Bedroom #5: Queen Bed + TV
Living Room: Twin Couch Sleeper
There are a total of 6 Full Bathrooms within the home.
All bedrooms have a TV except bedroom #1
Each level of the home has a porch with outdoor seating for your group
Entire home + Outdoor Porch/Balcony + 3 Off-street Parking Spaces
The home is located in the beautiful and trendy Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. The area is ideal for a group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao, Fuel, Goulette, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Brown's Court is striking for pastries and coffee. The home is only a short walk from King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and nightlife.
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston Bicycle Taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
Check in is 4pm. Check out is 10am.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a amazing time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Charleston area vacation rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal SC. Booking in Fall or Spring months is an excellent way to save on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Property management companies sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guides have discounts for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Selecting the best vacation rental:
- Start by having your family decide on a vacation week and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Coming St Charm: 1 Block to King Street has 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible online. If not, reach out to the host before you book your rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds.
- If your family is bringing pets, you must reserve a rental that allows animals. Request details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Visiting for a specific event? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your . We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let thieves ruin your vacation.
- During arrival, record any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors bothering your peace. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a wonderful time? Most rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles