- As low as $1,486/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 20
- 6 bedrooms
- 7.5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Theme parks nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 5000 sq ft (465 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Wheelchair accessible
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 20
- 6 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 5000 square feet
Welcome to Casa Banana!
**August 2023 Cancellation!! Up to $1k off. *Telephone/message owner/manager to get discount
*Plug in your dates to see the full quote! Email us with any questions regarding the home or the quote or discounts.
NOTE: Prices include linens and cleaning!
**Available all year! During the Summer months, bookings are Saturday to Saturday, but we have a 3 nighttime min in the off-season**
--Description and Features--
Ocean front home on esteemed Isle of Palms. Ideal for your dream vacation, this home welcomes up to 20 guests.
- 6 Bedrooms, 7.5 Bathrooms
- Ocean front
- Private pool
- Hot tub
- Private beach boardwalk
- Elevator (please inquire if required for accessibility)
Bed Count: 6 bedrooms - 10 beds (8 Kings, 1 Queen, 1 Full), 3 Couch Sleepers (2 Queens, 1 Twin).
-Locker Room – 2 King Beds and a Queen-sized Sleeper Couch
-Cat Room – King Bed and Queen Bed
-Hollywood Room – King Bed and a Queen-sized Sleeper Couch
-Jungle Room – King Bed and a Twin-sized Sleeper Couch
-Appreciate Shack – King Bed and a Full Size Bed
-Rock and Roll Room – 2 King Beds
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a vacation experience unlike any other. With a entirely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of booking. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you book within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at booking.
We offer travel insurance to all of our guests through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The cost is 6.95% of your rental cost. Please e-mail for exact cost. We recommend getting travel insurance through us. Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway will also sell their own version through CSA. We also offer a new kind of travel insurance, called Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian, and is 10.8% of the total. You will be covered for all of the main travel insurance emergencies as well. If you make a claim that falls under the main travel insurance, you will get 100% back (minus premium), but if you decide to cancel for a reason not covered, then you will get 60% back (minus premium)
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be completely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30days. This security deposit is not included in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 10.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are booking 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to purchase this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the property has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the property is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the property rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the property isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is in the city center and on the waterfront. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Fairmount Shopping Plaza Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Looking to get your feet wet? Jet skiing, kayaking and water skiing adventures can be found near the property.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Isle of Palms rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are booked very early. Booking your rental property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Isle of Palms. Booking your vacation home in Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guides contain offers and deals for nearby tours and attractions.
Planning, picking, and booking yourrental home:
- Choose your vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. 'Casa Banana'~ Oceanfront on Ocean Blvd, 6 bedroom, sleeps 20, private pool and hot tub, elevator has 6 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible online. If they are not listed, call the property manager before reserving your home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's an individual Charleston area destination you simply love, browse homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Tips to have a terrific stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents a lot of problems.
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Protect your property!
- To make sure damages are not attributed to your visit, make note of any problem areas upon your arrival. Call the rental manager right away to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers bothering your home life. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Re-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed everything at departure. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the host whenever possible. If the host is not available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to propel new reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.