- As low as $147/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Property does not allow children
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1200 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1200 square feet
This unit is completely licensed and legal with the City of Charleston under STR Operational Permit OP2022-02536 and business license BL012815.
PLEASE NOTE THAT CHILDREN UNDER 12 ARE NOT PERMITTED AT THIS PROPERTY.
The Julep Suite (located on the 3rd floor of the front building) features:
3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
This cavernous 3-story home is divided into 6 separate condos. The building is ideal for bigger groups of friends or families that want to vacation together but still have their own suite to relax in at the end of a fun day exploring the city.
This listing includes a 3rd floor 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom unit WITH ONE PARKING SPACE.
Upon arrival, guests enter through the main entrance of the home on Cannon Street.
The open floor plan accommodates both dining and lounge space, making it great for groups looking to spend time together or savor a meal. It has a breakfast bar with 2 seats and living room with high ceilings. This unit is smartly finished and furnished with quality stainless steel appliances and flat-screen TVs. Comfy, minimalist design and thoughtful details like upholstered headboards and subway-tiled showers add modern personality. Every room has wood floors, central A/C, and complimentary WiFi. The kitchen cabinets are outfitted with essential cookware and cutlery and all linens are supplied in each apartment.
Please note this condo sleeps up to 6 guests: 2 in the primary suite (queen bed) and 2 in each of the 2 secondary bedrooms (queen beds).
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free coffee, cream, sugar, to-go cups
Paper products (toilet paper, paper towels)
Hair dryer/straightener/iron/ironing board
Extra blankets and pillows
We provide starter supplies for your stay to include a modest shampoo, conditioner and body wash per person, 3 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 2 dishwasher tabs, modest bottle of dish soap, 1 roll of paper towels, 1 spare trash bag, 2 packs of coffee and a handful of modest creamers. After these initial supplies run out, we do not offer additional supplies. There are multiple convenience stores and grocery stores in the area for your convenience.
Location, space, privacy, comfort and style are just a few things that make this property the ideal space to come home to and relax. Reservation book quickly. Get yours today!
No events and events are allowed at this property.
Guests will have access to this suite and will have all of the essentials you need during your stay.
THIS LISTING INCLUDES ONE PARKING SPACE ONLY. Parking is labeled in our parking lot behind the building.
Please don't inquire about additional parking as we don't have access to any. The closest garage is at the corner of King and Spring Street at the Hyatt Place about 6 blocks away. If you have more than one car, please plan for that.
The home is located in the heart of the striking and trendy Cannonborough district of Downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston's classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun and or calming vacation. Popular dining spots include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, R Kitchen, Estadio, Pink Cactus, and the Warehouse for drinks. The home is mins. to the very trendy Upper King Street district where you will find a multitude of great stores, book stores, and fashion stores - as well as spectacular eateries!
You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
The DASH trolley is complimentary in Charleston. There are 3 routes, and two of the routes have stops just blocks from this property. More information can be found with the route map on the DASH website.
Uber & Lyft (less than $10 anywhere on the downtown peninsula)
Charleston Executive Limo
Charleston Bicycle Taxi
Other Things to Note:
Pet policy: As much as we appreciate the four-legged members of your family, we do not allow family pets at this property. Any sign of pets will incur additional costs starting at $500.
Parking: Our parking lot is very tight. We do not have parking for any upsized cars. If you have questions about whether or not your car will fit, please ask. Additional overnight parking available at the Hyatt Place on King Street for $18/nighttime.
No smoking is allowed. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is only allowed outside of the property at least 10 feet away please.
THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME.
Please note that there is a noise ordinance in this neighborhood after 11pm daily, so if you are appreciating yourself please take the event inside and be considerate of the neighbors.
Please note that COVID-related cancellations are no longer honored. If a positive COVID diagnosis or exposure to COVID prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, the standard cancellation policy will remain in force. Should a guest choose to cancel their reservation under these circumstances, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation.
Extenuating Circumstances Hurricane Policy: If a Mandatory Evacuation Order is issued by the Governor during the dates of your stay specifically for the county in which the property is located, the extenuating circumstances policy will be in effect, and we will refund any deposits or payments paid by the guest. We shall have no additional liability concerning the reservation. However, if a Mandatory Evacuation Order is NOT issued, then THE STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY WILL REMAIN IN EFFECT SHOULD THE GUEST CHOOSE TO CANCEL THEIR RESERVATION. If inclement weather in any other part of the country or world during the dates of stay prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly recommend guests purchase travel insurance.
Please be advised that by confirming your booking, you are agreeing to the Rental Agreement Policy terms posted publicly on our company website. Should you have any questions, please feel to contact us prior to booking.
Conde Nast has rated Charleston the #1 tourist destination for four straight years. You will appreciate everything this beautiful historic city has to offer, especially the warm Southern hospitality in which residents take such great pride. Come see what all the fuss is about...you might just want to move here!!
Interaction with Guests:
Upon booking confirmation, guests receive the link to our digital guidebook and instructions for your stay. The digital guidebook contains a map of our properties, a list of local eateries and bars, and a list of things to do and sites to see. Also available directly on our website!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the very best rental home experience:
Sticking to a spending plan:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. Booking in Fall or Spring months is our favorite way to save money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies frequently offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines contain discounts for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Planning and choosing the rightrental:
- Begin by choosing a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. The Julep Suite At Morrison Manor On Third Floor has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is almost always accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or may be applied to your invoice.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Add the property manager's information to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let burglars spoil your trip.
- Document any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be valuable if there is a dispute.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- On check-out day, complete a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and look for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a wonderful stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles