- As low as $179/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Discover the essence of Charleston from our 2 Bedroom/2 Bath downtown rental, just steps away from famed King Street. Immerse yourself in the city's vibrant culture, with top-notch dining and shopping at your doorstep. After exploring, relax in the comfort of two thoughtfully designed bedrooms each with their own full bathrooms. Modern amenities, historic appeal, and unbeatable location – book now for an memorable Charleston experience.
Live like a local while in Charleston in this historic home constructed in 1895. Cavernous & ideal for your stay.
Bedroom #1 - Queen Bed + TV
Bedroom #2 - Queen Bed with TV + Kitchenette
Living Room - Twin Couch Sleeper
2 off-street parking space is offered at no cost
+ First floor porch with seating
+ Linens + Towels Supplied
+ High Speed WiFi Throughout
+ Paper Products + Bath Conveniences Supplied
+ Intelligent TVs with Streaming Capabilities
Full access to the unit + Outdoor Space + 2 Off-street parking spaces
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic charm. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Chubby Fish, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Browns Court Bakery. We recommend going here for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very trendy King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston Bicycle Taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab. We also recommend seeing the city by bicycle and appreciating the sites that way.
Other Things to Note:
Check in is 4pm. Check out is 10am.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03998
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we adore making sure you have a fabulous time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the perfect Charleston area rental experience:
Get the best value:
- Book your Charleston area rental property in Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- The sooner you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Some property management companies offer special rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers often offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines that include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation dates, and select a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Steps to King Street - Historic 2 Bedroom has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is usually available on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property management company before reserving the property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to work out which bed configuration is right for your vacation group.
- Is your family looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property management company about your furry family members before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- To make sure that no damages are attributed to your family's stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas when you arrive. Make contact with the host right away to relay any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your life at home. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let crooks spoil your vacation.
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a fantastic vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles