- As low as $83/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Property does not allow children
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Ideal for Traveling Professionals. This brand new bright studio apartment is available for 30 nighttime minimum stays. This apartment has its own private entrance and is located in downtown Charleston. The building was completely remodeled and showcases modern design & decor. There is one private off-street parking space included at no additional cost. Park your car and walk everywhere. Great location with fast access to surrounding areas.
Please note this unit is handicap inaccessible.
The studio features a Queen size bed, comfortable sitting area, and a peaceful workspace. The ensuite bathroom features a sizable tiled shower. The kitchenette includes a mini refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, double induction cooktop, toaster oven, keurig, and kitchen essentials for light cooking. Note that all 4 units have their own private entrance with keypad locks.
Vacation Rental By Owner is a re-seller, not our website. We list openings not already booked on our site here and on other booking portals that re-sell available nights at a higher rate to cover their surcharges & booking costs. What you get for this premium: You get an painless to use mobile platform and a quality assurance guarantee from Vacation Rental By Owner that we as a management company will deliver the property as advertised.
Personally, we use Vacation Rental By Owner when traveling to remote areas that do not have strong locally based property management companies and have had good luck with it. We are happy to have our homes available on this site.
Guests have access to their private apartment and shared back patio.
The property is located in one of the most vibrant downtown Charleston neighborhoods. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. You'll have a wide selection of walkable coffee stores and restaurant options. A few of our favorites include Daps Breakfast & Imbibe (0.2 mile), Chasing Sage (0.4 mile), and Little Line Kitchen & Provisions (0.2 mile). For our traveling medical professionals, MUSC is a quick 10 min. walk. Come experience all that our impressive city has to offer!
One off-street parking space is supplied if guests have a car. If not, Uber & Lyft are readily available in the area. Your best bet is to park your car, and walk, bicycle, or take an Uber or Lyft (5 min. ride to anywhere else downtown).
Other Things to Note:
Please note the following:
All 4 units have their own entrance with keypad locks.
Wi-fi is supplied.
Intelligent TV supplied (no standard cable).
30 day minimum.
Weekly/bi-weekly/and on demand cleaning available for an additional fee.
Two security cameras (front of building & parking lot)
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Charleston vacation rental home tips:
When to go & When to reserve a rental home:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal SC. To get the most suitable vacation home for your budget, we strongly suggest booking in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers usually offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides which often include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your search:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your vacation dates, and select a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Charming & Central Apartment Downtown has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible on booking pages. If not, reach out to the property manager before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly property. Ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Some property managers charge additional pet fees.
During your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make sure that damages aren't linked to your visit, inspect for any problem areas upon your arrival. Speak to the property manager immediately to report any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your peaceful home. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Double-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at departure. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on great reviews to drive more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.6 miles
- The Citadel - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.9 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 1.0 miles