- As low as $317/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1892 sq ft (176 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1892 square feet
Brand new, 6 person golf cart just delivered to the home. Available for all reservations!
All 2023 reservation will receive $250 credit toward beach gear units with VayK Gear! *4-14 nights only
Incredible 3 bedroom villa with Links course vistas. New improvements in 2023 with refreshed furnishings, rugs, and decor. Totally modernized, with new kitchen and baths. Linkside Villas offers a amazing resort feel with newly redesigned exterior, sizable pool and tennis courts right out your front door. The villa is equipped with a completely supplied kitchen complete with new cabinets and granite counters, a dine in bar for two. The Dining Room offers seating for 8 just off the kitchen.
Relaxing is simple with the 12ft ceilings, upsized furnishings and rich wood floors. You will feel like your in one of Hemmingways tropical novels!
The master bedroom is located on the lower level with a king sized master bed. The bath is entirely remodeled with dual sinks, glass shower and a inviting soaking tub. A separate sitting room with golf vistas awaits as you relax with your favorite book. Both guest rooms offer private en-suite baths. The upper level guest room is equipped with a queen bed. The main level guest room has two twin beds.
BR 1: King, BR 2: 2 twins, BR: Queen
Wireless internet is included to the property. High speed wireless internet is supplied as a convenience only and is nonintegral to the agreement. No refund of units shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal references with regard to Internet service
No family pets are allowed. No smoking is allowed. Golf cart is supplied complementary. Drivers License required to operate, please contact our office to sign the golf cart agreement. There is a ring doorbell on the front door for added security.
Note: This home is rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis during the Summer months and minimum nights vary for the off season. (MUST BE AT LEAST 25 YEARS OF AGE TO RENT NO EXCEPTIONS).
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Wild Dunes Resort Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Dewees Island Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Credit One Stadium. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing, water skiing, and parasailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the optimal Charleston area rental home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summer months are high season in the Charleston area area. Booking a rental in Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are booked very early. Booking your rental home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Property management companies frequently offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides have coupons for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Planning, picking, and booking the bestvacation home:
- Begin by choosing trip dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Brand new golf cart available! $250 Beach Gear credit has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is often available online. If you don't see them listed, call the property owner before you reserve the rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable breeds and types before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- During check-in, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Just prior to departing, complete a final walk-through to make sure you did not forget anything. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a wonderful vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.