- As low as $1,678/Night
- 11 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 28
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- Pool or billiards table
- Table tennis
- 11 bedrooms
- 8 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Close to skiing
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Service animals only (pets not allowed)
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 7200 sq ft (669 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 28
- 11 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 7200 square feet
King Beds: 7 | Queen Beds: 3 | Double/Full Beds: 1 | Other Beds: 6 | Sq. Ft. 7,200
This is a professionally managed property with a staffed office on the Isle of Palms.
Pool Heat & stand-alone Hot Tub new for Spring 2022! (see below for pricing)
It's your turn to experience one of the biggest rental homes on 'Millionaire's Row! Boasting 7,200 SQFT of living space over 3 floors, 11 bedrooms, and 8 full bathrooms, it sleeps up to 28 guests. It’s ideal for family get-togethers and other huge groups. Come spend some quality leisure hours by the ocean view 34’ in-ground pool or among any of the many ocean-facing porches and sitting rooms.
The first floor offers a living room with a TV along with a enormous kitchen and a separate butler’s kitchen! The main kitchen includes an ocean view and an broad island with counter seating, an electric cooktop with griddle, a constructed-in microwave, a full-size refrigerator/freezer, and 5 burner electric range with 2 ovens. The full, butler’s kitchen provides another constructed-in microwave, 2 dishwashers, and another full refrigerator/freezer along with a washer/dryer. Seating in the ocean view breakfast room and dining room accommodates a huge family group.
The first of two primary bedroom suites is located on this floor and features a king bed ( bedroom 1 on floor plan), ocean view, access to the covered porch, and a private bath with a walk-in shower and whirlpool tub. Also included on this level is a guest bedroom (bedroom 2 on floor plan) with a king bed and a TV. It has access to the full bath with a walk-in shower located off the cavernous entryway.
The second floor comprises most of the bedrooms plus an additional sizable family room! This room includes numerous seating areas with comfortable leather couches and a large TV. The second primary bedroom (bedroom 8 on floor plan) features a king bed, ocean view, TV, separate sitting room, and a private full bath with a walk-in shower. Another guest bedroom (bedroom 3 on floor plan) also has a king bed, ocean view, and accesses to a covered porch. This bedroom shares a full bath with a tub/shower with another guest bedroom ( bedroom 4 on floor plan) with a queen bed. There are three more guest bedrooms; two with king beds ( bedrooms 5 and 6 on floor plan) and one with a queen bed ( bedroom 7 on floor plan). One of the kings has a private full bath with a tub/shower ( bedroom 5) and the other king and queen share a full bath with a walk-in shower ( bedrooms 6 & 7). Along with the formal bedrooms, there are two, ocean view rooms one with a full-size futon, and the other with a queen bed ( bedrooms 9 & 10 on floor plan). A kitchenette featuring a sink, microwave, refrigerator, and washer/dryer is conveniently located on this floor. Another full bath for guests is located off the kitchenette.
The third floor offers another guest bedroom ( bedroom 11 on floor plan) with a king bed and a full bath with shower and double vanity with 6 twin beds along the exterior of the great room. The expansive entertainment area with ocean vistas, multiple seating areas, a billiard table, a TV, and a game table will surely be appreciated by one and all!
Oceanside Beauty has something for everybody! Although not one of the newest homes, it is one of the few that can accommodate 28 people! With numerous entertaining & living spaces, ocean view rooms, and porches, this home will suit your group comfortably and practically! Let this Oceanside Beauty be your next vacation hideaway destination!
First Floor: 2 King Bedrooms
4 King Bedrooms | 3 Queen Bedrooms | 1 Full Bedroom
1 King Bedroom
6 Twin Mattresses in Game Room
POOL HEAT $800 plus tax
HOT TUB $500 plus tax
BOTH $1150 plus tax
Special Features: Oceanfront, Heatable Pool, Stand Alone Hot Tub, 7,200 SQFT of Living Space, 2 Living Rooms, Billiard Table, Cable TV, Ceiling Fans, Wood Floors, Wireless Internet, Central A/C & Heat, Accommodates 25, Covered Parking, Outside Shower, Private Boardwalk,
Availability & Pricing:
When checking availability and pricing enter arrival & departure dates, 7 nights, Sunday to Sunday units in the mid-spring, summer, and early fall. You may rent 3 or more nights in late fall, winter, and early spring, excluding holidays. Click the book now button to view the price and associated costs.
You will receive a confirmation and a contract from East Islands Units once you book this home. The contract must be returned within 24 hours to keep your reservation! Payments are not collected until the contract has been returned and reviewed by East Islands Units.
In lieu of A $3000 security deposit, we offer a Damage Protection Policy to protect you up to $3,000.00 of damages during your stay. The cost is $79 plus taxes& costs. You are required to include one or the other with your reservation.
East Islands Units offers travel insurance to all its guests through Rental Guardian. Rental Guardian specialty is Vacation Rental Industry. Travel Insurance covers you in the occurrence of a possible natural disaster threat to our area or yours, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The cost is about 7% of your rental total plus taxes & costs. Please e-mail for the exact cost. It is highly recommended to purchase travel insurance through East Islands Units. If travel insurance is not added at the time the reservation is booked it can be added at a later date.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is on the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Charleston Fishfinder Charters if you're traveling with kids. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and ecotours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Tips to get the optimal Charleston area vacation rental experience:
When to go & When to book:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. To get the best value, change your vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your family.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guides have coupons for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to select the best vacation rental in Isle of Palms:
- Choose a group leader, select your dates, and choose a max budget.
- SEASIDE BEAUTY
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available online. If not, contact the property owner before booking the vacation home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You will need to establish what configuration is right for your vacation group.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before booking
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or charges could be applied to your agreement.
Considerations for your stay:
- Store the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Make a record of any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your home life. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect your property!
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to confirm you have not forget any personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a terrific time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.