About this Property
- Sleeps 26
- 10 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to The Inns! We are a brand of luxury vacation homes here in Downtown Charleston. All of The Inns are modren, freshly refreshed, and professionally decorated.
♟ Charleston 9 BR Home with Additional 1 BR Guest Cottage!
♟ 7 Full Bathrooms
♟ Heart of Downtown! Just Blocks to King Street (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ Professionally Designed with Guest Feel in Mind
♟ 5 Off-Street Parking Spots Supplied
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and Intelligent TVs for Streaming!
Bedroom 1: King Bed
Bedroom 2: King Bed
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
Bedroom 5: King Bed
Bedroom 6: Queen Bed
Bedroom 7: Single Bed
Bedroom 8: Queen Bed
Bedroom 9: Full Bed
Bedroom 10: Queen Bed (guest bungalow)
4 Air Mattresses Upon Request!
- Two Full Kitchens and Three Kitchenettes
- Five Off-Street Parking Spaces
- Separate Guest Cottage with Queen Bedroom
- Two Living Rooms
Conveniences Supplied with Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Entirely-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Drip Coffee Maker + Grounds
✓ Off-Street Parking
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Laundry Detergent Pods
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
Guest will have access to the entire 9BR home + 1BR guest bungalow, as well as 5 parking spaces.
We provide an simple self-check-in process with keyless entry! Instructions are sent 7 days prior to arrival.
The Inns are all designed to provide you with the highest level of comfort and satisfaction.
With a local management team available 24/7, we really provide hotel-level service with the convenience of staying in a private residence.
We'll provide every guest with our 'Guide to Charleston' and assistance in planning their vacation if requested!
Feel complimentary to message, call, or text anytime!
The home is located in the striking and trendy Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. The area is ideal for a group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao, Fuel, Goulette, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Brown's Court is impressive for pastries and coffee. The home is only a short walk from King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and nightlife.
You can walk nearly everywhere downtown from the home, but should you want to discover further there are always Uber/Lyfts available, Pedi-Cabs, and car services. Charleston also has a city-wide bicycle share program called 'Holy City Spokes' with pick-up spots throughout downtown!
✰ 7 Blocks to King Street (shopping, dining, cafes)
✰ 15-20 Minute Walk to Historic District
✰ 20 Minute Drive to Sullivan's, Isle of Palms, or Folly Beach
✰ 15 Minute Drive to Charleston Airport
A welcome letter will be in your unit. Please call with any additional questions.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Charleston Music Hall and Historic Rice Mill. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Charleston area vacation home experience:
Get the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Summer time is high season in Charleston. Book your Charleston area rental in Spring or Fall to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best properties are reserved early. Booking your vacation rental up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides which include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Finding the best rental home in the Charleston area area:
- Begin by choosing potential vacation weeks and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. ? THE INNS ? 10 BR Downtown Home - Amazing Location! has 10 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available on booking pages. If not, contact the host before you book your home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- If there's a particular Charleston area destination you are crazy about, search for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- At Check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately alert the host. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few issues.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on great reviews to stimulate new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles