About this Property
- Sleeps 1
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Ideal for traveling Professionals. This brand new bright studio apartment is available for 30 nighttime minimum stays. This apartment has its own private entrance and is located in downtown Charleston. The building has been completely remodeled and showcases modern design & decor. There is one private off-street parking space included at no additional cost. Park your car and walk everywhere. Great location with fast access to surrounding areas.
The studio features a Full size bed, comfortable sitting area, and a peaceful workspace. The en-suite bathroom features a huge tiled shower. The kitchenette includes a compact refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, two burner induction cooktop, and kitchen essentials for light cooking. Note that all 4 units have their own private entrance with keypad locks. There is a shared W/D in the building that guests can use at no additional cost. In an effort to provide luxury accommodations we provide an initial provision of complimentary toiletries, coffee, wine, and local chocolate.
Vacation Rental By Owner is a re-seller, not our website. We list openings not already booked on our site here and on other booking portals that re-sell available nights at a higher rate to cover surcharges & booking costs. What you get for this premium: You get an simple to use mobile platform and a quality assurance guarantee from Vacation Rental By Owner that we as a management company will deliver the property as advertised. Personally, we use Vacation Rental By Owner when traveling to remote areas that do not have strong locally based property management companies and have had good luck with it. We are happy to have our homes available on this site.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Charleston Music Hall and Aiken-Rhett House are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Hampton Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best vacation home experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- To get the best rental home within your budget, we recommend reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides which will include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Select vacation week and max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Charming and Central Space Downtown has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available online. If they are not listed, email the property manager before you book the property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is optimal for your group.
- Visiting for a single event? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Advice for a great stay:
- Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Record any damages to the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if a dispute arises.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be respectful. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let crooks ruin your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected everything. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever possible. If the host is not available, take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on good reviews to drive future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.6 miles
- The Citadel - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.9 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 1.0 miles