- As low as $1,335/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- 5 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Free WiFi
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near the ocean
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Sleeps 12
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3413 sq ft (317 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3413 square feet
ELEVATED HOME WITH OCEAN VIEW FROM ROOFTOP DECK, PRIVATE POOL, & ELEVATOR! This cavernous & refreshed home features 5 bedrooms and 5.5 baths. The reverse floor plan, gourmet kitchen, and roomy rooms will be sure to impress both family and friends! Appreciate the ocean breezes from the rooftop observation deck, take a dip in the saltwater pool, or relax under one of the covered porches. This handsome home is located across the street from the nearest beach access. This home has elevator access at nearly every level (observation deck only accessible via spiral staircase). Wi-Fi supplied. 3413 sq. ft. Linens supplied. No Smoking. Gas Grille. Outdoor Fireplace not available for guest use. Dogs are conditional and must be approved in advance ($250 nonrefundable fee per dog).
Car Capacity: 5
Off street parking for 3 in driveway
Garage for 2 cars, pin pong table, and elevator access
Private saltwater pool with surrounding fence (not heated or cooled)
Laundry Room with washer and dryer, accessible from hall and Bedroom 1
Bedroom 1: King bed; Private bath (2 sinks, shower); Walk-in Closet; Flat-screen cable TV; Private access to covered deck; Private access to laundry.
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed; Private bath (shower).
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed; Private bath (shower/tub combo).
Bedroom 4: 2 Full over Full Bunk Beds & 1 Twin Trundle; Private bath (tub/shower combo).
Kitchen with stainless appliances and enormous walk-in pantry
Dining area with access to covered balcony
Living area with flat-screen cable TV, and access to covered balcony
Covered balcony with outdoor dining and peeks of the ocean
Bedroom 5: King bed; Private bath (shower); Flat-screen cable TV.
Roof-level deck accessible only from third floor balcony, ocean view
Dining area has seating for 10 with additional seating for 4 along kitchen island. Covered balcony provides outdoor dining space for 8, as well as some conversational seating. Flat-screen cable TV in Living Room and both Master bedrooms. Private Saltwater pool with depth ranging from 3-6 feet.
Elevator: Width: 42.5; Gate Opening: 34
*This is a Saturday – Saturday rental from 6/3/23 to 8/18/23; 3 nighttime minimum in offseason.* (week only over Holidays).* This home is not discountable during times of promotion*
**The city of Isle of Palms ordinance accepts a max. sleeping capacity of 12.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is by the ocean. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Isle of Palms Beaches. Patriots Point and Charleston Fishfinder Charters are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as surfing/body boarding.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Strategies to get the perfect Charleston area vacation property experience:
How to get the best value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To find the most suitable rental home within your budget, we recommend booking in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Reserving your vacation home six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which often include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Filter your search:
- Select your dates and budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Beautiful home with ocean views, private pool, rooftop deck, and elevator! has 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the property management company before you reserve the rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what is right for your vacation family.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or applied to your contract.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your phone.
- During arrival, record any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are out, just like you would back home.
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a terrific time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.9 miles
Ready to book Beautiful home with ocean views, private pool, rooftop deck, and elevator!?Book Online Get Information Call: