- As low as $175/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- 6 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to The Inns! We are a brand of luxury vacation homes here in Downtown Charleston. All of The Inns are modren, freshly refreshed, and professionally decorated.
♟ Elegant 6BR/6.5BA Home with Luxury Furnishings
♟ Heart of Downtown! Just 1 Block to King Street (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ Professionally Designed with Guest Feel in Mind
♟ 3 Off-Street Parking Spots Supplied
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and Intelligent TVs for Streaming!
Bedroom 1: King Bed + En-Suite
Bedroom 2: King Bed + En-Suite
Bedroom 3: King Bed + En-Suite
Bedroom 4: King Bed + En-Suite
Bedroom 5: King Bed + En-Suite
Bedroom 6: Queen Bed + En-Suite
Common Area: 2 Queen Airbeds (per request)
- 3 Parking Spaces Supplied!
- Two Living Rooms & Two Full Kitchens
- Intelligent TVs with Streaming!
Conveniences Included with Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Totally-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Keurig Coffee Maker + Starter K-pods
✓ Off Street Parking
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Dishwasher Pods
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
Guests have access to the entire 6BR home made up of two units, two porches, and three off-street parking spaces!
We provide an painless self-check-in process with keyless entry! Instructions are sent 7 days prior to arrival.
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Porchetta Shop, Southbound, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish and many more! Our guests and neighbors also rave about Welton's Tiny Bakeshop and Kudu Coffee. We recommend going to either for a cup of locally-roasted coffee or their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as countless buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Lyft, Charleston Bicycle Taxi, Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
Check-In is at 4PM & Check-Out is at 11AM
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 04283 + 04284
Interaction with Guests:
The Inns are all designed to provide you with the highest level of comfort and satisfaction.
With a local management team available 24/7, we really provide hotel-level service with the convenience of staying in a private residence.
We'll provide every guest with our 'Guide to Charleston' and assistance in planning their vacation if requested!
Feel complimentary to message, call, or text anytime!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square, while Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Charleston vacation rental tips:
Finding your perfect rental:
- Reserve your rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your group.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which will include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning and picking the bestrental home:
- Begin by choosing potential vacation weeks and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. ?THE INNS? 6BR Downtown Home! Perfect for Groups! has 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible online. Otherwise, contact the host before booking the home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to work out what is suitable for your family.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or applied to your contract.
Tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- Document any issues with the property at check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be respectful. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal items. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a terrific time? Many rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles