- As low as $385/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Foosball table
- Table tennis
- 1 bathroom
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Sleeps 8
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This calming James Island hideaway is less than 5 mins. to downtown Charleston and 15 mins. to Folly Beach! Come appreciate the extraordinary location, complimentary highspeed WIFI and the additional amenities to savor (like a garage with a Foosball table, Ping-Pong table and cornhole boards)!
**What people adore**
We have tried to think of everything you will need while you are on vacation. Here's what people say they appreciate most about the home:
• New furnishings including quality memory foam beds in all bedrooms
• Intelligent Roku TVs throughout the home
• Adirondack chairs and picnic table in the peaceful backyard
• Ping pong table, foosball table, cornhole and plenty of board games!
• Great location close to neighborhood bars and eateries
• Dual living areas or 4th bedroom utilizing pull out couch
The living room and all bedrooms come equipped with a Roku intelligent TVs ready for you to sign into your favorite apps! The living room also features a 4k HD digital antenna with all the network channels set up and ready. The master bedroom features a additional comfortable KING memory foam bed, intelligent TV and USB charging ports in the bedside lamps! You'll also find 2 more bedrooms with queen memory foam beds, intelligent TVs and high-quality linens. We supply additional plush towels and luxury Gilchrist & Soames brand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion. In the dining room you'll find a huge table that can seat 8! The entirely outfitted kitchen has everything you will need to prepare your favorite meals. We also supply a Keurig coffee maker and a few assorted pods. The lower den area has a very cozy pull out couch and the room can be completely closed off creating a 4th bedroom! In the garage make sure to enjoy the ping pong, foosball table and cornhole boards! The washer and dryer are also located in the garage.
Guest have full access to the home except for the owner's closet in lower Den area and utility shed in backyard.
Please note there is a motion camera next to the garage door and next to the front door that can record any motion in their fields of view.
Parking for 5 cars.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. Patriots Point and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Splash Zone Waterpark and Charleston Museum. Traveling with kids? Consider South Carolina Aquarium, or check out an event or a game at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect Charleston area rental home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- To get the best value, try shifting your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides which include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, selecting, and booking the best Charleston area vacation home:
- Select a group lead, choose your dates, and choose a budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Coastal Vibes 5mins to DT w/ King Bed + Ping Pong! has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always accessible online. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before reserving your rental. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You'll need to work out what configuration is optimal for your group.
- If there's a specific Charleston area beach you are enamored with, keep an eye out for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Add the host's contact information to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Upon check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents lots of issues.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a great source for finding the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Double-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to inspire more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- City Marina - 1.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 1.8 miles
- James Island County Park - 1.8 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 2.1 miles
- White Point Garden - 2.2 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 2.2 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 2.3 miles
- Washington Square - 2.4 miles
- City Market - 2.5 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 2.4 miles
Ready to book Coastal Vibes 5mins to DT w/ King Bed + Ping Pong!?Book Online Get Information Call: