- As low as $92/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 1
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Property does not allow children
- Sleeps 1
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 1
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Ideal for Traveling Professionals. This brand new bright studio apartment is available for 30 nighttime minimum stays. This apartment has its own private entrance and is located in downtown Charleston. The building was completely remodeled and showcases modern design & decor. There is one private off-street parking space included at no additional cost. Park your car and walk everywhere. Great location with fast access to surrounding areas.
Please note this unit is handicap inaccessible.
The studio features a Queen size bed, comfortable sitting area, and a peaceful workspace. The en-suite bathroom features a sizable tiled shower. The kitchenette includes a mini refrigerator, microwave, two burner cooktop, and kitchen essentials for light cooking. Note that all 4 units have their own private entrance with keypad locks.
AirBNB is a re-seller, not our website. We list openings not already booked on our site here and on other booking portals that re-sell available nights at a higher rate to cover their surcharges & booking costs. What you get for this premium: You get an painless to use mobile platform and a quality assurance guarantee from AirBNB that we as a management company will deliver the property as advertised.
Personally, we use AirBNB when traveling to remote areas that do not have strong locally based property management companies and have had good luck with it. We are happy to have our homes available on this site.
Guests have access to their private apartment and shared back patio.
The property is located in one of the most vibrant downtown Charleston neighborhoods. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. You'll have a wide selection of walkable coffee stores and restaurant options. A few of our favorites include Daps Breakfast & Imbibe (0.2 mile), Chasing Sage (0.4 mile), and Little Line Kitchen & Provisions (0.2 mile). For our traveling medical professionals, MUSC is a quick 10 min. walk. Come experience all that our impressive city has to offer!
One off-street parking space is supplied if guests have a car. If not, Uber & Lyft are readily available in the area. Your best bet is to park your car, and walk, bicycle, or take an Uber or Lyft (5 min. ride to anywhere else downtown).
Other Things to Note:
Please note the following:
All 4 units have their own entrance with keypad locks
Wi-fi is supplied
Intelligent TV included (no standard cable)
30 day minimum
Weekly/bi-weekly/and on demand cleaning available for an additional fee
Two security cameras (front of building & parking lot)
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Charleston rental property booking tips:
Getting the best rental home value:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To book the best vacation home within budget, we suggest reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines have coupons for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Planning, picking, and booking your Charleston area vacation home:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Charming & Central Apartment Downtown has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is often available on booking pages. If not, call the property management company before booking the home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine what configuration is suitable for your group.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's an individual Charleston area attraction you long to visit, keep an eye out for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
Have a wonderful stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- Make a record of any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if a dispute is filed.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- At departure, complete a final walk-through to confirm you haven't forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a wonderful stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.6 miles
- The Citadel - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.9 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 1.0 miles
- City Market - 1.4 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.4 miles
Ready to book Charming & Central Apartment Downtown?Book Online Get Information Call: