- As low as $107/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Cozy home is centrally located, in the heart of West Ashley, 5 mins to downtown, 18 mins. to the beaches and 8 mins. to the Interstate. Stroll over to a variety of eateries, Starbucks or even Whole Foods if you decide to stay in and eat. The 8 mile Greenway walking trail is just across the street. This completely furnished home is ready for all your extended stay needs, including washing machine/dryer, entirely supplied kitchen, patio area with table and chairs and fire pit. Appreciate handsome Charleston with private parking and fully fenced yard, safe for kids and family pets. There is a $150 fee per pet once they have been approved.
There is a required 30 nighttime minimum stay in this home. Nightly rate displayed is based off a minimum of one month. Shorter stays will be canceled. Feel complimentary to inquire for additional dates or longer stays!
Feel complimentary to book with site or contact me directly with any questions 8434527930.
Water, electricity, WiFi with streaming services and lawn care supplied.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charles Towne Landing State Historic Site and Historic Rice Mill are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. H.L. Hunley Submarine and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Charleston rental home tips:
When to book & When to go:
- Reserve your rental property in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your rental property six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Property management companies sometimes offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Choose your dates and maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. $3200 SPECIAL plus fee, Monthly minimum rental has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible online. If not, email or call the property owner before reserving the property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
- If your family is vacationing with pets, search for a pet-friendly property. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- At Check-in, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be respectful. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- Re-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to compel future bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- The Citadel - 2.4 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 2.5 miles
- Hampton Park - 2.6 miles
- City Marina - 2.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.8 miles
- William Aiken House - 3.4 miles
- James Island County Park - 3.5 miles
- Marion Square - 3.6 miles