About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3700 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Linens: 3 Kings, 1 Queen, 4 Twins (Includes 1 Bunk)
Baths: 5 Full Baths, 2 Half Bath
If you're looking for a sophisticated yet gorgeous beach home as a getaway from the ebbs and flows of life, 4 on 36th Avenue is where you want to be. Featuring ocean vistas from both the roof top deck, and the pool deck, this freshly constructed home (August 2020) features five bedrooms with five full baths, two half baths, saltwater pool and some of the best amenities on the island.
This just finished home features the best that new construction has to offer from charming tile work and fixtures in each bathroom, to an open chef's kitchen with room for the family to gather while meals are prepared. Finest yet, 4 36th features an elevated pool deck, with plenty of seating, outdoor grille, refrigerator and ocean vistas.
Your family will be delighted to discover the two living areas. Located on each floor, each living area is equipped with the latest in technology and the best T.V.s. Extras in the home include an X Box and Ping Pong table. 4 on 36th has been professionally decorated with an emphasis on capturing the beauty of the island and surrounding area within the furnishings of the home.
Designed to capture the southwest summer breezes, the roof top deck features its own half bath, bar with refrigerator, plus plenty of seating. Your family will be delighted with the exceptional ocean vistas as well as the famed Isle of Palms sunsets that can be adored from the rooftop deck. Hours and hours will be spent on the roof top deck as well as the private saltwater pool. The outdoor dining area will be your family's favorite place for meals. The dining area will comfortably seat 8 with all new polywood furnishings. Best yet, the beach access path can be found just across Palm Boulevard from 4 on 36th Avenue.
After a day on the beach and the saltwater pool, you will welcome the evening at 4 on 36th Avenue. The first level features a roomy living room with a gas fireplace and dining room, that will be great for entertaining your family. The dining room features a 10-foot table that provides seating for twelve. The kitchen is striking with a Wolf range, Stainless Steel Kitchen Aid appliances, complimentary standing ice maker, plentiful cabinets and stone countertops. The bright shiplap ideally balances with the wood floor throughout the great room, kitchen and all bedrooms.
Two bedrooms are located on the main floor. On the east side of the home, a queen guest bedroom can be found with a full bath. The Southeast side features the master bedroom with a king bed and a excellent master bathroom.
The second level features three bedrooms and a family room overlooking the elevated pool deck. It includes a second master bedroom with King size bed, master bathroom and ocean vistas. A guest bedroom features a king bed with a private bath. The fifth bedroom features two single beds that can be combined into a king, plus an adjacent space with bunk beds all of which share a Jack and Jill bath.
Additional Conveniences Include:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more!
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 4 on 36th Avenue.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• 48 Inch Wolf Range.
• Two dishwashers.
• Ice machine.
• Five full baths and two half baths.
• Roof top deck includes a bar and half bath.
• Two cavernous living areas.
• Full size washer and dryer.
• Ping Pong table, foosball and classic arcade machine.
• Parking for five cars.
• Linens and bath towels are included, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
• Close to Isle of Palms Recreation Center, which features a exercise room, tennis courts, indoor and out basketball courts and a giant playground
• Only 12 miles to Historic Charleston
When planning your next family vacation, choose this sophisticated yet beautiful beach home. We guarantee that after spending a week at the freshly constructed 4 on 36th Avenue, your family will be counting down the days until you can return!
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Upper King Design District. Traveling with kids? Consider USS Yorktown and South Carolina Aquarium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the perfect vacation property experience:
When to visit Isle of Palms & When to reserve a rental home:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Book your Charleston area rental home in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your vacation rental up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Choose your dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. New Construction-Charming, yet Sophisticated. Oceanviews, Saltwater Pool & Brand New Home! has 5 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is often accessible online. If they are not listed, call the property owner before booking the rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a certain Charleston area destination you simply love, browse homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to search for a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
Tips to have a wonderful stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your family's stay, make note of any problem areas during check in. Make contact with the property manager immediately to report any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors bothering your life at home. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all belongings. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on great feedback to stimulate more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.