- As low as $335/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cave exploring nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1268 sq ft (118 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1268 square feet
Introducing 301I Tidewater to the Sweetgrass Rental Program! This beautiful third floor villa has impressive ocean vistas from nearly every room in the home. The photos speak for themselves!
Featuring two bedrooms and two bathrooms! The master suite hosts a king bed, TV, and ocean vistas. It also has access to the oceanfront screened porch, and of course an en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom has two twin beds, as well as a TV. If you go up the spiral staircase, this will lead out to the Crow's Nest, which offers a bird's eye (and expansive) vistas of the beach, ocean, and community pool. The ideal space to appreciate a meal with the best vistas in town.
Tidewater is a complex within the Wild Dunes Community on the Isle of Palms. Highly sought-after and often specifically requested by guests due to it's unique position and proximity to the beach. It offers a really special experience with max. opportunities to admire our pristine Carolina beaches. You'll want to come back year after year!
Pool Access: Yes, Port O' Telephone Community Pool (Seasonal)
Beach Distance: 50 yards
View: Ocean View
Family Animals Accepted: No
Floor Level: 3rd Floor
Square Footage: Est.: 1268
Bedroom 1: King
Bedroom 2: Two Twins
Couch Bed: N/A
Internet Access: WiFi
Elevator: Yes, Villa Complex Elevator
Parking: 2 Vehicles (Open Parking Lot Areas)
BBQ Grille: Yes - Shared Community Grille
Washer/Dryer: Yes, Stacked Washer/Dryer Combo
Kitchen: Entirely Equipped
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Vacation Rental By Owner listing#: 3024039
**Please note this property does not have access to the Wild Dunes resort pools. The only pool access is the Port O' Telephone Community Pool.**
**During the off-season months, many condo regimes and complexes complete remodel projects, general maintenance, and building repairs. If there are concerns about how any close by work might impact your vacation, please inquire with our team as schedules can vary weekly by scale & area.**
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Crabpot Players Theatre and Cinebarre Mount Pleasant are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Blackbaud Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation rental 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Booking your Charleston area vacation home in the Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your group qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning and picking a perfect Charleston area vacation home:
- Select vacation dates and max budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family requires. Luxury Oceanfront Condo in WILD DUNES! Fully Renovated with Rooftop Balcony! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the host before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out which bed configuration is suitable for your family.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or charges applied to your agreement.
- If there's a particular Charleston area beach you are crazy about, search for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
During your stay:
- Add the property manager's contact info to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-in, record any issues with the property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected everything. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to inspire more reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.