- As low as $154/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 1 bathroom
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 7
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This roomy Charleston home is the ideal rental for your family or group! Here's what to appreciate.
♥ Located within walking distance of Charleston's best eateries + shopping (and King Street!)
♥ A combination of modern furnishings and historic Charleston appeal
♥ Off-street parking for 2 cars
♥ Cozy memory foam beds and luxury linens
♥ Intelligent TV in living area
This is the upper level of a Charleston style duplex in a historic home!
+ 3 Bedrooms & 1 Bath (Sleeps up to 8)
+ Amazing Cannon Street Location
+ Intelligent TV w/ Streaming
+ Walk to Everything!
Bedroom #1: King Bed
Bedroom #2: Queen Bed
Bedroom #3: Queen Bed
Common Space: Queen Airbed + Couch
Full access to the rental + upstairs balcony + off street parking for 2 cars
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic charm. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Chubby Fish, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Browns Court Bakery. We recommend going here for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 02665
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a phenomenal time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Patriots Point and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and USS Yorktown are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Charleston vacation rental home tips and tricks:
Money saving strategies:
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked very early. Booking your rental property up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Book your rental in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Some owners offer promotional rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides which often include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking your Charleston area rental:
- Start by selecting potential vacation weeks and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. ? Central & Comfortable Downtown Home ? has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available on booking pages. If not, contact the property owner before you reserve your home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to work out which bed configuration is suitable for your vacation group.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you must reserve a property that allows animals. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Add the host's phone number to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Document any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your home life. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Double-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at departure. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to propel new reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.1 miles
Ready to book ? Central & Comfortable Downtown Home ??Book Online Get Information Call: