- As low as $198/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 6
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This freshly remodeled apartment is only a one block from all of the excitement of King Street! The two bedroom unit includes brand new appliances, furnishings, Roku TV, and a Keurig. Many delicious local eateries are only a short walk away and CofC campus can be found right down the street. Equipped with two off-street parking spaces!
Please note this unit is handicap inaccessible.
This brand new downstairs apartment has two bedrooms, one bathroom, and a cavernous living area with a sleeper couch. The space can hold up to 6 people. The modern kitchen is entirely equipped with all necessities for cooking. The exterior porch has a table for 4 and is a great spot to relax. This unit has a 2 nighttime minimum.
AirBNB is a re-seller, not our website. We list openings not already booked on our site here and on other booking portals that re-sell available nights at a higher rate to cover their surcharges & booking costs. What you get for this premium: You get an painless to use mobile platform and a quality assurance guarantee from AirBNB that we as a management company will deliver the property as advertised.
Personally, we use AirBNB when traveling to remote areas that do not have strong locally based property management companies and have had good luck with it. We are happy to have our homes available on this site.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment during your stay including the off-street parking, and private porch.
We are on-site between the hours of 9 AM and 5 PM and available after 5 PM via phone, text message, e-mail, and AirBNB messaging system. After 9 PM, we are available for emergency calls only.
The property is located in the Cannonborough Elliotborough neighborhood of Downtown Charleston, which is considered the most upcoming area on the peninsula. The neighborhood is ideal for a couple or a group who is looking to completely embrace Charleston's unique appeal. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. We recommend grabbing a coffee at Sightsee Shop before exploring King Street, Charleston's ultimate epicenter of stores and eateries, which is just one short block from the property. Our guests have a wide selection of walkable dinner options, some of our favorites include Chasing Sage, Chubby Fish, Bistronomy by Nico, and Neon Tiger. Come experience all that our striking city has to offer!
This apartment is within walking distance of the many stores and eateries King Street has to offer. Uber and Lyft are both available in Charleston.
• Due to the urban environment that Charleston is, noise levels at this property are moderate.
• In response to guest reviews, we have added sound reduction window inserts to all windows. This has dramatically improved the level of outside noise.
• Please note our strict cancellation policy
• Streaming device included as opposed to standard cable
• Please be considerate of our surrounding neighbors and keep noise to a minimum after 10 PM
• 2 off-street parking spaces supplied at no additional cost. Please be mindful of the tight driveway
• No Smoking
• This unit has a 2 nighttime minimum
• City of Charleston Certificate of Operation OP2022-02661
• A city wide ordinance goes into effect at 10pm to ensure that you and our whole community can savor a restful nighttime’s sleep. In an effort to do so, this property is equipped with NoiseAware technology. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. It helps protect you from aggravating noise from close by neighbors, as well as proactively prevent noise complaints. If this rule is violated guests will be immediately ejected.
• Please note our check-in time (4 PM) and our check-out time (11 AM). It is rare that we are able to modify these times, please keep this in mind when planning travel.
• No smoking inside the home. An additional cleaning fee to remove odor will be applied.
• We are fortunate to be able to provide off-street parking for our guests however please note that parking spaces throughout downtown Charleston tend to be on the smaller side. We recommend an economy size car.
• Parties and/or events are NOT allowed. If this rule is violated guests will be immediately ejected.
• No family pets allowed.
• Please refrain from using any confetti or glitter.
• Above all, please treat our home with respect.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square, while Music Farm and Charleston Museum are cultural highlights. South Carolina Aquarium and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best vacation property experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserving a rental home in the Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes.
- Some owners offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Property management companies frequently offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines have coupons for nearby tours and attractions.
How to choose and book your prefectrental:
- Select a designated group leader, select your trip dates, and select a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. 258 A · Freshly Renovated 2 Bedroom Apt, Walk Everywhere! has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible online. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before booking the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds. You will need to determine what configuration is suitable for your trip.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some property managers charge additional pet fees.
- If there's a certain Charleston area beach you crave, search for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking
More considerations for your visit:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. Store the host's information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Protect your property!
- Note any damages to the property during check in, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be respectful. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and look for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on good feedback to stimulate future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 1.1 miles