- As low as $340/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Property does not allow children
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1200 square feet
This unit is entirely licensed and legal with the City of Charleston under STR Operational Permit OP2022-02536 and business license BL012815.
PLEASE NOTE THAT CHILDREN UNDER 12 ARE NOT PERMITTED AT THIS PROPERTY.
The Julep Suite (located on the 3rd floor of the front building) features:
3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
This cavernous 3-story home is divided into 6 separate condos. The building is ideal for bigger groups of friends or families that want to vacation together but still have their own suite to relax in at the end of a fun day exploring the city.
This listing includes a 3rd floor 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom unit WITH ONE PARKING SPACE.
Upon arrival, guests enter through the main entrance of the home on Cannon Street.
The open floor plan accommodates both dining and lounge space, making it great for groups looking to spend time together or appreciate a meal. It has a breakfast bar with 2 seats and living room with high ceilings. This unit is smartly finished and furnished with quality stainless steel appliances and flat-screen TVs. Comfy, minimalist design and thoughtful details like upholstered headboards and subway-tiled showers add modern personality. Every room has wood floors, central A/C, and complimentary WiFi. The kitchen cabinets are outfitted with essential cookware and cutlery and all linens are supplied in each apartment.
Please note this condo sleeps up to 6 guests: 2 in the primary suite (queen bed) and 2 in each of the 2 secondary bedrooms (queen beds).
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free coffee, cream, sugar, to-go cups
Paper products (toilet paper, paper towels)
Hair dryer/straightener/iron/ironing board
Extra blankets and pillows
We provide starter supplies for your stay to include a modest shampoo, conditioner and body wash per person, 3 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 2 dishwasher tabs, modest bottle of dish soap, 1 roll of paper towels, 1 spare trash bag, 2 packs of coffee and a handful of modest creamers. After these initial supplies run out, we do not offer additional supplies. There are numerous convenience stores and grocery stores in the area for your convenience.
Location, space, privacy, comfort and style are just a few things that make this property the ideal space to come home to and relax. Reservation book quickly. Get yours today!
No events and events are allowed at this property.
Guests will have access to this suite and will have all of the essentials you need during your stay.
THIS LISTING INCLUDES ONE PARKING SPACE ONLY. Parking is labeled in our parking lot behind the building.
Please don't inquire about additional parking as we don't have access to any. The closest garage is at the corner of King and Spring Street at the Hyatt Place about 6 blocks away. If you have more than one car, please plan for that.
The home is located in the heart of the striking and trendy Cannonborough district of Downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston's classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun and or calming vacation. Popular dining spots include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, R Kitchen, Estadio, Pink Cactus, and the Warehouse for drinks. The home is mins. to the very trendy Upper King Street district where you will find a multitude of great stores, book stores, and fashion stores - as well as amazing eateries!
You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
The DASH trolley is complimentary in Charleston. There are 3 routes, and two of the routes have stops just blocks from this property. More information can be found with the route map on the DASH website.
Uber & Lyft (less than $10 anywhere on the downtown peninsula)
Charleston Executive Limo
Charleston Bicycle Taxi
Other Things to Note:
Pet policy: As much as we appreciate the four-legged members of your family, we do not allow family pets at this property. Any sign of pets will incur additional costs starting at $500.
Parking: Our parking lot is very tight. We do not have parking for any upsized cars. If you have questions about whether or not your car will fit, please ask. Additional overnight parking available at the Hyatt Place on King Street for $18/nighttime.
No smoking is allowed. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is only allowed outside of the property at least 10 feet away please.
THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME.
Please note that there is a noise ordinance in this neighborhood after 11pm daily, so if you are appreciating yourself please take the event inside and be considerate of the neighbors.
Please note that COVID-related cancellations are no longer honored. If a positive COVID diagnosis or exposure to COVID prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, the standard cancellation policy will remain in force. Should a guest choose to cancel their reservation under these circumstances, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation.
Extenuating Circumstances Hurricane Policy: If a Mandatory Evacuation Order is issued by the Governor during the dates of your stay specifically for the county in which the property is located, the extenuating circumstances policy will be in effect, and we will refund any deposits or payments paid by the guest. We shall have no additional liability concerning the reservation. However, if a Mandatory Evacuation Order is NOT issued, then THE STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY WILL REMAIN IN EFFECT SHOULD THE GUEST CHOOSE TO CANCEL THEIR RESERVATION. If inclement weather in any other part of the country or world during the dates of stay prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly recommend guests purchase travel insurance.
Please be advised that by confirming your booking, you are agreeing to the Rental Agreement Policy terms posted publicly on our company website. Should you have any questions, please feel to contact us prior to booking.
Conde Nast has rated Charleston the #1 tourist destination for four straight years. You will adore everything this appealing historic city has to offer, especially the warm Southern hospitality in which residents take such great pride. Come see what all the fuss is about...you might just want to move here!!
Interaction with Guests:
Upon booking confirmation, guests receive the link to our digital guidebook and instructions for your stay. The digital guidebook contains a map of our properties, a list of local eateries and bars, and a list of things to do and sites to see. Also available directly on our website!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center. Patriots Point and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal Charleston area rental home experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked very early. Booking your rental up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Charleston area area. Booking a rental in Fall or Spring months is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines have money saving offers on local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Narrow your Search:
- Select a group lead, choose your trip dates, and choose a max budget.
- 3rd Floor has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, call the property manager before you reserve the rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to establish what is optimal for your vacation family.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you will need a property that allows animals. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- Looking for special amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
More tips for your visit:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- To make sure that damages are not attributed to your visit, inspect the property for any problem areas during arrival. Get in touch with the host right away to report your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Re-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on good reviews to compel more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.2 miles
Ready to book The Julep Suite At Morrison Manor | 3rd Floor?Book Online Get Information Call: