- As low as $473/Night
- 7 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 15
- 4 bathrooms
- 7 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Cobblestone flooring in public areas
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 15
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2987 sq ft (278 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 15
- 7 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2987 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Permit Number: 01582, 01583
Our newly modernized home, divided into two separate units, has a combined total of 7 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, and is located in the heart of downtown Charleston. The space has a bright, modern interior with tons of textures while seamlessly maintaining the beloved allure of old historic Charleston. Throughout the home, you will find chic furnishings upon original wood floors, fireplaces, trendy décor, state of the art appliances, and that warm, homelike feel that is most sought after by travelers.
Unit A features:
A huge front porch. Upon arrival, guests will walk up 5-6 stairs onto the sizable front porch of our home. The front porch features two outdoor chairs and a modest table, making it the ideal place to savor the cool evening air, have a sunset beverage, welcome guests, or people-watch.
FOUR BEDROOMS and TWO FULL BATHROOMS. Once you’ve made your way through the shared front door, you will enter through the front door of unit A. The first bedroom is located at the beginning of the hallway. This bedroom features a king-sized bed that is center pieced in front of sizable bay windows, two bedside tables with lamps, a fireplace, a ceiling fan, a mirror, a huge closet, and a flat-screen TV mounted on the wall. Continue down the hallway to find a full bathroom. The bathroom features a brand new sink, countertop, fixtures, tile, and a standup glass shower. In the hallway closet you will also find the washer and dryer. A few steps from the hall bathroom is the second bedroom which features a queen-sized bed, two bedside tables with lamps, a ceiling fan, and a enormous closet. At the end of the hallway are the third and fourth bedroom which are adjoined by the second full bathroom. The third bedroom, located off the kitchen, features a queen-sized bed, two bedside tables with lamps, a ceiling fan, a sizable closet, and a wall-mounted flat screen TV. This bedroom also gives access to the fenced in backyard and the shared adjoining bathroom. The second full bathroom, located between the third and fourth bedrooms, features a brand new sink, fixtures, mirror, tile, and a standup glass shower. The fourth bedroom features a king-sized bed, two bedside tables with lamps, a ceiling fan, a sizable closet, and a wall-mounted flat screen TV.
An open living room. The living room features a huge couch flanked by a classy club chair, a coffee table, a side table with a lamp, a fireplace, and a huge flat screen TV. Here you will also find a modern dining table with 4 chairs, making it the ideal space to relax, catch up with friends, and/or share a meal after a long day of exploring.
A enormous kitchen. Located directly off of the living room is our entirely-equipped modern style kitchen. The kitchen is a bright, open space that comes completely-equipped with a brand new oven, stovetop, dishwasher, microwave, standard-sized refrigerator/freezer, water distiller, ice-maker, coffee maker, and all of your basic cooking tools. Here you will also find a bar space with 3 barstools.
Unit B features:
A huge, open living room. After walking through the shared front door to the home, guests will continue through the Unit B entrance and up one flight of stairs to the condo located on the second floor. The bright, roomy living room acts as the main hub of the unit located directly in the center of the layout. The living room features a 3-seat couch flanked by a club chair, an end table, a coffee table, a modern floor lamp, a ceiling fan, and a large flat screen TV mounted on the wall above a console table. Here you will also find a modern rustic style dining table with enough room for 4 people to sit comfortably- making it the ultimate space to relax, converse, and appreciate one another’s company. The gorgeous double, glass-windowed doors open up to a large bedroom directly off of the living room.
THREE BEDROOMS and TWO FULL BATHROOMS. The first bedroom is directly off of the living room, separated by double doors with glass windows. This bright, light-filled bedroom features a king-sized bed, two bedside tables with lamps, a ceiling fan, a large closet, and a flat screen TV. The second bedroom, located at the end of the hallway in the front of the home, features a queen-sized bed, two bedside tables with industrial style lamps, a large dresser, a ceiling fan, and a flat screen TV. Continue down the hallway towards the back of the home to find a double door closet with completely functional washer and dryer units. Directly opposite of the washer/dryer, you will find the first full bathroom. This bathroom features brand new tile, his and hers sinks, countertops, fixtures, mirrors, and a stand-up glass shower. The third bedroom has a full bathroom in suite and is located at the end of the hallway toward the back of the home. This bedroom features a king-sized bed, two rustic bedside tables with industrial-style lamps, a ceiling fan, a large closet, and a flat screen TV mounted on the wall. The in-suite bathroom features brand new fixtures, lighting, and a glass standup shower.
A fully-equipped kitchen. The kitchen is located directly off of the living room opposite of the first bedroom and comes fully-equipped to meet all of your cooking and eating needs. It features a state-of-the-art oven, stovetop, dishwasher, microwave, standard-sized refrigerator/freezer, water distiller, ice-maker, coffee maker, and all of your basic cooking tools. Here you will also find a high-top table with four barstools that can be used as a kitchen island or the ideal spot to sit and enjoy a home-cooked meal.
A second-floor balcony. Just off of the kitchen is a cavernous second-floor balcony that offers plenty of seating. The outdoor couch, double bench, coffee table, and two outdoor chairs make this area ideal for beverages and hors d’oeuvres at sunset or even just catching up with old friends and/or family.
Our downtown Charleston home is ideal for people looking to stay somewhere spacious, tasteful, and in walking distance to the most trendy Charleston eateries, stores, and nightlife. It offers the ideal amount of space and privacy for guests to come home to after a long day of exploring and appreciating historic Charleston!
Guests will have access to the entire property plus a driveway where they can park 2 normal sized cars.
*Once you Confirm Booking at a StayDuvet property, you will Unlock EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to Charleston's Premier Lifestyle & Wellness Club: THE WONDERER!
The Wonderer (Located in Downtown Charleston) is an adults-only (age 21+) club offering social, work, and wellness amenities in a resort-style environment. From daily exercise classes and social events to multiple lounges and workspace options, a swimming pool with cabanas, all-day dining and drinking, live music entertainment, and more, there’s hardly a reason to ever leave. Feel Charleston’s very own downtown getaway and enjoy a true departure from the norm. Guests must book access to the wonderer 24 hours in advance using the reservations portal given to them after booking.
*Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Holidays and Seasonality factors, so please make sure to check the Wonderer site for their hours. Please also note that StayDuvet is not the Wonderer and offers this conveniences complimentary, if access is not possible to the Wonderer during your stay, there will not be any inconvenience credits awarded, any issues must be taken up directly with The Wonderer staff*
Guests will have full access to their rental along with all the appliances and amenities supplied with your stay.
If your unit has parking, Parking Instructions will be given to you 3 days prior to check-in date. To see if your unit does have parking, please check THE SPACE section of the listing.
Welcome to Cannonborough/Elliotborough!
The home is located in the heart of the beautiful and trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary, and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include The Tippling House Wine Bar,The Ordinary, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Bistronomy, Barsa, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish, Pink Cactus, Chasing Sage, Elliotborough Minibar and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery located close by. We recommend going to Babas for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores and fashion stores – as well as an countless list of buzzing eateries. Publix is conveniently located close by on Lockwood Drive as well.
The neighborhood is also within walking distance to CofC, MUSC, Roper, and the Citadel
Interaction With Guests:
Our team can provide self- check-in instructions for your convenience. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand throughout your stay; from checking you in, to giving you recommendations for things to do! Once booking is confirmed, all guests gain exclusive access to our carefully curated magazine with the best local things-to-do such as the best eateries & bars, water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours.
Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home:
All guests staying with us will have FULL ACCESS to The Wonderer. The getaway-themed adults-only campus includes a cafe, restaurant, bar, gym, workspace, and pool! After you’ve confirmed your booking, you will receive a link to book your time to visit the Campus, you must reserve a time at th...
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and USS Yorktown are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips to get the best Charleston area rental home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in coastal SC. Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which will include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Select a group leader, select your trip dates, and select a budget.
- 6 blocks to King! has 7 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is normally available online. Otherwise, contact the property owner before reserving the home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to work out what configuration is best for your family.
- Is your family looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to find a property that allows animals. Request information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, property owners charge additional pet fees.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your .
- Make a record of any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if damages are assessed.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible resource to find the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget anything. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on great ratings to drive new bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles