- As low as $260/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- In the city center
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1870 sq ft (174 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1870 square feet
Permit Number: 02436
The Space: THE SPACE
Our two-bedroom home has been newly refreshed and has a historic yet modern interior. Throughout the property you’ll find luxury, historic furnishings, including chandeliers, antique leather furnishings and sizable fireplaces, alongside the latest fittings and appliances, including HDTVs and cavernous walk-in showers. The property features:
Two separate living rooms. One - known as ‘The Den’ - has a traditional, enormous interior with two leather armchairs, a impressive illustrated map of Charleston on the ceiling and antique wall mirrors, candle holders and lamps. There is also a queen-size couch bed. The second living room has a modern, bright interior, with a working gas fireplace, a 50-inch HDTV and an L-shaped couch.
Two bedrooms, both with an en-suite bathroom. The roomy master bedroom has a king-size bed, a 42-inch HDTV and a luxury en-suite bathroom with a chandelier, freestanding bathtub and a walk-in shower. There is also an adjacent seating area with access to a private outdoor terrace. The second bedroom has a double bed. There is an en- suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. The pull out couch is located in the library.
A entirely-equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, coffee maker and a refrigerator.
A dining area with a wooden dining table and seating for six.
A downstairs bathroom off the two living areas with a walk-in shower.
A huge wrap-around upstairs porch, ideal for a peaceful drink in the sun.
A laundry area with a washer and dryer.
One complimentary off-street parking space.Guest Access: *Once you Confirm Booking at a StayDuvet property, you will Unlock EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to Charleston's Premier Lifestyle & Wellness Club: THE WONDERER!
The Wonderer (Located in Downtown Charleston) is an adults-only (age 21+) club offering social, work, and wellness amenities in a resort-style environment. From daily exercise classes and social events to multiple lounges and workspace options, a swimming pool with cabanas, all-day dining and drinking, live music entertainment, and more, there’s hardly a reason to ever leave. Feel Charleston’s very own downtown getaway and savor a true departure from the norm. Guests must book access to the wonderer 24 hours in advance using the reservations portal given to them after booking.
*Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Holidays and Seasonality factors, so please make sure to check the Wonderer site for their hours. Please also note that StayDuvet is not the Wonderer and offers this luxury complimentary, if access is not possible to the Wonderer during your stay, there will not be any inconvenience credits awarded, any issues must be taken up directly with The Wonderer staff*
Guests will have full access to their rental along with all the appliances and amenities included with your stay.
Parking in Charleston is a rarity, but luckily this home comes with a dedicated parking spot right out front! Be weary if you are brining a bigger car, as the spot is a bit narrow. If you will be driving a bigger SUV or truck, let us know so we may provide street parking passes.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston with good shopping. Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Patriots Point and Charleston Museum are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best rental home experience:
Finding the best rental value:
- Book your vacation home in the Spring or Fall to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are booked early. Reserving your vacation property six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines that include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting and booking a perfect Charleston area rental:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your vacation week, and select a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Lady Banks House by StayDuvet 1 Block to King! has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is usually available online. Otherwise, email the property management company before you book the property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to establish what is optimal for your vacation family.
- If there's a certain Charleston area attraction you are enamored with, search for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a rental that allows animals. Get specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, property managers charge additional pet fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- Store the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your family's visit, inspect the property for any problem areas upon check in. Speak to the rental manager immediately to record any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often an excellent resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let thieves ruin your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to stimulate future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.2 miles
Ready to book Lady Banks House by StayDuvet 1 Block to King!?Book Online Get Information Call: