- As low as $524/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Near a hospital
- No pets allowed
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 8
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Ideal for a huge family! Capacity of 8. Just three blocks away from upper King Street. Savor some of Charleston's best local dining with Fuel, The Ordinary, Warehouse, and The Grocery all located within 3 blocks of the rental. Our phenomenal cultural city also offers galleries, museums, pretty churches, carriage tours, great shopping, and the beach is just 15 mins. away. Equipped with 3 off-street parking spots!
Please note this unit is handicap inaccessible.
This rental is divided up into two units, one downstairs unit and one upstairs unit. This listing is for the downstairs unit. Both units have a 2 nighttime minimum.
There are a total of three bedrooms and three bathrooms. There is a enormous living area with two fold down couches. This apartment has a capacity of 8.
The kitchen includes a full size refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, range, dishwasher, dinnerware, pots & pans, and basic cooks tools. There is a bar with barstools for dining space but NO formal dining area.
The rental has a sizable porch.
AirBNB is a re-seller, not our website. We list openings not already booked on our site here and on other booking portals that re-sell available nights at a higher rate to cover their surcharges & booking costs. What you get for this premium: You get an simple to use mobile platform and a quality assurance guarantee from AirBNB that we as a management company will deliver the property as advertised.
Personally, we use AirBNB when traveling to remote areas that do not have strong locally based property management companies and have had good luck with it. We are happy to have our homes available on this site.
This is a private home, guests will have access to the entire downstairs apartment.
We are available to help guests with any issues that may arise.
The property is located in the Cannonborough Elliotborough neighborhood of Downtown Charleston, which is considered the most upcoming area on the peninsula. The neighborhood is ideal for a couple or a group who is looking to entirely embrace Charleston's unique appeal. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. We recommend grabbing a coffee at Brown's Court Bakery before exploring King Street, Charleston's ultimate epicenter of stores and eateries, which is just four short blocks from the property. Our guests have a wide selection of walkable dinner options, some of our favorites include Chez Nous, Chubby Fish, Bistronomy by Nico, and Vern's. Come experience all that our striking city has to offer!
Most everything is within walking distance. If guests do have a car, we provide THREE (3) off-street parking spaces. We suggest an economy size car to help with getting around Charleston's narrow downtown streets.
There are multiple taxi services, Uber supplied.
2 nighttime minimum stay.
Capacity of 8
Streaming device included as opposed to standard cable
Check in is at 4 PM, Check out is at 11 AM.
Please consider these times when booking travel as we do not make an exceptions for early check in or late check out.
Animals are NOT allowed.
Please note our strict cancellation policy.
City of Charleston Certificate of Operation OP2021 - 02377
•A city wide ordinance goes into effect at 10pm to ensure that you and our whole community can appreciate a restful nighttime’s sleep. In an effort to do so, this property is equipped with NoiseAware technology. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. It helps protect you from aggravating noise from close by neighbors, as well as proactively prevent noise complaints. If this rule is violated guests will be immediately ejected.
•Please note our check-in time (4 PM) and check-out time (11 AM). It is rare that we are able to modify these times, please keep this in mind when planning travel.
•No smoking inside the home. An additional cleaning fee to remove odor will be applied.
•We are fortunate to be able to provide off-street parking for our guests however please note that parking spaces throughout downtown Charleston tend to be on the smaller side. We recommend an economy size car.
•Parties and/or events are NOT allowed. If this rule is violated guests will be immediately ejected.
•No family pets allowed.
•The use of confetti and/or glitter is not allowed.
•Above all, please treat our home with respect.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a walkable area in Charleston with good shopping. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Hampton Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Rental property booking tips and tricks:
When to visit & When to reserve a rental home:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in the Charleston area area. To book the best rental within your budget, we recommend reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Charleston area attractions. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which will include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Choose a group leader, select your vacation week, and select a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family requires. 118 President A · Downtown 3 Bedroom with Tons of Natural Light has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible online. If you don't see them listed, contact the property owner before reserving the vacation home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a single attraction? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- To make sure that damages aren't linked to your stay, inspect for any problem areas upon your arrival. Make contact with the property manager right away to document any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal items. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles