- As low as $173/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Streaming services
- Video games
- 1 bathroom
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Flat-screen TV
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking includes off-street options
- Power boating nearby
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Rice cooker
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 920 sq ft (85 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 920 square feet
Welcome to your peaceful getaway on James Island! Our 3br 1ba unit is located 4 miles from Folly Beach and 8 miles from downtown. You'll be able to savor all the benefits of both the city and the beach.
This charming home has a private main entrance and plenty of parking in the 3-car driveway. All your basic amenities are supplied for you within the home so that you can focus on what really matters: appreciating painless access to both beach and urban attractions. There's something here for everybody and we hope you appreciate this handsome space and the location as much as we do!
Certificate of Operation #00971
The home is a split level and set up like a duplex. The landlords live on the bottom floor. You will have private access to the driveway, main entrance, and top floor, which is the 3bdr, bath, kitchen, and living room during your stay. The only shared space is the laundry room on the bottom floor.
The calming, open layout can be appreciated in the bright accommodating living room. The living room includes a wall-mounted 42-inch flat-screen TV with ROKU which features Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, Pandora, and any other streaming service that you have access to. The TV antenna also provides local channels to stay current. PS3 with games and DVD'S.
You can rest assured that the wifi will keep up with your demands if you are here on business, or if everybody is using their wifi devices, with the 500mbs of high-speed internet.
A Recently refreshed, reasonably equipped kitchen, includes a coffee maker with coffee, a toaster, blender, rice cooker, and even a crockpot for those long days at the beach. There is also a huge sink, a full-sized refrigerator, and dishwasher.
Get a good nighttime's rest to recharge for more adventures in the roomy king bed, stay casual in the beach-themed queen, or get some work done in the classy modern room with bunk beds and a modest office.
New linens, towels, dish towels, coffee, tea, sugar, and basic seasonings are all supplied. In addition, iron, ironing board, hairdryer, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, and bath soap are included.
There is also a laundry room with a full-sized washer and dryer located on the bottom floor which is shared with the landlord. The laundry room and supplies are complimentary to use for our guests as well!
Our guests have private access to all of the following:, the driveway and some off-street parking, the main entrance, and the entire top floor. The top floor consists of the living room, kitchen, bathroom, and three bedrooms.
The laundry room has a jack and jill layout and is the only shared space in the home. It is located on the bottom floor of the home and the guests may use this space as needed.
The home is located in James Island which features being a prime location in the Charleston area. James Island is mere miles from Folly Beach and the city but also has many other attractions on the island. James Island County Park is only 3 miles away and has a waterpark, dog park, playground, complimentary splash zone for kids, rock climbing wall, ropes course, cycling, crabbing, boating, and kayaking to list a few of their amenities.
From this location, the nearest grocery store is only half a mile from the home. There is also a Walmart, Gold’s Gym, and a handful of eateries less than a mile away. Additional locations and attractions such as the Angel Oak Tree, Trophy Lakes, Kiawah Island, Seabrook Island, Sullivans Island, Mt. Pleasant, and the Charleston International Airport, are all within less than a 25-mile radius, Kiawah being the furthest.
James Island, SC is a fabulous location to discover and lay your head at nighttime to recharge for a seemingly countless array of sites and activities that are available here in Charleston, SC.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. Historic Rice Mill and American Theater are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Fort Lamar Historic Preserve and Charleston Museum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the best Charleston vacation home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- To find the best value, try shifting your family's Charleston area trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warmer weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides which often include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Begin by choosing your a vacation week and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Wonderful 3BDR Guest Suite Sits Between Downtown and the Beach #00971 has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the property management company before you reserve the rental. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Is your family looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
Tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, television set or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many concerns.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let crooks spoil your vacation.
- Upon arrival, record any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected everything. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to stimulate more reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.