- As low as $272/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 4
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Settle into Charleston in one of our Signature Suites at The Iris, a brand new Apartment Style Hotel located in an unbeatable location. This architectural gem is in one of Charleston’s most vibrant and desired tourist areas, only one block from King Street. Right outside your door is a curated mix of dining, shopping, and southern appeal; a few of our favorites close by are Barsa Tapas, Chubby Fish, and Chez Nous. Book today to ensure your dates!
Complete with a completely equipped kitchen, two intelligent TV’s, the most comfortable Casper bed, the fastest wifi in the city boasting 3 full GBs, and design elements from West Elm to make you feel right at home.
The bright living area features a queen sleeper couch and a 55” TV. At the end of the day, the cozy bedroom is a ideal escape featuring a Casper bed and plush linens & pillows. The bedroom can be conveniently sectioned off from the rest of the Suite for more privacy with heavy weight room divider Velvet curtains should the guests choose. The full kitchen is equipped with all tools for light cooking and features an induction cooktop, full sized refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, and Keurig Coffee machine. The bathroom features a cavernous standing shower with double shower heads and a Philips Hue Ambiance Lighted Mirror.
Between the modern design, magnificant state of the art parking carousels, premium amenities, and surrounding area, you won't find a better place to experience all Charleston has to offer.
Each Suite comes equipped with all the amenities needed for a comfortable stay:
Keurig Coffee Machine with pods + cream + sugar
Free 3 GB Wifi
2 Intelligent TV’s (55” & 43”)
Dimmable lights in bedroom & living room
Public Goods Soap, Shampoo, and Conditioner
Washer & Dryer with detergent
Dishwasher with detergent
- Off-street paid parking is available in our Parkmatic Car Carousels for guests with cars. Parking costs $25/day.
-Our parking carousels have the following car measurement restrictions:
Sedan car carousel: 5' 2" tall x 6' 10" wide x 17' long
SUV car carousel: 6' 2" tall x 6' 10" wide x 17' long
- If your car exceeds the height restrictions listed above, there are two local parking garages located close by at 558 King Street and at our City's Visitor's Center located at 63 Mary Street.
- Uber and Lyft are readily available throughout the City
Should you need anything to make your stay more comfortable our team at The Iris is onsite and readily available by phone, text message, and/or e-mail.
The Iris is located in the Cannonborough Elliotborough neighborhood of Downtown Charleston, which is considered the most upcoming area on the peninsula. The neighborhood is ideal for a couple or a group who is looking to entirely embrace Charleston's unique charm. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. We recommend grabbing a coffee at Sightsee before exploring Upper King Street, Charleston's ultimate epicenter of stores and eateries, which is just one short block from the property. Our guests have a wide selection of walkable dinner options, some of our favorites include Chasing Sage (0.1 mile), Chubby Fish (0.1 mile), Bistronomy by Nico (0.2 mile), and Neon Tiger (0.2 mile). Come experience all that our handsome city has to offer!
- Exterior security system
- Keyless entry
- Tesla and EV charger available
- Incredible state of the art parking carousels for added safety & security during your stay
-City of Charleston Certificate of Operation OP2022-02468
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square, while Patriots Point and Music Farm are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best rental home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. To get the best value, change your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer excellent temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guides that include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- First and foremost, have your group commit to the best dates and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family requires. The Iris, Superior Suite has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available online. Otherwise, reach out to the property owner before you book the home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property management company about your furry family members before booking.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
Tips to have a fantastic stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- During check-in, document any damages to the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Re-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed everything at check-out. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on good feedback to inspire future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.1 miles
- City Market - 1.2 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.3 miles
Ready to book The Iris, Superior Suite?Book Online Get Information Call: