- As low as $1,512/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Boat on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4978 square feet
*Contact host for May and June 2023 discounts!*
Freshly constructed, second row, luxury home, "Shore Beats Work- 4001 Palm Blvd.", is a six bedroom, six and a half bathroom bespoke-constructed home, designed by acclaimed architect, Carl McCants, and is just steps from the beach. Appreciate the convenient beach path right across Palm Blvd. All three front porches look out toward the ocean with vistas very prominent on the rooftop porch. Savor calming on the pool deck by the crystal blue saltwater infinity pool or under the covered sitting area and play a game of chess. There is a convenient elevator to help with groceries and suitcases.
- 4,978 sq. ft.
- 6 bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms
- Across from ocean
- Private pool (heatable for an additional fee)
- Multiple decks
- Two living rooms
- Elevator (please inquire if required for accessibility)
- Full list of amenities available below
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full bath, TV – Stand up shower
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en suite full bath, TV - Stand up shower
- Bedroom 3: King bed, en suite full bath, TV - Stand up shower
- Bedroom 4: King bed, en suite full bath, TV - Stand up shower, double sinks
- Bedroom 5: (2) Twin beds, en suite full bath, TV - Stand up shower
- Bedroom : King bed, en suite full bath, TV - Stand up shower, soaking tub, double sinks
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a vacation experience unlike any other. With a entirely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of booking. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you book within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at booking.
We offer travel insurance to all of our guests through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The cost is 6.95% of your rental cost. Please e-mail for exact cost. We recommend getting travel insurance through us. Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway will also sell their own version through CSA. We also offer a new kind of travel insurance, called Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian, and is 10.8% of the total. You will be covered for all of the main travel insurance emergencies as well. If you make a claim that falls under the main travel insurance, you will get 100% back (minus premium), but if you decide to cancel for a reason not covered, then you will get 60% back (minus premium)
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be ran in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be completely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30days. This security deposit is not included in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 10.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are booking 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to purchase this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the property has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the property is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the property rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the property isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Charleston Gaillard Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Strategies to get the perfect Charleston area vacation home experience:
Sticking to your budget:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserve your vacation home in the Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides have money saving offers on local tours, shops, and attractions.
Selecting the perfect vacation home in the Charleston area area:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation week, and choose a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Discounts! Across from Ocean! High-end second row home, pool, elevator, views has 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible online. If not, contact the host before booking your rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
Considerations for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of problems.
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Protect your property!
- To make certain that no damages are linked to your visit, record any problem areas when you arrive. Call the property manager right away to report any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Re-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a excellent vacation? Many rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.