- As low as $740/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited housekeeping
- Near a hospital
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 12
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1800 sq ft (167 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1800 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Guesthouse Charleston is a luxury short-term rental company featuring modernized properties right in the heart of Downtown Charleston.
5 bedroom / 5 bathroom
Walk to the City's best eateries and bars!
- One block walk to Upper King Street
- Wood floors throughout
- Entirely equipped kitchen
- Flat screen TVs in each living room
- 5 bedrooms:2 king beds, 3 queen beds, 1 queen murphy bed (piece of furnishings under unit B's main TV), flat screen TVs
- 5 full bathroom: rain shower heads, bespoke vanities, lush towels and hotel toiletries
- Cable + WiFi
- 2 off-street parking spots (additional cars not guaranteed)
Permit #'s: OP2021-01796, OP2021-01797
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Charleston rental home tips and tricks:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Summer time is high season in Charleston. Booking your vacation home in Fall or Spring months is a great way to save on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your family.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning, picking, and booking the best Charleston area rental home:
- First, have your family commit to vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Guesthouse Charleston EAST 42 A & B has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the host before you reserve the rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or costs might be applied to your agreement.
- If there's a certain Charleston area beach you crave, look for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Store the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents a lot of problems.
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers bothering your life at home. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed everything at check-out. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a great time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.1 miles
Ready to book Guesthouse Charleston EAST 42 A & B?Book Online Get Information Call: