- As low as $585/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bulk dispenser for toiletries
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Eco-friendly toiletries
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 700 sq ft (65.0 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 700 square feet
Ideal for a enormous family! Capacity of 8. Just three blocks away from upper King Street. Savor some of Charleston's best local dining with Fuel, The Ordinary, Warehouse, and The Grocery all located within 3 blocks of the rental. Our excellent cultural city also offers galleries, museums, alluring churches, carriage tours, great shopping, and the beach is just 15 mins. away. Equipped with 3 off-street parking spots!
Please note this unit is handicap inaccessible.
This rental is divided up into two units, one downstairs unit and one upstairs unit. This listing is for the downstairs unit. Both units have a 2 nighttime minimum.
There are a total of three bedrooms and three bathrooms. There is a huge living area with two fold down couches. This apartment has a capacity of 8.
The kitchen includes a full size refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, range, dishwasher, dinnerware, pots & pans, and basic cooks tools. There is a bar with barstools for dining space but NO formal dining area.
The rental has a sizable porch.
AirBNB is a re-seller, not our website. We list openings not already booked on our site here and on other booking portals that re-sell available nights at a higher rate to cover their surcharges & booking costs. What you get for this premium: You get an simple to use mobile platform and a quality assurance guarantee from AirBNB that we as a management company will deliver the property as advertised.
Personally, we use AirBNB when traveling to remote areas that do not have strong locally based property management companies and have had good luck with it. We are happy to have our homes available on this site.
This is a private home, guests will have access to the entire downstairs apartment.
The property is located in the Cannonborough Elliotborough neighborhood of Downtown Charleston, which is considered the most upcoming area on the peninsula. The neighborhood is ideal for a couple or a group who is looking to entirely embrace Charleston's unique appeal. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. We recommend grabbing a coffee at Brown's Court Bakery before exploring King Street, Charleston's ultimate epicenter of stores and eateries, which is just four short blocks from the property. Our guests have a wide selection of walkable dinner options, some of our favorites include Chez Nous, Chubby Fish, Bistronomy by Nico, and Vern's. Come experience all that our handsome city has to offer!
Most everything is within walking distance. If guests do have a car, we provide THREE (3) off-street parking spaces. We suggest an economy size car to help with getting around Charleston's narrow downtown streets.
There are multiple taxi services, Uber supplied.
Other Things to Note:
2 nighttime minimum stay.
Capacity of 8
Streaming device supplied as opposed to standard cable
Check in is at 4 PM, Check out is at 11 AM.
Please consider these times when booking travel as we do not make an exceptions for early check in or late check out.
Family Animals are NOT allowed.
Please note our strict cancellation policy.
City of Charleston Certificate of Operation OP2023-03449
Interaction with Guests:
We are available to help guests with any issues that may arise.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best vacation property experience:
When to visit & When to book:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. Book your rental home in Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies frequently offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guides contain discounts for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose a group leader, select your trip dates, and select a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Downtown 3 Bedroom with Tons of Natural Light has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available on booking pages. If not, reach out to the host before reserving the rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you will need a pet-friendly vacation rental. Get information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Is your group looking for particular amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Record any damages to the property at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if there is a dispute.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to make sure you didn't forget any personal items. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the host isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent ratings to stimulate new reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles