- As low as $380/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near laundromat
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Looking for that Southern Charm? This is it! Sunday to Sunday rental only from Memorial Day through mid-August. This is a Classic style Sullivan's Island home with tons of character and a enormous fenced-in yard. It is very well-kept and maintained. It is within walking distance to all the local eateries and bars, and only a short walk to the beach -- about 250 yards. Huge fenced-in yard with ample off street parking. Heart pine floors throughout this single-level elevated home. Enormous screened-in front porch with nice sitting area for guests to savor and relax. Also a deck off the back of the home with a gas grille. 2 separate living rooms with 1 flat screen TV & DVD Player; master bedroom also has flat screen TV. Please note that there is no cable but YouTube TV Streaming service is available.
2022 Updates: Gorgeously modernized master bath with sizable walk-in shower & double sink vanity!
This home is pet friendly. Dogs are considered with a $300 pet fee (per pet), applicable pet policy signed, and flea proof records received prior to arrival. Dog must be approved by Carroll Realty. Absolutely no cats or other animals are allowed. Any damages caused by the pet will be charged to the pet owner, and not paid by the pet fee.
Bed Sizes: 1K, 1 Q, 1 S, 1 BB (S/S w/70 lb weight limit on top), QSB
This property also includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you book a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental property. Just another added additional for booking through Carroll Realty to enhance your vacation experience.
Beginning March 15, 2022: ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also supplied is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
About the Area
Located in Sullivan's Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Charleston City Market and Mount Pleasant Towne Centre. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park. Kayaking, motor boating, and surfing/body boarding offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the best Charleston area vacation property experience:
When to visit & When to reserve a Charleston area rental home:
- Booking your Charleston area vacation home in the Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- The sooner you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked early. Booking your vacation rental six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites typically offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guides contain money saving offers on nearby tours and attractions.
Narrow your Search:
- First, have your group select vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Classic Style Sullivan's Island house - Very Charming! 1 block to beach & walk to fabulous dining! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible on booking websites. If not, call the host before booking the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine what configuration is right for your group.
- If there's a certain Charleston area attraction you love, keep an eye out for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a property that allows animals. Get information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Add the owner's phone number to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Upon arrival, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers disrupting your peaceful home life. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let burglars spoil your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the property to confirm you've collected all personal items. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on great reviews to drive future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Sullivan's Island Lighthouse - 0.5 miles
- Fort Moultrie - 1.3 miles
- Pitt Street Park - 1.6 miles
- I'on Village Mt. Pleasant, SC - 4.1 miles
- Patriot's Point - 4.5 miles
- Memorial Waterfront Park - 4.7 miles
Ready to book Classic Style Sullivan's Island house - Very Charming! 1 block to beach & walk to fabulous dining!?Book Online Get Information Call: