- As low as $194/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Video games
- 1 bathroom
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a hospital
- No pets allowed
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 920 sq ft (85 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 920 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to our calming, freshly refreshed, 3br 1ba. home. We are conveniently located just off of Folly Rd., a premier location between Folly Beach and Downtown Charleston.
The home is only 4 miles from the beach and 8 miles from downtown Charleston. There is plenty of parking in the 3 car driveway. You will also have access to the private main entrance, newly remodeled kitchen and bath, and all of your basic amenities within the home. We hope you appreciate this alluring space as much as we do!
Certificate of Operation #00971
The home is a split level and set up like a duplex. The landlords live on the bottom floor. You will have private access to the driveway, main entrance, and top floor, which is the 3bdr, bath, kitchen, and living room during your stay. The only shared space is the laundry room on the bottom floor.
The relaxing, open layout can be adored in the bright accommodating living room. The living room includes a wall-mounted 42-inch flat-screen TV with ROKU which features Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, Pandora, and any other streaming service that you have access to. The TV antenna also provides local channels to stay current. PS3 with games and DVD'S.
You can rest assured that the wifi will keep up with your demands if you are here on business, or if everybody is using their wifi devices, with the 500mbs of high-speed internet.
A Freshly modernized, reasonably equipped kitchen, includes a coffee maker with coffee, a toaster, blender, rice cooker, and even a crockpot for those long days at the beach. There is also a enormous sink, a full-sized refrigerator, and dishwasher.
Get a good nighttime's rest to recharge for more adventures in the roomy king bed, stay casual in the beach-themed queen, or get some work done in the beautiful modern room with bunk beds and a modest office.
New linens, towels, dish towels, coffee, tea, sugar, and basic seasonings are all supplied. In addition, iron, ironing board, hairdryer, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, and bath soap are supplied.
There is also a laundry room with a full-sized washer and dryer located on the bottom floor which is shared with the landlord.
Our guests have private access to all of the following:, the driveway and some off-street parking, the main entrance, and the entire top floor. The top floor consists of the living room, kitchen, bathroom, and three bedrooms.
The laundry room has a jack and jill layout and is the only shared space in the home. It is located on the bottom floor of the home.
The home is located in James Island which features being a prime location in the Charleston area. James Island is mere miles from Folly Beach and the city but also has many other attractions on the island. James Island County Park is only 3 miles away and has a waterpark, dog park, playground, complimentary splash zone for kids, rock climbing wall, ropes course, cycling, crabbing, boating, and kayaking to list a few of their amenities.
From this location, the nearest grocery store is only half a mile from the home. There is also a Walmart, Gold’s Gym, and a handful of eateries less than a mile away. Additional locations and attractions such as the Angel Oak Tree, Trophy Lakes, Kiawah Island, Seabrook Island, Sullivans Island, Mt. Pleasant, and the Charleston International Airport, are all within less than a 25-mile radius, Kiawah being the furthest.
James Island, SC is a outstanding location to discover and lay your head at nighttime to recharge for a seemingly countless array of sites and activities that are available here in Charleston, SC.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Splash Zone Waterpark and Charleston Museum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the perfect rental home experience:
Finding the best value:
- Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring is a good way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- The earlier you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your rental home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines contain discounts for local tours and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- First and foremost, have your family choose date ranges and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Clean 3BDR Guest Suite Between Downtown and Beach #00971 has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available on booking pages. If not, reach out to the property management company before you book the vacation property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is best for your family.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your . We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make certain that damages are not attributed to your stay, record any problem areas when you arrive. Make contact with the rental manager immediately to report any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents a lot of issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your home life. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Re-check the property to make sure that you've packed everything at departure. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on great reviews to inspire more reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- James Island County Park - 2.1 miles
- Folly Beach Fishing Pier - 4.1 miles
- White Point Garden - 4.5 miles
- Folly Beach County Park - 4.6 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 4.6 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 4.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 4.8 miles
- City Marina - 4.8 miles
Ready to book Clean 3BDR Guest Suite Between Downtown and Beach #00971?Book Online Get Information Call: