- As low as $573/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 11
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Cobblestone flooring in public areas
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- Sleeps 11
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2200 sq ft (204 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2200 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Permit Number: 02942
This brand new 2 story home was newly constructed and refurnished. It has a bright, fresh design and is decorated in a modern-transitional style. Our home can accommodate huge or modest groups and is ideal for travelers looking to stay somewhere new, roomy, and centrally located. Guests can appreciate the ideal amount of privacy and space while having the luxury of being just a short walk away from countless local and tourist hotspots. Throughout the home you will find wood floors, brand new appliances, modern furnishings, and trendy décor making it the ultimate home away from home.
The property features…
A Roomy Front Porch. Upon arrival, guests will ascend a flight of stairs to the roomy front porch. Appreciate the elegant Charleston weather, beverages at sunset, or your morning cup of coffee while calming in one of the four porch chairs.
A Bright, Open Living Room. The living room, just through the front entryway, is open to the kitchen and has a bright, modern design with Moroccan inspired accents. The living room features a 3-seat leather couch & adore-seat flanked by two side tables with matching lamps, a matching loveseat leather couch, a wooden coffee table, two matching accent chairs, a flat-screen TV atop a console table, and a ceiling fan. Additional seating options with additional chairs are available as well.
A Entirely-Equipped Kitchen. The kitchen is open to the living room comes entirely equipped with brand new Whirlpool appliances including a Whirlpool dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer, oven, and gas stove. The kitchen has brand new stone countertops, a coffeemaker, toaster, microwave, standard cookware, as well as plenty of cabinet storage. 6 tall bar stools sit beneath the kitchen bar making it seamless for guests to savor one another’s company while eating a home cooked meal. Here you will also find a closet which homes the stacked washer and dryer units.
4 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms. The 1st bedroom, located on the first floor through the kitchen, features a king sized bed, two bedside tables, an upsized dresser, a walk in closet, a ceiling fan, and an in suite bathroom. The bathroom has tile floor, a full bathtub/shower, brand new fixtures, and stone sink countertops. This bedroom also features access to a private balcony. Ascend the staircase off of the living room to all of the other bedrooms. The 2nd bedroom, located on the 2nd floor toward the front side of the home, features two bunkbed frames (4 total single beds), an upsized dresser, a walk-in closet, a ceiling fan, and an in suite bathroom that is adjoining to the 3rd bedroom. The adjoining bathroom is cavernous and features tile floor, a sizable stone sink countertop, and a full bathtub/shower. The 3rd bedroom, also located on the 2nd floor, has a king sized bed, two bedside tables with lamps, an upsized dresser, a walk in closet, a ceiling fan, and an in suite bathroom that is adjoining to the 2nd bedroom. The 4th bedroom, located on the 2nd floor toward the back side of the home, has a king sized bed, two bedside tables with lamps, a ceiling fan, an upsized dresser, a walk in closet, and a enormous master bathroom in suite. The bathroom provides a generous amount of space and features tile floor, a huge stone sink countertop, and a full bathtub/shower.
*Once you Confirm Booking at a StayDuvet property, you will Unlock EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to Charleston's Premier Lifestyle & Wellness Club: THE WONDERER!
The Wonderer (Located in Downtown Charleston) is an adults-only (age 21+) club offering social, work, and wellness amenities in a resort-style environment. From daily exercise classes and social events to multiple lounges and workspace options, a swimming pool with cabanas, all-day dining and drinking, live music entertainment, and more, there’s hardly a reason to ever leave. Feel Charleston’s very own downtown getaway and enjoy a true departure from the norm. Guests must book access to the wonderer 24 hours in advance using the reservations portal given to them after booking.
*Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Holidays and Seasonality factors, so please make sure to check the Wonderer site for their hours. Please also note that StayDuvet is not the Wonderer and offers this luxury complimentary, if access is not possible to the Wonderer during your stay, there will not be any inconvenience credits awarded, any issues must be taken up directly with The Wonderer staff*
Guests will have full access to their rental along with all the appliances and amenities supplied with your stay.
If your unit has parking, Parking Instructions will be given to you 3 days prior to check-in date. To see if your unit does have parking, please check THE SPACE section of the listing.
Welcome to Cannonborough/Elliotborough!
The home is located in the heart of the appealing and trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary, and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include The Tippling House Wine Bar,The Ordinary, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Bistronomy, Barsa, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish, Pink Cactus, Chasing Sage, Elliotborough Minibar and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery located close by. We recommend going to Babas for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores and fashion stores – as well as an countless list of buzzing eateries. Publix is conveniently located close by on Lockwood Drive as well.
The neighborhood is also within walking distance to CofC, MUSC, Roper, and the Citadel
Interaction With Guests:
Our team can provide self- check-in instructions for your convenience. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand throughout your stay; from checking you in, to giving you recommendations for things to do! Once booking is confirmed, all guests gain exclusive access to our carefully curated magazine with the best local things-to-do such as the best eateries & bars, water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours.
Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home:
All guests staying with us will have FULL ACCESS to The Wonderer. The getaway-themed adults-only campus includes a cafe, restaurant, bar, gym, workspace, and pool! After you’ve confirmed your booking, you will receive a link to book your time to visit the Campus, you must reserve a time at the campus 24 hours before check-in time. Please note that exercise classes and private events/shows are offered for an additional rate. If you are arriving early before check-in or need a place to relax after check-out, this is the PERFECT place to enjoy while you wait. The Wonderer was created for and caters to those who seek a more meaningful balance between social connection, professional life, and personal wellness. *Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Holidays and Seasonality factors, so please make sure to check the Wonderer site for their hours. Please also note that StayDuvet is not the Wonderer and offers this luxury complimentary, if access is not possible to the Wonderer during your stay, there will not be any inconvenience credits awarded, any issues must be taken up directly with The Wonderer staff*
Room Service (Downtown Properties Only): Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service included by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Downtown Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
Uber and Lyft
Charleston Black Cab Limo Company (Can accommodate 1-20 people)
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
*Once your Confirm Booking at a StayDuvet property, you will Unlock EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to Charleston's Premier Lifestyle & Wellness Club: THE WONDERER!
The Wonderer is an adults-only (age 21+) club offering social, work, and wellness amenities in a resort-style environment. From daily exercise classes and social events to multiple lounges and workspace options, a swimming pool with cabanas, all-day dining and drinking, live music entertainment, and more, there’s hardly a reason to ever leave. Feel Charleston’s very own downtown getaway and enjoy a true departure from the norm. Guests must book access to the wonderer 24 hours in advance using the reservations portal given to them after booking. *Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Holidays and Seasonality factors, so please make sure to check the Wonderer site for their hours. Please also note that StayDuvet is not the Wonderer and offers this conveniences complimentary, if access is not possible to the Wonderer during your stay, there will not be any inconvenience credits awarded, any issues must be taken up directly with The Wonderer staff*
Bag drop supplied through a third event for an additional fee.
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free Free High-Speed Internet/WiFi
Free locally packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
Strategies to get the perfect Charleston area vacation home experience:
Sticking to your spending budget:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your vacation rental six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is a great way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines have deals for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- First and foremost, have your group decide on a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family requires. The Gentian House by StayDuvet
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available on booking pages. If not, email the host before you reserve the property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what is suitable for your family.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or costs might be applied to your invoice.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your phone.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let crooks spoil your trip.
- Note any damages to the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Re-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed everything at departure. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a fantastic time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles