- As low as $89/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 1 bathroom
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This roomy home is the ideal rental! Only a 10 min. walk away from Charleston's famed King Street and seated on the gorgeous Cannon Street. A short walk down the block will show you the string of gorgeous Southern residential homes, local stores and shop fronts, and eateries! This 3 bedroom 1 bath is waiting for you!
✰Bedroom #1: King Bed
✰Bedroom #2: Queen Bed
✰Bedroom #3: Queen Bed
Common Space: Queen Airbed + Couch
Entire Private Rental (1st Floor) + Outdoor Space + Private Parking
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Porchetta Shop, Southbound, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish and many more! Our guests and neighbors also rave about Welton's Tiny Bakeshop and Kudu Coffee. We recommend going to either for a cup of locally-roasted coffee or their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very trendy King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as countless buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Lyft, Charleston Bicycle Taxi, Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03930
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a excellent time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Charleston Music Hall and Aiken-Rhett House Museum are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Note from host: Charge may apply
Charleston area vacation rental tips and tricks:
How to get the best rental value:
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked early. Reserving your vacation home six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in coastal SC. Booking your vacation home in the Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides that include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Filter your search:
- Choose a group leader, select your trip dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Charleston Home - Walk to King Street! has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is often available online. Otherwise, email or call the property management company before you reserve the property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is optimal for your family.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or may be applied to your contract.
- Looking for special amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
Know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Save the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few issues.
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- To make certain that no damages are attributed to your stay, make a record of any problem areas during check in. Speak to the rental manager immediately to relay any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often an excellent source for finding the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on good feedback to propel new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 1.0 miles