- As low as $609/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cobblestone flooring in public areas
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In the city center
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 5
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 950 sq ft (88 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 950 square feet
Permit Number: 02947
The Space: Live like a local in our 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit has been freshly refurbished and has modern design, while maintaining that beloved Charleston appeal. It is centrally located downtown within walking distance to Upper King Street and countless other local hotspots. Guests can appreciate plenty of space while maintaining the ideal amount of privacy. Throughout the unit you will find wood floors, original-exposed brick fireplaces, opulent chandeliers, new appliances, beautiful furnishings and original artwork.
The property features:
A bright, comfortable living room area. Upon arrival, guests ascend multiple steps to the modest shared porch and through the entryway. The living room area is bright with modern style furnishings and décor. The 3-seat leather sleeper couch between two matching side tables with lamps, 2 accent chairs, a solid stone coffee table, a flat screen TV atop a console, and the brick fireplace beneath a handsome mantle, makes this is space ideal for calming and unwinding after a long day of visiting. Off of the living room you will also find a full bathroom that features stone sink countertops, a claw foot tub with curtains and a shower-head, tile floor, and an additional vanity for storing toiletries. This bathroom is also adjoining to the 1st bedroom.
A entirely-equipped kitchen with dining. The kitchen and dining area, both of which are open to the living room, come completely equipped with brand new Whirlpool appliances including a Whirlpool dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer, oven, and gas stove. The kitchen has stone countertops, a coffeemaker, toaster, microwave, standard cookware, as well as plenty of cabinet storage. Guests can savor home cooked meals around the farmhouse style tall table that seats 3 or 4 comfortably.
2 Bedrooms. The 1st bedroom located off the kitchen, features a Queen sized bed, two bedside tables with lamps, a enormous dresser, a full length mirror, a ceiling fan, a sizable closet, and an in suite bathroom that is also accessible via the living room. The 2nd bedroom, located at the back side of the home, also features a king sized bed, 2 matching bedside tables with lamps, a huge closet, an upsized dresser, and a full bathroom in suite. In this bedroom, you will also find a closet which homes the stacked washer and dryer units. The in suite bathroom has tile floor, stone sink countertops, a full bathtub/shower, and an additional mirrored vanity for bathroom storage. The pull out couch sheets must be requested in advance for and additional guest fee.
Check out our favorite restaurant, right downstairs and connected to our home! They are peaceful and close around 8pm.
Reservations book up quickly. Inquire today to reserve this marvelous space to be your home away from home!
Parking: The property comes with (1) Off Street parking Space behind the unit.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Patriots Point and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Rental home booking tips and tricks:
Getting the best rental home value:
- To get the best value, try shifting your family's Charleston area trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your rental up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your group.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides which will include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Filter your rental search:
- Begin by choosing vacation dates and a budget.
- Blocks from King St has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available online. Otherwise, call the property management company before you reserve the property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Have a great stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's information in your smartphone.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many problems.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let crooks spoil your vacation.
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and look for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, remember to take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on great feedback to propel more reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 1.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.2 miles
Ready to book Ruby Suite by StayDuvet | Blocks from King St?Book Online Get Information Call: