- As low as $1,449/Night
- 8 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 17
- 4 bathrooms
- 8 bedrooms
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- In the city center
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 17
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 3125 sq ft (290 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 17
- 8 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3125 square feet
Permit Number: 03257 58 59 60
The Space: Eight bedrooms (two bedrooms in each unit) with a queen/king-size bed, wooden floor and TV.
Three entirely-equipped kitchens (3 of the 4 units have full kitchens) with a refrigerator-freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
Four bathrooms (one in each unit), two with a enormous walk-in shower and two with a bathtub with overhead shower.
One of the living rooms complete with couch bed, and the others complete with TVs. One living room also has a breakfast bar area.
Four balconies with comfortable seating or a dining table with seating.
Guests will have exclusive access to the 1st and 2nd floors of the building. Easily accessible and well lit for your safety.
You can pull your car off the street and into a parking lot, which makes packing and unpacking a breeze.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Hampton Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect rental home experience:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- The earlier you can book, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved early. Booking your vacation rental up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Summer time is high season in the Charleston area area. To get the most suitable rental home within budget, we highly recommend booking in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Charleston area attractions. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies typically offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guides have offers and deals for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Make a plan and pick yourrental:
- Start by selecting your the best vacation week and a max budget.
- 6 blocks to King! has 8 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is often accessible online. If not, reach out to the property owner before reserving the vacation property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or charges may be applied to your agreement.
- Is your group looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Considerations for your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many problems.
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Upon arrival, make note of any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your peace. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- On check-out day, complete a final walk-through to make sure you did not leave anything behind. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a fantastic stay? Most rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- City Marina - 0.5 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- William Aiken House - 1.0 miles
- Hampton Park - 1.0 miles
- Marion Square - 1.1 miles
- Charleston Museum - 1.1 miles
- City Market - 1.4 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.4 miles
Ready to book The Elm House by StayDuvet | 6 blocks to King!?Book Online Get Information Call: