- As low as $336/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Property does not allow children
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Welcome to your freshly decorated Charleston loft, just 1 block from King Street! Stay at the most convenient & brightest Airbnb in Charleston - located within walking distance to everything our city has to offer.
♥ 2 bedrooms | 1 bathroom | 3 beds
♥ Cozy Setting in Charleston's Finest Neighborhood
♥ Simple Walk to King Street (Walk Score of 99)
Bedroom #1 King Bed
Bedroom #2 King Bed
Common Area: Queen Pullout Couch
- High Speed WiFi + Intelligent TV (Ideal for those Digital Nomads!)
- Totally Stocked Kitchen
Full access to the rental + private parking
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Gnome Café, Baguette Magic, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Browns Court Bakery. We recommend going here for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a 1 block walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, green taxi or yellow cab.
Other Things to Note:
Check in is 4pm. Check out is 10am.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON. PERMIT 02771
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a marvelous time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Patriots Point and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the perfect Charleston vacation rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- To book the largest rental home for your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at Charleston area restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides contain coupons for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Choosing the perfect vacation rental:
- Start by having your family select dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Cozy and Convenient 2BR - Steps Away From King ST! has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the property management company before you book the rental. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine what is best for your vacation family.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Save the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- During arrival, make note of any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- Double-check the property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on great reviews to drive new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.0 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.0 miles
Ready to book Cozy and Convenient 2BR - Steps Away From King ST!?Book Online Get Information Call: