- As low as $2,870/Night
- 7 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 7 bedrooms
- 9 bathrooms
- Basketball nearby
- Golf privileges
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 7 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
**This home will be finished May, 2024 and we will start taking reservations at that time. Telephone to get on the list!
**This home will book Friday to Friday in the Summer from May 24th to August 16th, 2024 and flexible check in outside of the Summer.
We welcome you to “Sunsational”, a newly constructed home at 620 Ocean Blvd and your very own slice of heaven. From the moment you come through the front door, the dramatic view through the arched gallery to the Ocean will “wow” you! Sunsational features 7 sizable bedrooms each with its own bathroom and nearly 7000 square ft of space. It comfortably sleeps 12. There are a total of 9 bathrooms and an elevator for painless access for all.
Special attention has been paid to each individual area of the home to make it just right, with family gathering places and peaceful areas to get away, chill and relax. There are 240-degree porches that run in the front, side and back of the home on the main and upper floors. There are multiple areas to also get away from the crowd if you choose to comfortable up and read a book.
The great room is the heart of the home and a gathering place for your family with multiple sitting areas.
The back deck is another outdoor living room complete with grille, fireplace, sitting areas and barstools that overlook the pool and your own personal pickleball court. All just a few feet away from the ocean. Off the deck, there is an outdoor access bathroom so no need to go through the home from the deck or pool.
The gourmet kitchen is the ideal kitchen for the gourmet chef in you. The kitchen features high-end Sub-Zero Fridge and Wolf Appliances in the main kitchen. A humongous 5 ft long sink with multiple faucets makes meal prep, a dream come true. A 10 ft long kitchen Island with its own sink and seating for 6 is a great way to visit and keep everybody involved. The well-equipped true butler's pantry has a second refrigerator, microwave and sink for simple preparing meals by your chef if you choose. There are a total of 3 dishwashers which makes for fast easy clean up after any meal.
The sizable dining table comfortably fits your entire family of 12 around one table. It is great for conversation and has a sliding euro wall door that opens wide onto the deck to let the breeze in while dining.
The wet bar on the main floor and two coffee bars up and downstairs are great way to comfortably get refreshments as you want them. Off the gallery, the main floor features a cozy well-equipped office if you need to jump on a zoom call or do some quick work.
There are a total of 7 Bedrooms, ALL with their own individual private bath and closet. The main floor has a family suite with two bedrooms including one with a King size bed that faces the front of the home. The second is a fun bunk room with 2 queen beds, each is topped with a 2 standard beds on top across the back wall. It's the ideal cousin's room! Just down the hallway is also a washer/dryer for towels.
On the second floor at the top of the stairs, there is a coffee bar with sitting area where you can make an early morning cup of coffee and slip out the side door onto the dramatic porch that goes the entire length of the side and back of the home and that overlooks the ocean. There are sitting areas on the deck with chairs, daybeds and swings where you can watch the sunrise.
There are 2 separate Primary bedrooms with King size beds that face the ocean with spectacular vistas and easy access to the overlook deck. One bedroom has a sliding Euro door with no need to leave your bed to watch the sunrise or feel the ocean breezes. The other bedroom has King size bed and overlooks the ocean. It has side French doors that leads to two enormous daybeds and a huge swing which faces the ocean. Each bedroom has its own premier “en suite” bathroom, shower, tub and upsized closet.
Off the back deck is a spiral staircase with leads to an striking rooftop sky deck with 360-degree vistas and is a great place to look down the beach or do some stargazing at nighttime!
Down the hall from the primary bed rooms there are three more elegantly appointed bedrooms. Two with King beds and one with a queen bed. Each with their own private bath and closet. One of the bedrooms has an access door to the side deck with its own sitting area.
Off the hallway is a very special private Zen/Yoga room which is a great place to chill, meditate or do yoga if you choose.
The main laundry room on this floor features two more washers and two more dryers.
On the ground floor is a handsome covered pool deck eating and sitting area. In front of you is a 38 ft long pool, with a hot tub. The pool area has its own huge sitting shelf in the pool which is great for kids to wade in and is large enough for two chaise and an umbrella. Pool area has room for 6 chaise lounges to relax on.
Beyond the pool is your own private Pickleball court for you and your family to savor. On one side of the home is a putting green and on the other is a bocce court. The home is also dog friendly.
Just past the Pickleball court sitting area is a walkway that leads to the gorgeous the Isle of Palms beach and ocean.
Our hope is you will appreciate our home as much as we will and that you will comeback every year! Here's to a “Sunsational” visit…Cheers!
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is on the beach. Charleston Lighthouse and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Charleston Gaillard Center, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Looking to get your feet wet? Kayaking, water skiing and water tubing adventures can be found near the property.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tricks and tips to get the best Charleston area vacation home experience:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- Summer time is high season in Isle of Palms. Book your Charleston area vacation home in the Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides have coupons for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to select the perfect vacation home in Isle of Palms:
- Start by choosing your the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. NEW CUSTOM HOME~ 620 Ocean Blvd. Coming soon...Pickleball, Bocce Ball, Putting Green, Pool/Spa has 7 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property owner before booking the rental. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to work out what is optimal for your vacation.
- Does your family require specific amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or charges may be applied to your invoice.
- We recommend storing the owner's information in your smartphone.
- During arrival, document any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors bothering your peace and quiet. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the property to confirm you've collected all personal items. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a excellent time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.