- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 486 sq ft (45 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 486 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
WHEREVER, WHENEVER! WE'RE ALWAYS HERE!
Appreciate your stay here at this striking boutique property blends modern lines with traditional architectural elements unique to Charleston, South Carolina. Approximately Square ft. - 486; Sleeps 4; Kitchen - 1 Full (stove top burners, no oven); Linens includes 1 King bed, 1 Couch bed most comfortable for kids; Bath(s) - 1 Full.
Additional amenities include: internet access (wi-fi), cable T.V., coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and iron/ironing board.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
The check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to King 583 is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively. Reminder for late check-in procedures: Telephone resort if arriving past 11 p.m.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at King 583, we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Limited on-site parking is $23 for owners and $38 for non-owners. Valet hours: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. One car per reservation. We cannot accommodate trailers, RVs, motorbikes or over sized cars. In case our garage is full, Charleston offers many public parking options. No shuttle service available. For our special needs guests: we are not able to extend complimentary parking on site. However, cars with handicap decals may be eligible for complimentary parking at local public garages.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Charleston vacation rental experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- Summer is high season in the Charleston area area. To find the best value, change your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guides have deals for nearby shops and restaurants.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- First and foremost, have your group select the best dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. King 583, South Carolina, 1 Bedroom Standard has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible online. Otherwise, call the property owner before you book the home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is suitable for your vacation group.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you must reserve a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Make a record of any damages to the property at check in, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your vacation home while you're away. Protect your property!
- Double-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed everything on check-out day. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a great stay? Most rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles