- As low as $165/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 1 bathroom
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Dining table
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- On the bay
- Porch or lanai
- Smoke-free property
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Excellent location on East Bay Street. Very close to waterfront park, the market, eateries, shopping, historic tours, etc. This is a 3rd story condo, with elevator access, private porch overlooking East Bay Street. 3 Bedrooms that sleep 6 total, but there is a 2nd living room with a pullout couch. Could sleep 8 comfortably.
About the Area
Located near the bay, this apartment is in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Waterfront Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
How to get the best Charleston rental home experience:
Getting the most from your budget:
- Summer months are high season in Charleston. Book your rental in Fall or Spring months to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are reserved early. Booking your vacation home six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines contain discounts for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Planning and choosing your Charleston area rental home:
- Select a group leader, select your dates, and choose a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Downtown Corporate Condo/Apartment For Rent has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available on booking pages. Otherwise, email the property management company before booking your rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a specific Charleston area beach you are enamored with, keep an eye out for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly rental. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the owner's contact information to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To make sure no damages are attributed to your visit, make note of any problem areas during arrival. E-mail the rental manager immediately to record any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of problems.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- Double-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a fantastic vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.1 miles
- City Market - 0.1 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.1 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.1 miles
- Washington Square - 0.2 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.3 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.3 miles