- As low as $229/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Foosball table
- Table tennis
- 1 bathroom
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This calming James Island hideaway is less than 5 mins. to downtown Charleston and 15 mins. to Folly Beach! Come savor the striking location, complimentary highspeed WIFI and the additional amenities to appreciate (like a garage with a Foosball table, Ping-Pong table and cornhole boards)!
**What people appreciate**
We have tried to think of everything you will need while you are on vacation. Here's what people say they adore most about the home:
• New furnishings including quality memory foam beds in all bedrooms
• Intelligent Roku TVs throughout the home
• Adirondack chairs and picnic table in the peaceful backyard
• Ping pong table, foosball table, cornhole and plenty of board games!
• Great location close to neighborhood bars and eateries
• Dual living areas or 4th bedroom utilizing pull out couch
The living room and all bedrooms come equipped with a Roku intelligent TVs ready for you to sign into your favorite apps! The living room also features a 4k HD digital antenna with all the network channels set up and ready. The master bedroom features a additional comfortable KING memory foam bed, intelligent TV and USB charging ports in the bedside lamps! You'll also find 2 more bedrooms with queen memory foam beds, intelligent TVs and high-quality linens. We supply additional plush towels and luxury Gilchrist & Soames brand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion. In the dining room you'll find a huge table that can seat 8! The completely supplied kitchen has everything you will need to prepare your favorite meals. We also supply a Keurig coffee maker and a few assorted pods. The lower den area has a very cozy pull out couch and the room can be completely closed off creating a 4th bedroom! In the garage make sure to enjoy the ping pong, foosball table and cornhole boards! The washer and dryer are also located in the garage.
Guest have full access to the home except for the owner's closet in lower Den area and utility shed in backyard.
Please note there is a motion camera next to the garage door and next to the front door that can record any motion in their fields of view.
Parking for 5 cars.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. American Theater and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Traveling with kids? Consider Fort Lamar Historic Preserve, or check out an event or a game at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the perfect rental home experience:
Sticking to your rental budget:
- Book your rental property in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Reserving your vacation rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Some hosts and property managers offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guides which will include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your rental search:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Coastal Vibes 5mins to DT w/ King Bed + Ping Pong! has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available on booking websites. If not, call the host before booking your rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If there's a certain Charleston area attraction you crave, look for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. Store the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Make a record of any damages to the property during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and look for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, take video of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on good feedback to propel future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- City Marina - 1.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 1.8 miles
- James Island County Park - 1.8 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 2.1 miles
- White Point Garden - 2.2 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 2.2 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 2.3 miles
- Washington Square - 2.4 miles