- As low as $355/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 4 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
NEW LISTING! 6 Bedroom + 4 Bath located just one block from Upper King Street within the Cannonborough-Elliotborough neighborhood of Charleston, this newly remodeled listing is waiting for you to book! Walk to just about anywhere downtown while having parking on site at no cost. Great for enormous groups looking to discover what downtown Charleston has to offer!
Bedroom #1: King Bed + TV
Bedroom #2: Queen Bed + TV
Bedroom #3: Queen Bed +TV
Bedroom #4: Queen Bed + En suite + TV
Bedroom #5: Queen Bed
Bedroom #3: Twin over Full Bunk Beds
Common Area: Modular Couch Bed + Air Mattress (per request)
There are a total of 4 full bathrooms
+ Luxury Linens + Towels Included
+ High Speed WiFi Throughout
+ Paper Products + Bath Conveniences Supplied
+ 6 Intelligent TVs with Streaming Capabilities
Full access to the home + private parking + outdoor space
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Chubby Fish, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Browns Court Bakery. We recommend going here for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03356 + 03355
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a phenomenal time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square, while Music Farm and Aiken-Rhett House Museum are cultural highlights. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Charleston area rental experience:
When to go & When to book:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked early. Booking your vacation rental six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Book your rental in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies frequently offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, visitor guides contain deals for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
How to pick the perfect rental:
- Start by selecting vacation dates and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. ? Charleston Charm ? King Street 6 Bedroom House! has 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available on booking websites. If not, email or call the property management company before you book the home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to work out what bed configuration is optimal for your family.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or applied to your invoice.
- Does your group require special amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
Advice for your stay:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Protect your property!
- At Check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific resource to find the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on good ratings to stimulate future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will will be grateful for your experience find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 1.0 miles
- The Citadel - 1.0 miles