- As low as $190/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- Video library
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Close to skiing
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fence around the pool
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- In a village
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Parasailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1872 sq ft (174 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1872 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This handsome 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom Townhome is charming from top-to-bottom! Located in Mount Pleasant, SC, this home is located in a thriving area with tons of great places to see. It is just mins. from downtown, and two local resort island beaches! Just 5.47 miles to Sullivan's Island beach and 7.18 miles from The Isle of Palms beach. Two assigned parking spaces for unit and ample guest parking also. Nearby are plantations, Outlet and Mall Shopping, world class dining and countless outdoor activities and festivals. A great way to stay and play in Charleston without being caught in the hustle and bustle! Minutes away from the famed Authur Ravenel, Jr Bridge where one of the biggest 10k races take place every year. You can walk/run/bicycle or just sightsee from the paths on either side of this gorgeous new bridge. A visit to the Mt Pleasant Memorial Park at the base of the bridge is a must! Sizable gated Playground for kids, picnic spots, fishing pier, plus gift shop, bathrooms and snack bar
This home is roughly 1400 sq.ft and has been modernized to provide an open floorplan downstairs with a modern kitchen, granite island, and stainless appliances.
The decor is modren mediterannean with modern bath sinks. All bedrooms are located on the second floor of the home as well as the guest full bath. with tub/shower. The Master Bedroom features a modern en suite three piece bath with shower. All bedrooms contain one queen size bed with high quality beds and ample closet space. Beds will be freshly made with towel sets laid out for your convenience. Additional sheets and towels are available in the upstairs linen closet. Starter kits with Toilet Paper, paper towels, and cleaning items, etc. will be supplied to start your vacation off right!
A handsomely landscaped and fenced patio is tucked in back off the dining room/living room complete with gas grille, and outdoor dining table with umbrella.
DON'T MISS THIS GREAT ESCAPE! PHOTOS DO NOT LIE, THIS IS A MUST SEE!
Entertainment: 1TV, DVD/VCR, WIFI
OTHER AMMENTIES: Pool, Tennis Courts, Basketball Court, Lake
Accommodation: Will comfortably sleep 6 guests.
Kids under the age of 11 are limited to 3.
Minimum age to book this property: 25
Pet Policy: Not Accepted
Smoking: Not Accepted
*Monthly lease may be available January and February.
This is a residential neighborhood. No events or events are allowed.
Short Term Rental Permit #STR20-0124
Mt Pleasant Business License #20108379
About the Area
Located in Mount Pleasant, this vacation home is in the city center and on the waterfront. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Fairmount Shopping Plaza Shopping Center and Mount Pleasant Towne Centre. Traveling with kids? Consider USS Yorktown, or check out an event or a game at TD Arena. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Charleston. To book the most suitable vacation home for your budget, we highly recommend reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Charleston area restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitor guides contain coupons for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select your vacation week and maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Beautiful Townhome 10 min from Charleston & Beach, Pool, Tennis Court! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible online. If they are not listed, email or call the property owner before you reserve the rental. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or could be applied to your agreement.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Add the property manager's information to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many difficulties.
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Upon arrival, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a terrific stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property management company was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- I'on Village Mt. Pleasant, SC - 0.5 miles
- Memorial Waterfront Park - 2.0 miles
- Patriot's Point - 2.5 miles
- Pitt Street Park - 3.0 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 3.5 miles
- Fort Sumter - 3.5 miles
- Boone Hall Plantation - 3.5 miles
- Fort Moultrie - 3.7 miles