- As low as $115/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- 1 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Laundry detergent
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking includes off-street options
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
This adorable studio apartment in the heart of Downtown Charleston's appealing Ansonborough neighborhood is the ideal space for someone who needs minimal space but wants to experience Charleston like a true local! This third floor apartment features an open concept layout with gorgeous furnishings that add a opulent feel.
Walk up the stairs to the third floor and you are greeted with the roomy porch that acts as an additional living space. Here you will find a comfortable couch and coffee table as well as a bistro table for outdoor dining. This is the ideal space to savor your morning coffee or sip on beverages with some friends al fresco!
Enter through the front door and you are in the open living, dining, and kitchen space. There is a cozy seating area which features two comfortable and chic chairs. The modest dining table can also double as a work from home space. The kitchen is modest yet efficient with plenty of cabinet storage and counter space for prep! The kitchen is entirely outfitted with all of your cooking essentials.
While technically the bedroom is open to the rest of the apartment, it does feel private with the wall that separates it from the sitting area. Here you will find a comfortable Queen size bed, and a enormous TV. While the fireplace is not for guest use, it adds a bit of Charleston appeal! The bathroom has been newly refreshed and features a handsome tile shower and granite vanity.
This apartment comes with one off-street parking space located in the gated driveway.
*30 day minimum per city regulation. Water, electric, cable/internet and parking included. Animals can be negotiated with pet fee. *
The Neighborhood: Ansonborough
Ansonborough is known for its stately red-brick historic homes, mostly dating to the mid-1800s, along streets lined with palmetto and oak trees. Buzzy Southern eateries, fresh seafood spots, and bakeries cluster on Market Street, while the handsome Charleston Gaillard Center stages Broadway shows and big-name concerts. The close by waterfront offers the South Carolina Aquarium and ferry trips to Fort Sumter.
Other things to note:
Our Housekeeping Team members clean and sanitize all hard surfaces of our vacation homes, including but not limited to floors, countertops, railings, sink faucets, appliances, doorknobs, and light switches. The quality of disinfectants we use should remove 100 percent of the microscopic organisms on surfaces, and effectively stop the spread of disease and viruses. Linens and towels are laundered offsite at our linen facility. There is no evidence to suggest that this particular coronavirus will survive the wash chemistry and temperatures in the wash and dry process. All soiled linens are treated as if they are contaminated.
Our housekeeping staff is trained to use the best hygiene practices at all times. With the combination of these best practices, our employees, clients, and guests should be safe from the spread of coronavirus.
*Unlock our Exclusive Guest Guide which helps avoid all the tourist traps and drastically helps plan your trip*
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests staying with Duvet Homes have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston.
This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway
offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the
peninsula. The property includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch,
dinner, trendy drinks, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and
exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private
and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to
visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on availability and may come at an additional cost.
Day Passes are available at the following prices (pre-purchase only):
- Free: Oct 15th - Apr 14th
- Additional Cost: Apr 15th - Oct 14th
- $30 per person: Sunday through Friday
- $50 per person: Saturdays
Monthly passes can be purchased for a discounted rate
*Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Seasonality, Weather factors, and are
first come, first serve, so please make sure to confirm operating hours for the dates of your stay.
Prices are subject to change.
Any group exceeding 6 or more guests must be approved separately by contacting
the Wonderer directly. If using the Pool area, it is required that events of 6+ rent a Cabana.
All guests must be at least 25 years or older to access the Club and must consent (in
writing) to the Club Rules and Regulations.
*Please also note that Duvet Homes is not the same company as The Wonderer and offers
this as an added perk. If access is not granted to the Wonderer during your stay due to
availability, no inconvenience credits will be awarded, and any issues related to your visit
at The Wonderer must be directed exclusively to The Wonderer staff.*
Supplied With Each Stay:
We provide enough of the following items to get you started: Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion), Mini Dish/Laundry Detergents & Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Free Free High-Speed Internet/WIfi
Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
About the Area
This apartment is located in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Gibbes Museum of Art are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 1 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
Getting the best vacation home experience:
Find your perfect rental home:
- Summer is the most expensive season in Charleston. To book the largest rental for your budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your vacation rental up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Hosts sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines that include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your Search:
- Begin by selecting your vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. 53 Hasell St, Unit G 1Bd/1Ba has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property manager before reserving your rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to determine what configuration is optimal for your vacation family.
- If there's a specific Charleston area destination you simply love, browse properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask your host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Save the directions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Note any issues with the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are beneficial if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Upon check-out, complete a walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on good feedback to propel new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.4 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.4 miles
- City Market - 0.4 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles