- As low as $235/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 11
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cobblestone flooring in public areas
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In the city center
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 11
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 2200 sq ft (204 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2200 square feet
Permit Number: 02942
The Space: This brand new 2 story home was freshly constructed and refurnished. It has a bright, fresh design and is decorated in a modern-transitional style. Our home can accommodate huge or modest groups and is ideal for travelers looking to stay somewhere new, roomy, and centrally located. Guests can appreciate the ideal amount of privacy and space while having the luxury of being just a short walk away from countless local and tourist hotspots. Throughout the home you will find wood floors, brand new appliances, modern furnishings, and trendy décor making it the ultimate home away from home.
The property features…
A Roomy Front Porch - Upon arrival, guests will ascend a flight of stairs to the roomy front porch. Appreciate the charming Charleston weather, beverages at sunset, or your morning cup of coffee while calming in one of the four porch chairs.
A Bright, Open Living Room - The living room, just through the front entryway, is open to the kitchen and has a bright, modern design with Moroccan inspired accents. The living room features a 3-seat leather couch & adore-seat flanked by two side tables with matching lamps, a matching loveseat leather couch, a wooden coffee table, two matching accent chairs, a flat-screen TV atop a console table, and a ceiling fan. Additional seating options with additional chairs are available as well.
A Totally-Equipped Kitchen - The kitchen is open to the living room comes entirely equipped with brand new Whirlpool appliances including a Whirlpool dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer, oven, and gas stove. The kitchen has brand new stone countertops, a coffee maker, toaster, microwave, standard cookware, as well as plenty of cabinet storage. 6 tall bar stools sit beneath the kitchen bar making it seamless for guests to savor one another’s company while eating a home cooked meal. Here you will also find a closet which homes the stacked washer and dryer units.
4 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms - The 1st bedroom, located on the first floor through the kitchen, features a king sized bed, two bedside tables, an upsized dresser, a walk in closet, a ceiling fan, and an in suite bathroom. The bathroom has tile floor, a full bathtub/shower, brand new fixtures, and stone sink countertops. This bedroom also features access to a private balcony. Ascend the staircase off of the living room to all of the other bedrooms. The 2nd bedroom, located on the 2nd floor toward the front side of the home, features two bunk bed frames (4 total single beds), an upsized dresser, a walk-in closet, a ceiling fan, and an in suite bathroom that is adjoining to the 3rd bedroom. The adjoining bathroom is cavernous and features tile floor, a sizable stone sink countertop, and a full bathtub/shower. The 3rd bedroom, also located on the 2nd floor, has a king sized bed, two bedside tables with lamps, an upsized dresser, a walk in closet, a ceiling fan, and an in suite bathroom that is adjoining to the 2nd bedroom. The 4th bedroom, located on the 2nd floor toward the back side of the home, has a king sized bed, two bedside tables with lamps, a ceiling fan, an upsized dresser, a walk in closet, and a huge master bathroom in suite. The bathroom provides a generous amount of space and features tile floor, a enormous stone sink countertop, and a full bathtub/shower.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Strategies to get the optimal vacation home experience:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- To get the best vacation home for your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular attractions and restaurants.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides which include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your search:
- Start by choosing your trip dates and a max budget.
- Walk to King St. has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, call the property owner before you book the property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's a particular Charleston area attraction you are crazy about, look for homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the owner about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Tips to have a great stay:
- Add the owner's phone number to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Make a record of any issues with the property during check in, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, stereo or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your peace. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- At departure, take a final walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on good reviews to propel more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.2 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.2 miles
Ready to book The Gentian House by StayDuvet | Walk to King St.?Book Online Get Information Call: