- As low as $873/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking includes off-street options
- Rainfall showerhead
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1800 sq ft (167 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1800 square feet
Guesthouse Charleston is a luxury short-term rental company featuring remodeled properties right in the heart of Downtown Charleston.
5 bedroom / 5 bathroom
Walk to the City's best eateries and bars!
- One block walk to Upper King Street
- Wood floors throughout
- Totally equipped kitchen
- Flat screen TVs in each living room
- 5 bedrooms:2 king beds, 3 queen beds, 1 queen murphy bed (piece of furnishings under unit B's main TV), flat screen TVs
- 5 full bathroom: rain shower heads, bespoke vanities, lush towels and hotel toiletries
- Cable + WiFi
- 2 off-street parking spots (additional cars not guaranteed)
Permit #'s: OP2022-02789 & OP2022-02788
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Charleston Gaillard Center, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Charleston area vacation rental home tips:
Sticking to your spending plan:
- To get the largest vacation home within budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are reserved very early. Reserving your rental home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your group qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines have deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
How to pick the perfect rental home in Charleston:
- To start, have your family agree to a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Guesthouse Charleston EAST 42 A & B has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the property owner before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Looking for special amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- If your group is bringing pets, search for a property that allows animals. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Put the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed everything at check-out. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent ratings to propel new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles