- As low as $642/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Foosball table
- Table tennis
- 5 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3700 sq ft (344 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3700 square feet
Linens: 3 Kings, 1 Queen, 4 Twins (Includes 1 Bunk)
Baths: 5 Full Baths, 2 Half Bath
If you're looking for a sophisticated yet beautiful beach home as a getaway from the ebbs and flows of life, 4 on 36th Avenue is where you want to be. Featuring ocean vistas from both the roof top deck, and the pool deck, this freshly constructed home (August 2020) features five bedrooms with five full baths, two half baths, saltwater pool and some of the best amenities on the island.
This just finished home features the best that new construction has to offer from beautiful tile work and fixtures in each bathroom, to an open chef's kitchen with room for the family to gather while meals are prepared. Finest yet, 4 36th features an elevated pool deck, with plenty of seating, outdoor grille, refrigerator and ocean vistas.
Your family will be delighted to discover the two living areas. Located on each floor, each living area is equipped with the latest in technology and the best T.V.s. Extras in the home include an X Box and Ping Pong table. 4 on 36th has been professionally decorated with an emphasis on capturing the beauty of the island and surrounding area within the furnishings of the home.
Designed to capture the southwest summer breezes, the roof top deck features its own half bath, bar with refrigerator, plus plenty of seating. Your family will be delighted with the impressive ocean vistas as well as the famed Isle of Palms sunsets that can be adored from the rooftop deck. Hours and hours will be spent on the roof top deck as well as the private saltwater pool. The outdoor dining area will be your family's favorite place for meals. The dining area will comfortably seat 8 with all new polywood furnishings. Best yet, the beach access path can be found just across Palm Boulevard from 4 on 36th Avenue.
After a day on the beach and the saltwater pool, you will welcome the evening at 4 on 36th Avenue. The first level features a cavernous living room and dining room, that will be great for entertaining your family. The dining room features a 10-foot table that provides seating for twelve. The kitchen is striking with a Wolf range, Stainless Steel Kitchen Aid appliances, complimentary standing ice maker, plentiful cabinets and stone countertops. The bright shiplap ideally balances with the wood floor throughout the great room, kitchen and all bedrooms.
Two bedrooms are located on the main floor. On the east side of the home, a queen guest bedroom can be found with a full bath. The Southeast side features the master bedroom with a king bed and a incredible master bathroom.
The second level features three bedrooms and a family room overlooking the elevated pool deck. It includes a second master bedroom with King size bed, master bathroom and ocean vistas. A guest bedroom features a king bed with a private bath. The fifth bedroom features two single beds that can be combined into a king, plus an adjacent space with bunk beds all of which share a Jack and Jill bath.
Additional Conveniences Include:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more!
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 4 on 36th Avenue.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• 48 Inch Wolf Range.
• Two dishwashers.
• Ice machine.
• Five full baths and two half baths.
• Roof top deck includes a bar and half bath.
• Two roomy living areas.
• Full size washer and dryer.
• Ping Pong table, foosball and classic arcade machine.
• Parking for five cars.
• Linens and bath towels are included, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
• Close to Isle of Palms Recreation Center, which features a exercise room, tennis courts, indoor and out basketball courts and a humongous playground
• Only 12 miles to Historic Charleston
When planning your next family vacation, choose this sophisticated yet gorgeous beach home. We guarantee that after spending a week at the newly constructed 4 on 36th Avenue, your family will be counting down the days until you can return!
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Fairmount Shopping Plaza Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Charleston Gaillard Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Finding the best rental home experience:
Get the best rental home value:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in Isle of Palms. To find the best value, shift your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Owners sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, visitor guides have deals for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
How to choose the perfect rental in the Charleston area area:
- Select a group lead, select your dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. New Charming, yet Sophisticated. Ocean views, Saltwater Pool & Brand New Home! has 5 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available online. If they are not listed, call the host before booking the home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish what is best for your vacation group.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or costs might be applied to your agreement.
- Get the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your stay, inspect for any problem areas upon check in. text the host right away to report any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors bothering your peace and quiet. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to propel more bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.