About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Cozy home is centrally located, in the heart of West Ashley, 5 mins to downtown, 18 mins. to the beaches and 8 mins. to the Interstate. Stroll over to a variety of eateries, Starbucks or even Whole Foods if you decide to stay in and eat. The 8 mile Greenway walking trail is just across the street. This entirely furnished home is ready for all your extended stay needs, including washing machine/dryer, completely outfitted kitchen, patio area with table and chairs and fire pit. Savor gorgeous Charleston with private parking and fully fenced yard, safe for kids and family pets. There is a $150 fee per pet once they have been approved.
There is a required 30 nighttime minimum stay in this home. Nightly rate displayed is based off a minimum of one month. Shorter stays will be canceled. Feel complimentary to inquire for additional dates or longer stays!
Feel complimentary to book with site or contact me directly with any questions 8434527930.
Water, electricity, WiFi with streaming services and lawn care included.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. H.L. Hunley Submarine and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Charleston area rental home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked early. Reserving your rental home up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Summertime is high season in Charleston. To book the best vacation home for your budget, we strongly suggest booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Charleston area restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Some property management companies offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides contain offers and deals for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Choose vacation dates and max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. $3200 SPECIAL plus fee, Monthly minimum rental has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible on booking pages. If not, email or call the property manager before reserving the property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly rental. Request information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Add the owner's information to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few concerns.
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- Upon check-in, make note of any issues with the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Just prior to departing, complete a walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on good feedback to inspire future reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- The Citadel - 2.4 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 2.5 miles
- Hampton Park - 2.6 miles
- City Marina - 2.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.8 miles
- William Aiken House - 3.4 miles
- James Island County Park - 3.5 miles
- Marion Square - 3.6 miles