- As low as $512/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 8
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
*Steps from Cannon Green and many other bars and eateries. 5 min to all the action on King st
*One parking space-May be able to fit 2 modest compact cars
*Sleeps 8- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, couch & twin air bed with included linens. Striking backyard- shared space w/upstairs unit
*City of Charleston Short-term Rental License # 00529
* Dog friendly- contact us for approval prior to booking. $100 pet fee, $50 for a 2nd dog.
WiFi speed 300mbps
If a mandatory evacuation order for Charleston County is in effect during the dates of your stay, you will be refunded. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather such as hurricanes, we recommend you get traveler's insurance.
Quiet hours between 10pm-8am.
I am available to answer any questions or concerns at any time. We have a detailed guidebook that will be sent to you prior to check in with all the information you will need. There is self check in and check out with a keyless entry.
Check in: 4 PM, check out 11 AM
Located in one of the trendiest neighborhood in downtown Charleston. You are steps from from some of the best eateries, coffee stores and bars. Located only a few blocks from King street. You are a fast ride away from the battery and about 20 mins. to Isle of Palm, Sullivan Island and Folly Beach.
First floor apartment. Backyard is a shared space.
*First floor unit of a two story home
*Couch, air bed supplied to sleep up to 8
*Full kitchen (no oven, stove top/microwave)
*Air bed, pack n play, high chair
*Shared outdoor common space with garden, 6 chairs, table and a tables/benches with umbrella
You can walk to many close by eateries, bars and coffee stores. The property is steps from Cannon Green. Ubers are the prefferred method of transportation.
Walkable score: 84
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
How to get the best rental home experience:
Finding the best rental value:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked early. Booking your rental home six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. Book your Charleston area rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guide magazines have deals for local tours and attractions.
Planning, selecting, and booking your prefectvacation home:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your dates, and select a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Modern Gem in ? of Downtown w/Backyard! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, call the host before reserving the property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If your group is traveling with pets, filter your search for a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- During arrival, document any issues with the property and immediately alert the host. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Re-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed everything at check-out. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on good ratings to propel new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles