- As low as $165/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Excellent location on East Bay Street. Very close to waterfront park, the market, eateries, shopping, historic tours, etc. This is a 3rd story condo, with elevator access, private porch overlooking East Bay Street. 3 Bedrooms that sleep 6 total, but there is a 2nd living room with a pullout couch. Could sleep 8 comfortably.
About the Area
Downtown Corporate Condo/Apartment For Rent is located in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Old Slave Mart Museum and Dock Street Theater are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Charleston City Market and Rainbow Market Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or TD Arena.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Rental property booking tips:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Summer is high season in Charleston. To find the best value, consider changing your family's Charleston area vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer great weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides that include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your Search:
- Choose a group leader, choose your dates, and choose a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Downtown Corporate Condo/Apartment For Rent has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available on booking websites. Otherwise, call the property management company before you reserve your home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine what is best for your vacation group.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or might be applied to your agreement.
Advice for your stay:
- Put the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- Upon check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to compel new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.1 miles
- City Market - 0.1 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.1 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.1 miles
- Washington Square - 0.2 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.3 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.3 miles
- City Market - 0.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.1 miles
Ready to book Downtown Corporate Condo/Apartment For Rent?Book Online Get Information Call: