- As low as $135/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 850 sq ft (79 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 850 square feet
Permit Number: 03347
The Space: Welcome to “The Feather” a bright and cheerful space in the heart of downtown Charleston, just a short three block walk from King Street and close to all the most trendy attractions. The Ginkgo is located above a specialty coffeehouse, Bad Bunnies!
Step inside and savor the sunny, open living, kitchen and dining space. The kitchen comes entirely equipped with everything you’d need to prepare a full meal, or just grab a coffee before heading out for the day. The inviting living area features a mid-century modern aesthetic and is ideal for having a few friends over for happy hour, or for catching up on your favorite shows on the 50” Intelligent TV. The space is finished with a dining table for two. This one bedroom, one bathroom home is ideal for your next hideaway. Please note that this is the downstairs unit only. It features a king bed, a walk-in shower, and it has a washer and dryer on site so you can keep your clothes clean during your stay. Come join us at "The Feather" and take in all that Charleston has to offer!Guest Access: *Unlock our Exclusive Guest Guide which helps avoid all the tourist traps and drastically helps plan your trip*
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests, age 25 and up, staying with Stay Duvet have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston.
This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway
offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the
peninsula. The property includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch,
dinner, trendy drinks, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and
exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private
and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to
visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on
availability and may come at an additional cost.
Day Passes are available at the following prices (pre-purchase only):
- Free: Oct 15th - Apr 14th
- Additional Cost: Apr 15th - Oct 14th
- $15 per person: Sunday through Friday
- $30 per person: Saturdays
*No Rolling or Duffel side suitcases allowed on site, Please pre-register with Bag Valet for pickup at CHS International Airport or you will be able to check your bags with Bag Valet onsite at The Wonderer and it will be delivered to your local destination. Fees apply*
Please note: availability is not guaranteed without a confirmed reservation. The number of available day passes remains stringently first-come, first-serve. If you plan to appreciate The Wonderer anytime between April 15th - September 1st, we strongly suggest booking in advance to guarantee access. Prices are subject to change.
Any group exceeding 8 or more guests must be approved separately by contacting
the Wonderer directly. If using the Pool area, it is required that events of 8+ rent a Cabana.
The Club has a minimum age requirement of 25 years old (unless you're a member, a guest of a member, or receive a special exception from club management). Some special events may have varying age restrictions.
*Please also note that StayDuvet is not the same company as The Wonderer and offers
this as an added perk. If access is not granted to the Wonderer during your stay due to
availability, no inconvenience credits will be awarded, and any issues related to your visit
at The Wonderer must be directed exclusively to The Wonderer staff.*
Guests will have full access to their rental along with all the appliances and amenities supplied with your stay.
The Wonderer's parking is a paid lot.
If your unit has parking, Parking Instructions will be given to you 3 days prior to the check-in date. To see if your unit does have parking, please check THE SPACE and AMENITIES section of the listing.The Neighbourhood: Welcome to Cannonborough/Elliotborough!
The home is located in the heart of the gorgeous and trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary, and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include The Tippling House Wine Bar, The Ordinary, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Bistronomy, Barsa, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish, Pink Cactus, Chasing Sage, and Elliotborough Minibar drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery located close by. We recommend going to Babas for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores and fashion stores – as well as an countless list of buzzing eateries. Publix is conveniently located close by on Lockwood Drive as well.
The neighborhood is also within walking distance to CofC, MUSC, Roper, and the CitadelInteraction With Guests: Our team can provide self-check-in instructions for your convenience. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand throughout your stay. StayDuvet is the only group in town that offers Professionally Laundered 100% Cotton Linens, Off-Site Guest Resort with Pool, Gym, and Office Spaces, Hotel Conveniences, Totally outfitted Kitchens, and Custom Guest Itineraries to make planning your trip simple. Also, once the booking is confirmed, all guests gain exclusive access to our carefully curated magazine with the best local things-to-do such as the best eateries & bars, water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours.
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.Getting Around: You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Downtown Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
Uber and Lyft
Charleston Black Cab Limo Company (Can accommodate 1-20 people)
CARTA Dash for complimentary rides around downtown!
Charleston RickshawOther Notes: THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
Bag drop is supplied through a third event for an additional fee.
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free High-Speed Internet WIFI
One Bag of Free Locally Packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap)
Dish and Laundry Detergents
Hair Dryer, Iron, and Ironing Board
4 Bath Towels per bed and Professionally Laundered Linens
Basic Cooking Essentials and Kitchenware
ONLY IF THE PROPERTY ALLOWS FAMILY PETS: One dog is allowed for a non-returnable pet fee of $200. Additional family pets are subject to approval with an additional pet fee of $200. Inquire first before bringing more than one pet. The fee is waived for certified service dogs IF Proper paperwork is included prior to Check-in! Any excessive pet dander or damages caused by your pet will warrant an additional charge. Family Animals must be on leash at all times when not inside property or in fenced in backyard.
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service included by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, beverages, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and/or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
No Smoking Accepted. Violators will be fined a minimum of $250 for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY allowed outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences. Any firearms left behind at a property will be turned over to local police without notice to guest.
This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood peaceful hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
Our city is growing quickly. With that growth comes construction. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about the resulting noise or the current, cosmetic state of some neighboring buildings. During your stay, this shouldn’t be too bothersome, since the city’s noise ordinance dictates peaceful hours between 10pm - 8am.
10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion.
Alteration Policy: Any change of dates or cancellation of any nights of the original reservation will not be approved within 60 days or arrival.
Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME!!!
About the Area
This apartment is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best rental experience:
When to visit & When to reserve a rental home:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserve your rental property in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies frequently offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides which include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to pick the perfect vacation rental in Charleston:
- To start, have your family decide on vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family needs. The Feather by StayDuvet
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible online. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before you book your rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to work out what configuration is best for your trip.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you will need a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a specific Charleston area destination you crave, look for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
Know before you go:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are away, just like you would back home.
- To make certain that damages aren't linked to your visit, note any problem areas when you arrive. Call the rental manager immediately to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, ensure that you take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to inspire new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.9 miles