- As low as $303/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 15
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 15
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to Atlantic Breezes! Great multi-family home on Palm Boulevard. This charmingly appointed home has a huge, open flowing floor plan with peeks of the ocean. Huge, covered front porches are a ideal place to savor morning coffee. The sizable fenced-in back yard features a handsome private pool which was remodeled in 2021 and also a kid's swing set and an outdoor grilling station. Gazebo is an getaway to appreciate afternoon island drinks while the kids play safely! The garage also has a modest refrigerator to store drinks and food for simple access when appreciating the backyard. Public beach access is across the street from the front door.
As of May 2022, the master bathroom has undergone a full remodel to include a new walk-in, spa-inspired shower with bespoke glass door, soaking stand-alone tub, new double vanity & fixtures, and new tiled floor. Absolutely elegant! The decking on the front of the home has also been completely redone!
This home has an inverted floor plan including roomy family room with big screen DVD/Blue Ray, entirely equipped kitchen w/ wine refrigerator & highchair, dining room, and gathering rooms. There are 5 huge bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms, including two master suites. Bonus room on the lower level: gathering room with DVD/Blue Ray is ideal for kids and teens and adults to each have separate space to lounge and watch TV and/or play games. This room also has a sleeper couch.
Upon entering the home's front staircase you will find the gathering room with gas fireplace and 4 enormous bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. This floor has 1 queen bedroom w/private bath and private deck access, 1 queen with private bath, and 1 king bedroom (with private deck access) shares a connecting jack & jill style bathroom (two private toilets with sinks and a shared shower) with the 4th bedroom featuring 2 bunk beds (double on bottom, single bed up top on each)
The 2nd floor has an upsized family room with gas fireplace, DVD/Blue Ray, dining room, kitchen, guest half bath, and the king master suite (with private deck access) with a large master bathroom. This master bathroom has a soaking tub for calming and a separate, walk-in shower. Also located in the master closet is a infant crib (24 in. x 38 in.) (sheets not included). Both levels have giant front porches spanning the length of the home with rockers to enjoy the vistas and catch those Atlantic Breezes. The home also features an elevator, TVs in every bedroom, pool with heater, gazebo, outdoor grille, granite counter-tops, plenty of parking and is across the street from the beach. Pool Heat will be offered from May to October, and the gas for the heater is an additional $600 charge.
This property also includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you book a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental property. Just another added additional for booking through Carroll Realty to enhance your vacation experience.
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY PETS. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 5 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. We do NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 30 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given. Further, this home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. Guest will be fined $1000 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS (2), BATH TOWEL SETS, & BEACH/POOL TOWELS (12) ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also supplied is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Charleston Lighthouse and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Isle of Palms Beach and Isle Of Palms Recreation Center. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Fishfinder Charters, or check out an event or a game at Credit One Stadium. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, parasailing, and motor boating nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Isle of Palms vacation rental experience:
Sticking to a spending plan:
- To get the best value, try changing your family's Charleston area vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer great temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can book, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your rental property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking your Charleston area vacation home:
- Begin by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Large Beach Home Across the Street from Access, Private Pool, Elevator & Fun Backyard w/Swingset has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email the property manager before booking your rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You'll need to work out what configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- If your group is bringing pets, you must reserve a property that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
Have a great stay:
- Add the host's phone number to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- During arrival, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- Re-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed everything at departure. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, ensure that you take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a fantastic stay? Many rental managers make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or host was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.9 miles