- As low as $250/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to Isle of Palms beach living! Attractively refreshed brick ranch bungalow within painless walking distance to the beach. Located in the charming 'Forest Trail,' appreciate the majestic live oaks and palm trees on a sizable lot. The home features 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 1 half bath, kitchen, dining area, family room, sunroom for flex space, and a dry bar with wine/beer refrigerator. You'll savor the hard work and money the current 'primary residence' owners have invested in the property.
If you're looking for a entirely updated beach home with all the amenities you'll need for an memorable Isle of Palms vacation, then get ready to book your next hideaway at 212 Forest Trail! This striking 3-bedroom, 2.5 bathroom property is only about 3.5 blocks to the beach, with a great location in a relaxing neighborhood on a peaceful street.
There's nothing like staying at a vacation rental that's been newly updated, and we're here to tell you that this home is full of nice features to add that additional bit of luxury to your vacation, while still keeping the older beach cabin appeal that's hard to find! When you come to stay at this little beach bungalow, you'll be getting a quality experience!
The home welcomes you with a nice living room and a sunroom to take your morning coffee or gather with your fellow visitors for a great space to chat. It features a huge intelligent TV and has the fastest Wi-Fi set up if needing to be a "working vacation." The main living area offers comfortable seating; here you can relax and take advantage of the TV's intelligent features and stream your favorite shows, or just enjoy a good book.
This home offers a completely equipped kitchen, with a pleasing aesthetic and tons of utility, and high-quality, brand new appliances - also to include a regular coffee maker! A nice dining table can seat your guests, giving you a place to take your meals inside, from fast breakfasts to sit-down dinners.
Three bedrooms in this home make it the ideal size for vacations with family or celebratory getaways with your friends. The first bedroom (master) offers a king bed with a private bath. The second bedroom offers 2 queen-sized beds and the third bedroom has a queen bed. The queen bedrooms all share a full bathroom located in the hallway, but the singular queen bedroom does also have a private half bath. All bedrooms have intelligent TVs, but complimentary Wi-Fi at the highest speed makes connecting your devices simple! Please note you will need to bring your firestick, roku, etc. to watch your favorite shows and movies as no cable is supplied in the bedrooms. The living room is a Intelligent TV and is also streaming only.
Outside, you'll find a humongous yard, ideal for throwing a frisbee or football with the kids, and with a nice set of outdoor chairs and table! Unwind in the evenings with your drinks in the fresh salty air while you prepare dinner on the gas grille! This home also has an outdoor beach hose, making it easy to rinse off after a day on the sand!
Recap Bed Sizes: 1 King Bed, 3 Queen Beds
This property also includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you book a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental property. Just another added additional for booking through Carroll Realty to enhance your vacation experience.
PET FRIENDLY: This home is dog friendly. Dogs are considered with a $250 pet fee (per pet), applicable pet policy signed, and flea proof records received prior to arrival. Dog must be approved by Carroll Realty. Absolutely no cats or other animals are allowed. Any damages caused by the pet will be charged to the pet owner, and not paid by the pet fee.
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 3 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. We do NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 25 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also supplied is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Charleston Lighthouse and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Charleston Gaillard Center. Relax and indulge in the area's health/beauty spa, or seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Isle of Palms rental home booking tips:
Getting the most from your budget:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in Isle of Palms. To get the best vacation home within budget, we suggest reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Charleston area restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Booking your rental property up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Owners sometimes offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines have money saving offers on local tours and attractions.
Choosing the best vacation home:
- Begin by selecting potential vacation weeks and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Updated Beach Home, Quiet street, Modern Amenities! Pet Friendly! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property owner before you book the property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine what is right for your vacation family.
- If there's a specific Charleston area attraction you long to visit, look for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- If your group is bringing pets, you will need a pet-friendly property. Make sure to ask for information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
More considerations for your visit:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental.
- Note any damages to the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are beneficial if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents lots of issues.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would back home.
- Re-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on great ratings to propel more bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.7 miles