- As low as $545/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- 5 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3413 sq ft (317 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3413 square feet
ELEVATED HOME WITH OCEAN VIEW FROM ROOFTOP DECK, PRIVATE POOL, & ELEVATOR! This roomy & refreshed home features 5 bedrooms and 5.5 baths. The reverse floor plan, gourmet kitchen, and cavernous rooms will be sure to impress both family and friends! Savor the ocean breezes from the rooftop observation deck, take a dip in the saltwater pool, or relax under one of the covered porches. This pretty home is located across the street from the nearest beach access. This home has elevator access at nearly every level (observation deck only accessible via spiral staircase). Wi-Fi supplied. 3413 sq. ft. Linens included. No Smoking. Gas Grille. Outdoor Fireplace not available for guest use. Dogs are conditional and must be approved in advance ($250 nonrefundable fee per dog).
Car Capacity: 5
Off street parking for 3 in driveway
Garage for 2 cars, pin pong table, and elevator access
Private saltwater pool with surrounding fence (not heated or cooled)
Laundry Room with washer and dryer, accessible from hall and Bedroom 1
Bedroom 1: King bed; Private bath (2 sinks, shower); Walk-in Closet; Flat-screen cable TV; Private access to covered deck; Private access to laundry.
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed; Private bath (shower).
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed; Private bath (shower/tub combo).
Bedroom 4: 2 Full over Full Bunk Beds & 1 Twin Trundle; Private bath (tub/shower combo).
Kitchen with stainless appliances and enormous walk-in pantry
Dining area with access to covered balcony
Living area with flat-screen cable TV, and access to covered balcony
Covered balcony with outdoor dining and peeks of the ocean
Bedroom 5: King bed; Private bath (shower); Flat-screen cable TV.
Roof-level deck accessible only from third floor balcony, ocean view
Dining area has seating for 10 with additional seating for 4 along kitchen island. Covered balcony provides outdoor dining space for 8, as well as some conversational seating. Flat-screen cable TV in Living Room and both Master bedrooms. Private Saltwater pool with depth ranging from 3-6 feet.
Elevator: Width: 42.5; Gate Opening: 34
*This is a Saturday – Saturday rental from 6/3/23 to 8/18/23; 3 nighttime minimum in offseason.* (week only over Holidays).* This home is not discountable during times of promotion*
**The city of Isle of Palms ordinance accepts a max. sleeping capacity of 12.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Front Beach. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are also worth visiting. With windsurfing, sailing, and surfing/body boarding nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Strategies to get the optimal vacation home experience:
When to book a Charleston area rental & When to go:
- Summer is the most expensive season in Isle of Palms. To find the best value, shift your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer great weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitor guide magazines contain discounts for nearby shops and restaurants.
Choosing the perfect rental in the Charleston area area:
- Choose your vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Beautiful home with ocean views, private pool, rooftop deck, and elevator! has 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible on booking websites. If not, contact the host before booking the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish what is best for your vacation.
- If there's an individual Charleston area attraction you are enamored with, keep an eye out for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some properties allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Document any issues with the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to propel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.9 miles