- As low as $657/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golfing on site
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited housekeeping
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Theme parks nearby
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3400 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
** During the summer we book Saturday to Saturday. Off-season we require a 3 nighttime minimum **
-- Description --
As part of our Island Collection, 8 31st Ave is a beautiful beach home you won't forget. Located just one short block from the ocean, you can conveniently hop on the beach path at the end of the street. Appreciate spending beach time with family and friends in the sizable open floor plan.
The home includes five cavernous bedrooms and four and half bathrooms, huge open living spaces, two porches, a rooftop and a convenient elevator to help with suitcases and groceries.
-- Features --
- 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
- Multiple decks
- Elevator (please inquire if required for accessibility)
- Ocean view
- Roof top deck
- Outdoor shower
- Full list of amenities available below
-- Layout --
Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full bath – garden tub, stand up shower, TV, porch access
Bedroom 2: Queen bed, en suite full bath
Bedroom 3: (2) Twin beds, en suite full bath, TV
Bedroom 4: King bed, Jack and Jill bath – full bath shared
Bedroom 5: Queen bed, Jack and Jill bath – full bath shared, TV
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a vacation experience unlike any other. With a entirely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of booking. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you book within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at booking.
We offer travel insurance to all of our guests through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The cost is 6.95% of your rental cost. Please e-mail for exact cost. We recommend getting travel insurance through us. Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway will also sell their own version through CSA. We also offer a new kind of travel insurance, called Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian, and is 10.8% of the total. You will be covered for all of the main travel insurance emergencies as well. If you make a claim that falls under the main travel insurance, you will get 100% back (minus premium), but if you decide to cancel for a reason not covered, then you will get 60% back (minus premium)
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be completely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30days. This security deposit is not supplied in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
Family Animals are allowed with pre- approval. We limit it to one enormous dog or two modest, but may make an exception. There is a pet fee of $282.50 PER PET. Vacation Rental By Owner only accepts one pet fee to be added, so please let us know how many family pets you have in the notes when you reserve and we will make sure to add it to the contract before you sign.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 10.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are booking 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to purchase this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the property has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the property is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the property rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the property isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near theme parks and near the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Charleston area vacation property experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring months is a good way to save on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides which will include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Filter your rental search:
- First, have your family decide on a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Whispering Palms- The Perfect Beach House! Elevator, Ocean View, Close to beach has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email the host before you reserve your home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to work out which bed configuration is right for your family.
- If there's a particular Charleston area beach you long to visit, look for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Some rentals allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- During arrival, note any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected everything. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a wonderful vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.