- As low as $462/Week
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 486 sq ft (45 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property*** Sanitation/Cleaning Update ***
Bluegreen Resorts take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety in our resorts. They take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety at our resorts and continue to follow the CDC’s guidelines for sanitation and education.
WHEREVER, WHENEVER! WE'RE ALWAYS HERE!
Savor your stay here at this gorgeous boutique property blends modern lines with traditional architectural elements unique to Charleston, South Carolina. Approximately Square ft. - 486; Sleeps 4; Kitchen - 1 Full (stove top burners, no oven); Linens includes 1 King bed, 1 Couch bed most comfortable for children; Bath(s) - 1 Full.
Additional amenities include: internet access (wi-fi), cable T.V., coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and iron/ironing board.
All our luxury resorts use a system called Allocate Upon Arrival which means the actual suite you will be assigned to is given upon check-in. These photos are a combination of all the different suites on site. If you have a floor, unit or building number that you would like to stay in, please do not hesitate to ask. The full-time on-site reservation check-in staff is happy to do their best to accommodate your request. Please note since we do not place you in an exact unit and this is done by the front desk staff, we cannot guarantee the requests, but will do our best to make sure they are accommodated. If your reservation is more than 4 nights you may be assigned to a new suite for housekeeping purposes. Keeping our suites up to luxury standard is our top priority.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have included this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
The check- in time is 4 p.m. ET, and check-out time is 10 a.m. ET. The nearest airport to King 583 is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively. Reminder for late check-in procedures: Telephone resort if arriving past 11 p.m.
Please note by purchasing this listing you agree that there may be a chance for an 'Upgrade' to your unit for a bigger unit that will fit the same amount of people, if this becomes available we will upgrade your room without question and complimentary of charge.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at King 583, we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Limited on-site parking is $20 for owners and $28 for non-owners. Valet hours: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. One car per reservation. We cannot accommodate trailers, RVs, motorbikes or over sized cars. In case our garage is full, Charleston offers many public parking options. No shuttle service available. For our special needs guests: we are not able to extend complimentary parking on site. However, cars with handicap decals may be eligible for complimentary parking at local public garages.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many management companies and vacation rental properties supply Charleston area area travel discount books which feature money-saving offers, either offered individually by vendors, or through a partnership between the property manager and the local business itself. These guides provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Are you willing to change your vacation week? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of top pricing.
- A number of vacation rental companies and owners offer special discounts for active duty and veteran men and women of the US Military, or returning vacation goers of the same property. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Some rentals are basically designed to serve specific visitors, whether it's downtown homes with pier passes, city-center homes with close access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have their own windsurfing launching areas. You should prioritize your proximity to the family activities and sight-seeing opportunities you are most looking forward to.
- Management companies and individual rental home owners commonly offer clients an opportunity to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, provides travellers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed as a result of personal medical related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
General Rental property Information
First-timers are often times surprised at the number and wide range of short-term rentals available in the Charleston area area. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Nearly all vacation homes in Charleston area are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local rental management companies. Property management companies are liked by rental owners mainly because they coordinate the internet marketing and operations..
Below are great tips and suggestions to help you understand the vacation rental search and booking process.
How to find and reserve the best rental property:
Before you start to book "King 583, South Carolina, 1 Bedroom Standard", review our brief list of issues to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Charleston area rental homes book several months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, when possible. A lot of groups choose to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Choose a Community and Time
Oftentimes, the hardest part of preparing for your vacation is choosing where to search, and when. When the big decisions are hammered out, everything else will be simpler.
Choose a Size
Establish who is attending the vacation, and how many/what type of bedroom configuration you should have. Bear in mind that a lot of properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to determine what is acceptable for your group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. If not, communicate with the property owner before you book.
Establish Your Budget
Will the preferred rental suit your budget during that choice Summer week? If several groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, always make sure that each person knows their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Generally, just one member of the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and recovering each person's contribution.
Let's Talk Amenities
What home features is your family trying to find? Do you want a rental property with open-air dining area? Do you want to be away from it all, or near civilization? Does the property have bicycles and beach toys for use during your stay? Make a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Grandma and Grandpa will thank you for not renting a stairs-only property on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are needed, include that into your search. The majority of property listings will include a list of amenities.
Are you or other members of the gang visiting with a pet? Animal policies are different at each property. Read descriptions carefully. Make sure that you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
The best places to Search
Many websites exist to match clients with rental home owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Charleston area local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. Besides offering exceptional properties, local agencies provide top-notch service..
Re-read the description to make certain that the vacation home has everything required. If it is lacking, the rental management company may know of similar properties that better fit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try asking for an extra night. Your best possibility of a reduced rate will be switching to an off-season week.
Study The Contract
Read the full contract and be sure you understand who is responsible for:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Make sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives reassurance should disaster strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Bear in mind that most rental agreements require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the home owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure to get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental unit right away. If you discover damages, or if repairs are required call the home manager without delay.
- You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa. Contact your property manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Residents will be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a terrific source of suggestions.
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check every space of the rental home to ensure you've packed all possessions.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and check for property damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Many rental management company sites request feedback after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will thank you for glowing ratings. If something went wrong, we recommend being kind but honest regarding your rental experience. Top owners and managers will work hard to solve the issue.
Use Your Experience
Did everyone have a good time? If everything was amazing, next year's vacation planning will be quick. Otherwise, you have acquired useful experience that can help with the next search.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles