- As low as $437/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing on site
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1987 sq ft (185 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1987 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Linens: 2 Kings, 1 Queen and 2 Twins
You will think you found the ideal vacation when you discover "Oceanside Serenity" at 203 Ocean Palms on the Front Beach at the Isle of Palms. This is an oceanfront, four bedrooms, four bath condominium with 2,000 square feet of living space featuring marvelous vistas of the Atlantic.
Perfectly located in the heart of the Isle of Palms once you arrive you might never need your car again during your vacation. Fine dining, shopping and treats can all be found steps away from this privately gated condominium complex. To further enhance the location, "Oceanside Serenity" at 203 Ocean Palms is located on the end of the building, with a enormous deck that provide ideal vistas of the Atlantic Ocean from the living room, dining area, kitchen and an oceanfront master suite. When it is time to hit the water, Ocean Palms offers a marvelous private swimming pool for the community, private walkway to beach and some of the best waves and stretch of beach anywhere in the Low Country.
The interior of "Oceanside Serenity" at 203 Ocean Palms is bright and cheery. The living room provides a ideal blend of colors and comfort. Stunning floors and fireplace anchor the gorgeous decor. The kitchen, freshly remodeled, is ideal for entertaining your family and has an generous of supplies to make your family and friends gathering painless and elegant. Stainless steel appliances and quartz surfaces highlight the kitchen area. The master suite will help you dream about the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, with access to an ocean front deck, king bed and private bath featuring a garden tub and separate shower. A second master suite features a king bed with a private bath. All the bedrooms feature TVs, and each has a full bathroom.
Additional Conveniences Include:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 203 Ocean Palms.
• Access to the Ocean Palms Swimming Pool.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Full size washer and dryer.
• Parking for two cars.
• Linens and bath towels are supplied, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
You will find a treasure of island memories during your next vacation at "Oceanside Serenity" 203 Ocean Palms.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is in the city center and on the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Fairmount Shopping Plaza Shopping Center. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Isle of Palms vacation rental tips and tricks:
When to go & When to book:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Isle of Palms. To find the best vacation home within your budget, we recommend booking in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at popular Charleston area attractions and restaurants.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best properties are reserved early. Reserving your vacation home up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Some property managers offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, picking, and booking yourrental home:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your vacation week, and choose a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. New Listing! Seaside Serenity Oceanfront 4BR IOP Condo Steps to it All! $250 Beach Gear Credit Avail has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is generally available online. If you don't see them listed, contact the host before reserving the rental. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is best for your family.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or costs applied to your invoice.
During your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Note any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if there is a dispute.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers disrupting your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to confirm you did not forget anything. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to inspire new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.