- As low as $226/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- Video library
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Close to skiing
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fence around the pool
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- In a village
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Parasailing nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1872 sq ft (174 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1872 square feet
This charming 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom Townhome is pretty from top-to-bottom! Located in Mount Pleasant, SC, this home is located in a thriving area with tons of great places to see. It is just mins. from downtown, and two local resort island beaches! Just 5.47 miles to Sullivan's Island beach and 7.18 miles from The Isle of Palms beach. Two assigned parking spaces for unit and ample guest parking also. Nearby are plantations, Outlet and Mall Shopping, world class dining and countless outdoor activities and festivals. A great way to stay and play in Charleston without being caught in the hustle and bustle! Minutes away from the famed Authur Ravenel, Jr Bridge where one of the biggest 10k races take place every year. You can walk/run/bicycle or just sightsee from the paths on either side of this elegant new bridge. A visit to the Mt Pleasant Memorial Park at the base of the bridge is a must! Grand gated Playground for kids, picnic spots, fishing pier, plus gift shop, bathrooms and snack bar
This home is roughly 1400 sq.ft and has been modernized to provide an open floorplan downstairs with a modern kitchen, granite island, and stainless appliances.
The decor is modren mediterannean with modern bath sinks. All bedrooms are located on the second floor of the home as well as the guest full bath. with tub/shower. The Master Bedroom features a modern en suite three piece bath with shower. All bedrooms contain one queen size bed with high quality beds and ample closet space. Beds will be newly made with towel sets laid out for your convenience. Additional sheets and towels are available in the upstairs linen closet. Starter kits with Toilet Paper, paper towels, and cleaning items, etc. will be supplied to start your vacation off right!
A charmingly landscaped and fenced patio is tucked in back off the dining room/living room complete with gas grille, and outdoor dining table with umbrella.
DON'T MISS THIS GREAT ESCAPE! PHOTOS DO NOT LIE, THIS IS A MUST SEE!
Entertainment: 1TV, DVD/VCR, WIFI
OTHER AMMENTIES: Pool, Tennis Courts, Basketball Court, Lake
Accommodation: Will comfortably sleep 6 guests.
Kids under the age of 11 are limited to 3.
Minimum age to book this property: 25
Pet Policy: Not Accepted
Smoking: Not Accepted
*Monthly lease may be available January and February.
This is a residential neighborhood. No events or events are allowed.
2023 Short Term Rental Permit #ST230026
Mt Pleasant Business License #20108379
About the Area
Located in Mount Pleasant, this vacation home is in the city center and on the waterfront. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston Harbor Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Fairmount Shopping Plaza Shopping Center. Traveling with kids? Consider Patriots Point, or check out an event or a game at Charleston Gaillard Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the best Charleston rental experience:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To find the best value, try changing your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer warmer temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to pick the perfect rental in Charleston:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation week, and select a budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family requires. Beautiful Townhome 10 min from Charleston & Beach, Pool, Tennis Court! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is almost always accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property manager before booking the vacation property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine what is best for your vacation.
- If there's a certain Charleston area destination you love, look for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property management company about your furry family members before booking.
During your stay:
- We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your family's visit, make note of any problem areas upon check in. Contact the host right away to record your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many issues.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Double-check the property to confirm that you've packed everything at departure. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on good reviews to propel new reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will will be grateful for your experience find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- I'on Village Mt. Pleasant, SC - 0.5 miles
- Memorial Waterfront Park - 2.0 miles
- Patriot's Point - 2.5 miles
- Pitt Street Park - 3.0 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 3.5 miles
- Fort Sumter - 3.5 miles
- Boone Hall Plantation - 3.5 miles
- Fort Moultrie - 3.7 miles
- City Market - 4.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 4.2 miles
Ready to book Beautiful Townhome 10 min from Charleston & Beach, Pool, Tennis Court!?Book Online Get Information Call: