About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1872 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This handsome 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom Townhome is pretty from top-to-bottom! Located in Mount Pleasant, SC, this home is located in a thriving area with tons of great places to see. It is just mins. from downtown, and two local resort island beaches! Just 5.47 miles to Sullivan's Island beach and 7.18 miles from The Isle of Palms beach. Two assigned parking spaces for unit and ample guest parking also. Nearby are plantations, Outlet and Mall Shopping, world class dining and countless outdoor activities and festivals. A great way to stay and play in Charleston without being caught in the hustle and bustle! Minutes away from the famed Authur Ravenel, Jr Bridge where one of the biggest 10k races take place every year. You can walk/run/bicycle or just sightsee from the paths on either side of this gorgeous new bridge. A visit to the Mt Pleasant Memorial Park at the base of the bridge is a must! Extensive gated Playground for kids, picnic spots, fishing pier, plus gift shop, bathrooms and snack bar
This home is roughly 1400 sq.ft and has been refreshed to provide an open floorplan downstairs with a modern kitchen, granite island, and stainless appliances.
The decor is modren mediterannean with modern bath sinks. All bedrooms are located on the second floor of the home as well as the guest full bath. with tub/shower. The Master Bedroom features a modern en suite three piece bath with shower. All bedrooms contain one queen size bed with high quality beds and ample closet space. Beds will be newly made with towel sets laid out for your convenience. Additional sheets and towels are available in the upstairs linen closet. Starter kits with Toilet Paper, paper towels, and cleaning items, etc. will be supplied to start your vacation off right!
A gorgeously landscaped and fenced patio is tucked in back off the dining room/living room complete with gas grille, and outdoor dining table with umbrella.
DON'T MISS THIS GREAT ESCAPE! PHOTOS DO NOT LIE, THIS IS A MUST SEE!
Entertainment: 1TV, DVD/VCR, WIFI
OTHER AMMENTIES: Pool, Tennis Courts, Basketball Court, Lake
Accommodation: Will comfortably sleep 6 guests.
Kids under the age of 11 are limited to 3.
Minimum age to book this property: 25
Pet Policy: Not Accepted
Smoking: Not Accepted
*Monthly lease may be available January and February.
This is a residential neighborhood. No events or events are allowed.
Short Term Rental Permit #STR20-0124
About the Area
Located in Mount Pleasant, this vacation home is in the city center and on the waterfront. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Upper King Design District. Traveling with kids? Consider USS Yorktown, or check out an event or a game at TD Arena. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the optimal Charleston area vacation home experience:
Get the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in Charleston. To get the best value, consider shifting your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guides contain money saving offers on local shops and restaurants.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select your vacation week and max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Beautiful Townhome 10 min from Charleston & Beach, Pool, Tennis Court! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, contact the property manager before you reserve the rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to work out which bed configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's an individual Charleston area attraction you crave, keep an eye out for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your smartphone.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Protect your property!
- To make certain that damages aren't attributed to your family's stay, note any problem areas when you arrive. Get in touch with the rental manager immediately to record any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a fantastic resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Re-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a great stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your property and/or host was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- I'on Village Mt. Pleasant, SC - 0.5 miles
- Memorial Waterfront Park - 2.0 miles
- Patriot's Point - 2.5 miles
- Pitt Street Park - 3.0 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 3.5 miles
- Fort Sumter - 3.5 miles
- Boone Hall Plantation - 3.5 miles
- Fort Moultrie - 3.7 miles