About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Pretty 3 bedroom & 2.5 bathroom unit walkable to everything downtown!
★ Less than 1 block to King Street dining, shopping, and entertainment
★ Intelligent TVs and high-speed Wifi throughout
★ Totally equipped and refreshed kitchen
★ Luxury linens supplied!
Brand new listing! Please see our Superhost account and our 1000s of 5 star reviews!
Can't wait to host you here in Charleston!
Bedroom #1: King Bed + En-Suite + 2 Couch Beds
Bedroom #2: Two Queen Beds
Bedroom #3: Double Bed
Also included with your stay:
✔ Luxury Linens + Towels for 6
✔ High-Speed Internet
✔ Basic Cookware + Service for 6
✔ Bath Conveniences (mini shampoos, conditioners, bath soaps)
✔ Paper/Plastic Products (paper towels, toilet papers, trash bags)
✔ Laundry Detergent
✔ Dishwashing Pods
✔ Iron & Ironing Board & Hair Dryer
1 off-street parking space supplied!
Our team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a fabulous time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
The home is located in the impressive and trendy Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. The area is ideal for a group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao, Fuel, Goulette, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Brown's Court is extraordinary for pastries and coffee. The home is only a short walk from King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and nightlife.
You can walk nearly everywhere downtown from the home, but should you want to rest your feet there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, green taxi or yellow cab are a few options. There is also a city-wide bicycle share program called Holy City Spokes, which is a very economical way to rent bicycles and savor the city!
YourPad Charleston is full-service property management company here in Charleston, operating over 50 different properties throughout the heart of Downtown! To view all of our homes, please search YourPad Charleston on your preferred search engine!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Museum, or check out an event or a game at TD Arena.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the perfect vacation home experience:
Get the best rental value:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To book the most suitable vacation home within budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Some property management companies offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your family.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines that include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Filter your rental search:
- Choose vacation dates and spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Corner of King Street! 3BD/2.5BA - Walk Everywhere! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine what bed configuration is optimal for your trip.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or costs applied to your invoice.
- Visiting for a single event? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Add the property manager's contact info to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents a lot of issues.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- At Check-in, note any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a terrific time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.3 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.7 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 0.9 miles