- As low as $783/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- DVD player
- Foosball table
- Pool or billiards table
- Streaming services
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Baby monitor
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Gas grill
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Private pool
- Private spa tub
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3234 sq ft (300 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3234 square feet
ISLE OF PALMS SUNRISE DREAM is handsomely decorated and features a huge family room that accepts everybody to be together - a dining table that seats 8 and a sizable granite island with bar stools. The kitchen has stainless appliances and granite counter tops - it is designed for those in the family who appreciate to eat while they watch those who appreciate to prepare! Elevator has access to all floors for hauling suitcases and groceries.
The first floor features an open floor plan of the family room, kitchen, and dining area, with a half-bath off the entry, plus a bedroom with a king bed, private bath, and a sliding glass door that opens onto the front porch/deck. The family room opens to the outside through 2 sets of sliding glass doors onto the porch/deck which has a patio table for 6, a gas grille, and 5 excellent rocking chairs.
The second floor has 4 bedrooms each with its own private bath. The master suite has a king bed, the 2nd bedroom a king bed, the 3rd bedroom a bunk bed twin over full with a twin trundle, and the 4th bedroom a king bed.
The family room has a Blu-ray player and 55' TV with WiFi connectivity, Netflix, Amazon or other streaming media accounts you have on your laptop can be wirelessly connected to the T.V. to watch your favorite movies! Also the Master Bedroom and the Bedroom on the main floor have a DVD player.
The Beach is less than a 6 min. fast and painless walk and we are providing a enormous wagon (30'x48') you can use to pull all your towels, sand-buckets, and toddlers!
After the Beach, come home to a cool, relaxing backyard with private pool and hot tub, and an outdoor foosball table and pool table! The outdoor enclosed shower and charmingly landscaped yard are completely fenced in. There is a kids picnic table and water/play table. The swimming pool is heated with no additional fee April through October (heat turned off November through March).
We want to encourage families to savor our home as our 3 daughters and sons-in law have 10 kids (6 to 15 years old) and because of all our grandchildren we know what will make your vacation easier: 2 Pac-N-Plays, 2 high chair sets that strap onto a dining room chair, an ExerSaucer, 2 infant monitors and a white noise machine.
Thank you for considering our Beach home, ISLE OF PALMS SUNRISE DREAM, for your upcoming vacation!
Our units are a minimum of 7 nights Saturday - Saturday except for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's.
We hope to hear from you...
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is by the sea. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Isle of Palms Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park. Traveling with kids? Consider Patriots Point and USS Yorktown.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Isle of Palms vacation rental experience:
Find your best deal:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in coastal SC. Book your Charleston area vacation in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Property management companies sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides which include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select your dates and spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. SUNRISE DREAM - 5 bedrooms, 5.5 baths with private pools has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available online. If not, contact the property management company before you reserve the rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
- Is your group looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
More tips for your visit:
- Add the property manager's contact info to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent a lot of problems.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Record any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- At departure, take a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget anything. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a terrific time? Many rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.