- As low as $374/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Limited onsite parking (max 2 spaces)
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1987 sq ft (185 sq m)
- Walkway to water
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1987 square feet
Linens: 2 Kings, 1 Queen and 2 Twins
You will think you found the ideal vacation when you discover "Oceanside Serenity" at 203 Ocean Palms on the Front Beach at the Isle of Palms. This is an oceanfront, four bedrooms, four bath condominium with 2,000 square feet of living space featuring fantastic vistas of the Atlantic.
Perfectly located in the heart of the Isle of Palms once you arrive you might never need your car again during your vacation. Fine dining, shopping and treats can all be found steps away from this privately gated condominium complex. To further enhance the location, "Oceanside Serenity" at 203 Ocean Palms is located on the end of the building, with a enormous deck that provide ideal vistas of the Atlantic Ocean from the living room, dining area, kitchen and an oceanfront master suite. When it is time to hit the water, Ocean Palms offers a outstanding private swimming pool for the community, private walkway to beach and some of the best waves and stretch of beach anywhere in the Low Country.
The interior of "Oceanside Serenity" at 203 Ocean Palms is bright and cheery. The living room provides a ideal blend of colors and comfort. Striking floors and fireplace anchor the alluring decor. The kitchen, newly modernized, is ideal for entertaining your family and has an generous of supplies to make your family and friends gathering painless and handsome. Stainless steel appliances and quartz surfaces highlight the kitchen area. The master suite will help you dream about the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, with access to an ocean front deck, king bed and private bath featuring a garden tub and separate shower. A second master suite features a king bed with a private bath. All the bedrooms feature TVs, and each has a full bathroom.
Additional Conveniences Include:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 203 Ocean Palms.
• Access to the Ocean Palms Swimming Pool.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Full size washer and dryer.
• Parking for two cars.
• Linens and bath towels are supplied, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
You will find a treasure of island memories during your next vacation at "Oceanside Serenity" 203 Ocean Palms.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is in the city center and on the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Front Beach. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best vacation property experience:
How to get the best value:
- Reserving a rental home in Spring or Fall is a great way to save on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked early. Reserving your rental property up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Property management companies usually offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- First and foremost, have your group choose trip dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration you need. New Listing! Seaside Serenity Oceanfront 4BR IOP Condo Steps to it All! $250 Beach Gear Credit Avail has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available online. If they are not listed, reach out to the property manager before booking the home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Does your group require special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or costs applied to your contract.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- To make sure damages aren't linked to your family's visit, inspect the property for any problem areas during arrival. Make contact with the rental manager immediately to document any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Be respectful. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are away, just like you would back home.
- When it's time to leave, complete a walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on great reviews to propel new bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.