- As low as $189/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1020 sq ft (95 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1020 square feet
Permit Number: 03787
The Space: Our second floor, 3 bedroom/2 bathroom unit is freshly modernized and refurbished to meet all of your traveling wants and needs. Centrally located downtown, guests will savor being just steps away from countless local hotspots such as The Warehouse, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel Charleston, Sugar Bakeshop, and many more. It has a bright, open layout and a mid-century modern design. Throughout the unit, you will find vaulted ceilings, exposed beams, brand new hard wood floor, top-of-the-line appliances, trendy décor, chic light fixtures, comfortable furnishings, and of course that historic Charleston appeal.
The property features…
A Fenced-In Yard with Outdoor Seating. Located at the end of the driveway and through the back gate is the fenced-in backyard. Guests can soak up the warm weather and ocean breeze while appreciating a meal, reading a book, or catching some rays in this cavernous, tropical getaway. Here you will find plenty of outdoor seating including huge rectangular table and 6 patio chairs.
A Roomy Living Room/Parlor Area. Guests will access the 2nd floor unit through their own private entrance after ascending one flight of stairs. Once inside and through the delightfully decorated entryway, you will arrive in the living room. This area features a enormous grey couch atop a woven area rug, a standing lamp, an accent table, and a circular dining table with seating for 4 beneath the flat screen TV mounted on the wall. All of these features combined with the vaulted ceilings and exposed beams, make this the ideal lounge space.
A Totally-Equipped Kitchen. Open to the living room, the kitchen features brand-new stone countertops, fixtures, and modren cabinetry. Our kitchen comes entirely equipped with brand-new Whirlpool appliances including a dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer, oven, and stovetop. Basic cookware, a coffeemaker, a toaster, a microwave, and plenty of cabinet storage are all supplied to make guests feel right at home.
A 2nd Floor Balcony. Located just off the front room/entryway, guests have access to the modest 2nd-floor balcony where they can read a book, people watch, or simply bask in the pretty Charleston weather.
3 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms. The 1st bedroom and bathroom are located just off the entryway toward the front side of the home. The 1st bedroom features a plush queen-sized bed atop a solid wood bedframe with a headboard, a bedside table with a lamp, a dresser, a huge closet, a ceiling fan, a sizable wall mirror, a club chair, and a flat-screen TV on the mantle of the original brick fireplace. The 1st bathroom is located in the hallway just a couple of steps away and features brand-new tile, floor, fixtures, lighting, and a full bathtub/shower. The other 2 bedrooms and the 2nd bathroom are located toward the back side of the home. The 2nd bedroom, located just off of the living room area, features a queen-sized bed atop a metal and wooden bedframe, a bedside table with a lamp, a sizable closet, an area rug, a club chair, a suitcases rack, a full-length wall mirror, and a flat-screen TV atop a large wooden dresser. The 2nd bathroom located between and accessed by both the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms, features brand-new tile, fixtures, floor, lighting, and a glass standup shower. The 3rd bedroom is located off the kitchen and has shared access to the 2nd full bathroom. Here you will find a twin-sized bed atop an industrial-style bed frame, an area rug, an upsized wall mirror, and a sliding barn door.
A Brand New Washer/Dryer. In a closet off of the entryway are the brand-new stacked washer and dryer unit for guests’ use.
Between location and luxury, our 3 bedroom 2 bathroom property will exceed your expectations. Reservations book up quickly! Inquire today to ensure your stay here in Charleston is the best one yet!
This unit does not have off-street parking. The driveway is for Unit A only.
However there is parking just a few blocks away, we recommend using either the 558 King Street Garage OR the Visitor Center Garage located at 73 Mary Street.
It generally costs $18 dollars/day and is very centrally located to most all things downtown.Guest Access: *Unlock our Exclusive Guest Guide which helps avoid all the tourist traps and drastically helps plan your trip*
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests, age 25 and up, staying with Stay Duvet have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston.
This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway
offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the
peninsula. The property includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch,
dinner, trendy drinks, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and
exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private
and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to
visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on
availability and may come at an additional cost.
Day Passes are available at the following prices (pre-purchase only):
- Free: Oct 15th - Apr 14th
- Additional Cost: Apr 15th - Oct 14th
- $15 per person: Sunday through Friday
- $30 per person: Saturdays
*No Rolling or Duffel side suitcases allowed on site, Please pre-register with Bag Valet for pickup at CHS International Airport or you will be able to check your bags with Bag Valet onsite at The Wonderer and it will be delivered to your local destination. Fees apply*
Please note: availability is not guaranteed without a confirmed reservation. The number of available day passes remains stringently first-come, first-serve. If you plan to appreciate The Wonderer anytime between April 15th - September 1st, we strongly suggest booking in advance to guarantee access. Prices are subject to change.
Any group exceeding 8 or more guests must be approved separately by contacting
the Wonderer directly. If using the Pool area, it is required that events of 8+ rent a Cabana.
The Club has a minimum age requirement of 25 years old (unless you're a member, a guest of a member, or receive a special exception from club management). Some special events may have varying age restrictions.
*Please also note that StayDuvet is not the same company as The Wonderer and offers
this as an added perk. If access is not granted to the Wonderer during your stay due to
availability, no inconvenience credits will be awarded, and any issues related to your visit
at The Wonderer must be directed exclusively to The Wonderer staff.*
Guests will have full access to their rental along with all the appliances and amenities included with your stay.
The Wonderer's parking is a paid lot.
If your unit has parking, Parking Instructions will be given to you 3 days prior to the check-in date. To see if your unit does have parking, please check THE SPACE and AMENITIES section of the listing.The Neighbourhood: Welcome to Cannonborough/Elliotborough!
The home is located in the heart of the beautiful and trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, cozy eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic charm. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary, and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include The Tippling House Wine Bar, The Ordinary, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Bistronomy, Barsa, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish, Pink Cactus, Chasing Sage, and Elliotborough Minibar drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery located close by. We recommend going to Babas for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores and fashion stores – as well as an countless list of buzzing eateries. Publix is conveniently located close by on Lockwood Drive as well.
The neighborhood is also within walking distance to CofC, MUSC, Roper, and the CitadelInteraction With Guests: Our team can provide self-check-in instructions for your convenience. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand throughout your stay. StayDuvet is the only group in town that offers Professionally Laundered 100% Cotton Linens, Off-Site Guest Resort with Pool, Gym, and Office Spaces, Hotel Conveniences, Entirely outfitted Kitchens, and Custom Guest Itineraries to make planning your trip simple. Also, once the booking is confirmed, all guests gain exclusive access to our carefully curated magazine with the best local things-to-do such as the best eateries & bars, water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours.
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, beverages, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.Getting Around: You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Downtown Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
Uber and Lyft
Charleston Black Cab Limo Company (Can accommodate 1-20 people)
CARTA Dash for complimentary rides around downtown!
Charleston RickshawOther Notes: THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
Bag drop is supplied through a third event for an additional fee.
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free High-Speed Internet WIFI
One Bag of Free Locally Packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap)
Dish and Laundry Detergents
Hair Dryer, Iron, and Ironing Board
4 Bath Towels per bed and Professionally Laundered Linens
Basic Cooking Essentials and Kitchenware
ONLY IF THE PROPERTY ALLOWS FAMILY PETS: One dog is allowed for a non-returnable pet fee of $200. Additional family pets are subject to approval with an additional pet fee of $200. Inquire first before bringing more than one pet. The fee is waived for certified service dogs IF Proper paperwork is supplied prior to Check-in! Any excessive pet dander or damages caused by your pet will warrant an additional charge. Family Animals must be on leash at all times when not inside property or in fenced in backyard.
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service included by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and/or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
No Smoking Accepted. Violators will be fined a minimum of $250 for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY allowed outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences. Any firearms left behind at a property will be turned over to local police without notice to guest.
This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood peaceful hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
Our city is growing quickly. With that growth comes construction. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about the resulting noise or the current, cosmetic state of some neighboring buildings. During your stay, this shouldn’t be too bothersome, since the city’s noise ordinance dictates peaceful hours between 10pm - 8am.
10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion.
Alteration Policy: Any change of dates or cancellation of any nights of the original reservation will not be approved within 60 days or arrival.
Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME!!!
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Music Hall and Aiken-Rhett House Museum are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental home tips and tricks:
When to reserve a Charleston area rental & When to go:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the largest vacation home for your budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular attractions and restaurants. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides which often include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing the best vacation home in Charleston:
- Select a group leader, choose your dates, and select a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Casa Bella (Suite B) by StayDuvet! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible online. If you don't see them listed, contact the host before reserving the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine what is best for your vacation family.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
During your stay:
- Get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your . Put the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas during check in. message the property manager right away to document any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- At departure, take a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a great stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 1.0 miles