- As low as $331/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Video games
- 1 per room
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Computer monitor
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Lobster/crab pot
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- On the waterfront
- Paper towels
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Rock climbing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 12
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Stair gate
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 1868 sq ft (174 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
- Welcoming dogs only
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1868 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Our home located is located waterfront on the marsh of James Island! 10 mins. from Folly Beach or Downtown in each direction! Savor your coffee or have a drink on the back deck while watching the local wildlife and tides go in/out. On a clear day, see the handsome colors of the sunrise and sunset.
Grocery stores, nail salons, Walmart, Eateries, a Brewery, etc. are all within 1 mile of the home. Catching an Uber or Lyft is painless and helpful when going to indulge for a nighttime on the town!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center and on the waterfront. Charleston City Market and Historic Rice Mill are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Sunrise Park Beach. Splash Zone Waterpark and Charleston Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Strategies for getting the best Charleston area vacation property experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your vacation property up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Summer is the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. To find the most suitable rental home for your budget, we recommend reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Charleston area attractions. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Often, management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to choose the perfect rental in Charleston:
- Select your vacation dates and budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. NEW Waterfront Charleston Home! 10 mins from the Beach & Downtown! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible on booking websites. If not, email or call the property owner before you book the home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Some properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
- Visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
During your stay:
- Get the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your . We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent many problems.
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- To make certain no damages are linked to your family's stay, record any problem areas during check in. Get in touch with the host immediately to report any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Re-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to drive new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- James Island County Park - 2.5 miles
- Folly Beach Fishing Pier - 4.0 miles
- White Point Garden - 4.2 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 4.3 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 4.5 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 4.6 miles
- Rainbow Row - 4.6 miles
- Washington Square - 4.7 miles
- City Market - 4.9 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 4.8 miles
Ready to book NEW Waterfront Charleston Home! 10 mins from the Beach & Downtown!?Book Online Get Information Call: