- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Are you looking for the ideal vacation rental to stay in for your next beach hideaway? Look no further than our Isle of Palms rental! #6-44th Ave is located in the impressive South Carolina Low country and provides plenty of amenities and activities to make your stay delightful and memorable. Let's take a closer look at this exceptional rental property!
Our freshly refreshed vacation rental is the ideal place to stay if you're looking for simple access to the beach. Our rental is just 100 yards away from the beach, so you won't have to worry about getting to your beach day late or having to rush home. Plus, you don't have to worry about parking or finding a spot on the beach – our rental is close enough that you can just walk right over! You'll be able to appreciate an painless, calming day at the beach without ever having to move your car.
Our Isle of Palms rental has a fantastic first floor, with an open floor plan that will make you feel right at home. The full kitchen comes completely equipped with all the necessary appliances, cookware, and silverware so you can whip up a delicious meal in no time. There's plenty of seating in the living room, with a sizable screen TV ideal for watching movies or appreciating a game nighttime with friends.
The full bathroom is supplied with fresh towels, and there's a laundry room just off the kitchen so you can keep your clothes clean and neat during your stay. Splendid French doors lead out to the patio area, giving you the chance to savor some fresh air to lounge in the sun or enjoy a picnic at the table.
The second floor of the home is complete with five bedrooms and three full bathrooms, making it the ideal spot for bigger families. Plus, the second floor is ideal for kids – it has an elevator with access to both floors, as well as a porch deck with rockers and a TV. You'll have plenty of room for everybody to spread out!
This property has newly undergone broad remodel, and the results are nothing short of striking. The interior of the home has been completely modernized to include modern appliances, sleek décor, and all the latest amenities. Not only will this home provide all the conveniences of home, but its chic features make it feel like a luxury rental home without the giant price tag! With its brand-new renovations, this rental is sure to impress and provide a vacation experience that you won't soon forget.
Vacation rental amenities are an important factor to consider when looking for the ideal vacation spot. Conveniences make all the difference between a nice stay and a really memorable experience. When you stay at our Isle of Palms vacation rental, you'll get access to a variety of helpful amenities that will help you make the most of your vacation.
More of the amenities supplied include a washer and dryer, fresh and clean linens, TVs, a patio, a sunroom, a vacuum, a coffee maker, internet access, air conditioning, a gas grille, and parking for up to 5 cars. Not to mention, when you book #6-44th Ave, you're only a walk away from the beach.
The Isle of Palms has plenty of fun and appealing attractions to keep everybody entertained. From its gorgeous beaches and golf courses to amazing eateries, unique shopping experiences, and family-friendly activities – there's something for everybody! Staying at our Isle of Palms rental puts you close to all the best attractions the island has to offer. You can effortlessly walk or bicycle to some of the most trendy attractions, such as the beach, golf courses, eateries, and stores.
If you're looking for a bit more adventure, you can take a short drive over to close by Charleston for even more attractions. From historic sites and tours to festivals, live music, and boat tours – the possibilities are countless.
No matter what type of activity you're looking for, you'll find it close by when you stay at our Isle of Palms rental. Whether you want to relax on the beach, tee off on a golf course, go shopping, or discover the area – you'll find everything within reach.
Stay at #6-44th Ave for an Incredible Vacation Feel!
If you're looking for the ideal beach hideaway, look no further than our Isle of Palms vacation rental! From its close proximity to the beach and all the best close by attractions, you'll be sure to find everything you need for the ultimate beach escape. Our team is always available to answer any questions you may have, and we guarantee you'll have a great time when you stay with us! So why wait? Book your stay at our Isle of Palms rental today!
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY PETS. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 5 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. We do NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 25 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given. Further, this home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. Guest will be fined $1000 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
This property also includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you book a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental property. Just another added additional for booking through Carroll Realty to enhance your vacation experience.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also supplied is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, shampoo, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Charleston Lighthouse and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the best Charleston area rental home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To find the best vacation home for your budget, we suggest booking in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular attractions and restaurants.
- Some hosts offer promotional rates for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines have offers and deals for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select a group lead, select your trip dates, and choose a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Prime Location on Quiet Street! Renovated Beach Home w/Elevator, Large Yard & Easy Beach Access! has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available on booking pages. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before booking your rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish what is suitable for your group.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to book a rental that allows animals. Get details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
Have a fantastic stay:
- Put the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Document any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if a dispute is filed.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager is not available, take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on good ratings to drive more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.