- As low as $550/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 4 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 14
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
NEW LISTING! 6 Bedroom + 4 Bath located just one block from Upper King Street within the Cannonborough-Elliotborough neighborhood of Charleston, this freshly modernized listing is waiting for you to book! Walk to just about anywhere downtown while having parking on site at no cost. Great for sizable groups looking to discover what downtown Charleston has to offer!
Bedroom #1: King Bed + TV
Bedroom #2: Queen Bed + TV
Bedroom #3: Queen Bed +TV
Bedroom #4: Queen Bed + En suite + TV
Bedroom #5: Queen Bed
Bedroom #3: Twin Bed
Common Area: Modular Couch Bed + Air Mattress (per request)
There are a total of 4 full bathrooms
+ Luxury Linens + Towels Supplied
+ High Speed WiFi Throughout
+ Paper Products + Bath Conveniences Supplied
+ 6 Intelligent TVs with Streaming Capabilities
Full access to the home + private parking + outdoor space
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Chubby Fish, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Browns Court Bakery. We recommend going here for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03356 + 03355
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we adore making sure you have a outstanding time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square, while Patriots Point and Music Farm are cultural highlights. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the optimal rental experience:
Get the best rental home value:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in Charleston. To book the largest rental home within your budget, we recommend reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation rental six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Property management companies sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines have coupons for local tours and attractions.
Planning, selecting, and booking a perfectvacation home:
- First and foremost, have your family select a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. ? Charleston Charm ? King Street 6 Bedroom House! has 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available online. If they are not listed, contact the property owner before reserving the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- If there's an individual Charleston area destination you long to visit, browse properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's information in your smartphone.
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your stay, record any problem areas upon your arrival. Speak to the host immediately to record any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents a lot of problems.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let crooks spoil your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a terrific stay? Many rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 1.0 miles
- The Citadel - 1.0 miles
- City Market - 1.2 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.3 miles
Ready to book ? Charleston Charm ? King Street 6 Bedroom House!?Book Online Get Information Call: