- As low as $250/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 11
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Ceiling fan
- Cobblestone flooring in public areas
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Flat-screen TV
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hardwood flooring in public areas
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Laundry detergent
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Room service available
- Service animals exempt from fees
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Unit size: 2200 sq ft (204 sq m)
- USD 200 per pet per stay
- Valet parking on site (surcharge)
About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2200 square feet
Permit Number: 04017
The Space: This brand new 2 story home was newly constructed and refurnished. It has a bright, fresh design and is decorated in a modern-transitional style. Our home can accommodate enormous or modest groups and is ideal for travelers looking to stay somewhere new, roomy, and centrally located. Guests can appreciate the ideal amount of privacy and space while having the luxury of being just a short walk away from countless local and tourist hotspots. Throughout the home you will find wood floors, brand new appliances, modern furnishings, and trendy décor making it the ultimate home away from home.
The property features…
A Cavernous Front Porch - Upon arrival, guests will ascend a flight of stairs to the cavernous front porch. Savor the charming Charleston weather, drinks at sunset, or your morning cup of coffee while calming in one of the four porch chairs.
A Bright, Open Living Room - The living room, just through the front entryway, is open to the kitchen and has a bright, modern design with Moroccan inspired accents. The living room features a 3-seat leather couch & appreciate-seat flanked by two side tables with matching lamps, a matching loveseat leather couch, a wooden coffee table, two matching accent chairs, a flat-screen TV atop a console table, and a ceiling fan. Additional seating options with additional chairs are available as well.
A Totally-Equipped Kitchen - The kitchen is open to the living room comes completely equipped with brand new Whirlpool appliances including a Whirlpool dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer, oven, and gas stove. The kitchen has brand new stone countertops, a coffee maker, toaster, microwave, standard cookware, as well as plenty of cabinet storage. 6 tall bar stools sit beneath the kitchen bar making it seamless for guests to savor one another’s company while eating a home cooked meal. Here you will also find a closet which homes the stacked washer and dryer units.
4 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms - The 1st bedroom, located on the first floor through the kitchen, features a king sized bed, two bedside tables, an upsized dresser, a walk in closet, a ceiling fan, and an in suite bathroom. The bathroom has tile floor, a full bathtub/shower, brand new fixtures, and stone sink countertops. This bedroom also features access to a private balcony. Ascend the staircase off of the living room to all of the other bedrooms. The 2nd bedroom, located on the 2nd floor toward the front side of the home, features two bunk bed frames (4 total single beds), an upsized dresser, a walk-in closet, a ceiling fan, and an in suite bathroom that is adjoining to the 3rd bedroom. The adjoining bathroom is roomy and features tile floor, a sizable stone sink countertop, and a full bathtub/shower. The 3rd bedroom, also located on the 2nd floor, has a king sized bed, two bedside tables with lamps, an upsized dresser, a walk in closet, a ceiling fan, and an in suite bathroom that is adjoining to the 2nd bedroom. The 4th bedroom, located on the 2nd floor toward the back side of the home, has a king sized bed, two bedside tables with lamps, a ceiling fan, an upsized dresser, a walk in closet, and a huge master bathroom in suite. The bathroom provides a generous amount of space and features tile floor, a huge stone sink countertop, and a full bathtub/shower.Guest Access: *Unlock our Exclusive Guest Guide which helps avoid all the tourist traps and drastically helps plan your trip*
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests, age 25 and up, staying with Stay Duvet have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston.
This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway
offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the
peninsula. The property includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch,
dinner, trendy beverages, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and
exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private
and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to
visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on
availability and may come at an additional cost.
Day Passes are available at the following prices (pre-purchase only):
- Free: Oct 15th - Apr 14th
- Additional Cost: Apr 15th - Oct 14th
- $15 per person: Sunday through Friday
- $30 per person: Saturdays
*No Rolling or Duffel side suitcases allowed on site, Please pre-register with Bag Valet for pickup at CHS International Airport or you will be able to check your bags with Bag Valet onsite at The Wonderer and it will be delivered to your local destination. Fees apply*
Please note: availability is not guaranteed without a confirmed reservation. The number of available day passes remains stringently first-come, first-serve. If you plan to enjoy The Wonderer anytime between April 15th - September 1st, we strongly suggest booking in advance to guarantee access. Prices are subject to change.
Any group exceeding 8 or more guests must be approved separately by contacting
the Wonderer directly. If using the Pool area, it is required that events of 8+ rent a Cabana.
The Club has a minimum age requirement of 25 years old (unless you're a member, a guest of a member, or receive a special exception from club management). Some special events may have varying age restrictions.
*Please also note that StayDuvet is not the same company as The Wonderer and offers
this as an added perk. If access is not granted to the Wonderer during your stay due to
availability, no inconvenience credits will be awarded, and any issues related to your visit
at The Wonderer must be directed exclusively to The Wonderer staff.*
Guests will have full access to their rental along with all the appliances and amenities supplied with your stay.
The Wonderer's parking is a paid lot.
If your unit has parking, Parking Instructions will be given to you 3 days prior to the check-in date. To see if your unit does have parking, please check THE SPACE and AMENITIES section of the listing.The Neighbourhood: Welcome to Cannonborough/Elliotborough!
The home is located in the heart of the appealing and trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary, and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include The Tippling House Wine Bar, The Ordinary, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Bistronomy, Barsa, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish, Pink Cactus, Chasing Sage, and Elliotborough Minibar drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery located close by. We recommend going to Babas for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores and fashion stores – as well as an countless list of buzzing eateries. Publix is conveniently located close by on Lockwood Drive as well.
The neighborhood is also within walking distance to CofC, MUSC, Roper, and the CitadelInteraction With Guests: Our team can provide self-check-in instructions for your convenience. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand throughout your stay. StayDuvet is the only group in town that offers Professionally Laundered 100% Cotton Linens, Off-Site Guest Resort with Pool, Gym, and Office Spaces, Hotel Conveniences, Entirely supplied Kitchens, and Custom Guest Itineraries to make planning your trip simple. Also, once the booking is confirmed, all guests gain exclusive access to our carefully curated magazine with the best local things-to-do such as the best eateries & bars, water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours.
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service included by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, beverages, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.Getting Around: You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Downtown Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
Uber and Lyft
Charleston Black Cab Limo Company (Can accommodate 1-20 people)
CARTA Dash for complimentary rides around downtown!
Charleston RickshawOther Notes: THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
Bag drop is supplied through a third event for an additional fee.
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free High-Speed Internet WIFI
One Bag of Free Locally Packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap)
Dish and Laundry Detergents
Hair Dryer, Iron, and Ironing Board
4 Bath Towels per bed and Professionally Laundered Linens
Basic Cooking Essentials and Kitchenware
ONLY IF THE PROPERTY ALLOWS FAMILY PETS: One dog is allowed for a non-returnable pet fee of $200. Additional family pets are subject to approval with an additional pet fee of $200. Inquire first before bringing more than one pet. The fee is waived for certified service dogs IF Proper paperwork is included prior to Check-in! Any excessive pet dander or damages caused by your pet will warrant an additional charge. Family Animals must be on leash at all times when not inside property or in fenced in backyard.
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and/or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
No Smoking Accepted. Violators will be fined a minimum of $250 for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY allowed outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences. Any firearms left behind at a property will be turned over to local police without notice to guest.
This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood peaceful hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
Our city is growing quickly. With that growth comes construction. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about the resulting noise or the current, cosmetic state of some neighboring buildings. During your stay, this shouldn’t be too bothersome, since the city’s noise ordinance dictates peaceful hours between 10pm - 8am.
10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion.
Alteration Policy: Any change of dates or cancellation of any nights of the original reservation will not be approved within 60 days or arrival.
Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME!!!
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 200 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Charleston area vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
Getting the most from your spending budget:
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked very early. Booking your rental property up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. To find the best value, try changing your family's Charleston area vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines have deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
How to pick the perfect vacation home:
- Start by having your group commit to dates and a spending budget.
- Walk to King St. has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking pages. If not, contact the property owner before reserving the home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to work out what is optimal for your vacation family.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or charges may be applied to your agreement.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
Tips to have a wonderful stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many concerns.
- Lock your rental while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- At Check-in, document any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to make sure you did not forget any personal items. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a excellent time? Many rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles