- As low as $158/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1710 square feet
**Please note that this home requires a 30-day minimum stay**
Perfectly located in Charleston's Elliotborough neighborhood, this 1710-sq ft Charleston single home is just a stone's throw from all the best eateries, stores, and activities Charleston offers. This cozy 2008 home is just a 5-min. walk to dozen of eateries and bars both in the Cannonborough neighborhood and Upper King Street.
Please note that this home sleeps up to 6 guests: 2 in the third floor primary bedroom (king bed), 2 in each queen bedroom on the second floor.
This home was constructed with modest porches on the second and third floor of the home with vistas of the city. Just one block from King Street and in the heart of downtown Charleston!
Parties and events NOT ACCEPTED in this property.
Guests have access to the front door through the lockbox. The code is given the day of arrival.
The home contains 3 bedrooms. There are two bedrooms on the second floor, which both have queen-size beds and share a bathroom. The primary bedroom on the third floor contains a king-sized bed and the private cavernous bathroom has a sink with a double vanity and standup shower.
Narrow private driveway with space for 1 car!
What do we adore about this neighborhood? Everything!
Each home is unique. The culinary scene for which the Charleston has become so famed is just steps away. Xiao Bao Biscuit, The Grocery, The Ordinary, Chez Nous, Cannon Green, Stars, and Fuel (from Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives) are all just around the corner - among countless others. The exceptional eateries and nightlife of Upper King Street are close enough to walk but far enough to not keep you up all nighttime.
The DASH trolley is complimentary in Charleston. There are 3 routes, and two of the routes have stops just 3 blocks from this property. More information can be found with the route map on the DASH website.
Other Things to Note:
Full kitchen includes dishwasher, tea kettle, coffee maker, toaster oven, garbage disposal, microwave, pots, pans, dishes, silverware, and glassware.
Please note that this home requires a 30-day minimum stay
We appreciate your family pets. However, NO FAMILY PETS ACCEPTED IN THIS PROPERTY EVER.
No smoking is allowed. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is only allowed outside of the property at least 10 feet away please.
Parking notes: One narrow parking spot available in the driveway directly in front of the main door.
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.
Please note that there is a noise ordinance in this neighborhood after 10pm daily, so if you are appreciating yourself please stay inside and be considerate of the neighbors.
Please note that COVID-related cancellations are no longer honored. If a positive COVID diagnosis or exposure to COVID prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, the standard cancellation policy will remain in force. Should a guest choose to cancel their reservation under these circumstances, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation.
Extenuating Circumstances Hurricane Policy: If a Mandatory Evacuation Order is issued by the Governor during the dates of your stay specifically for the county in which the property is located, the extenuating circumstances policy will be in effect, and we will refund any deposits or payments paid by the guest. We shall have no additional liability concerning the reservation. However, if a Mandatory Evacuation Order is NOT issued, then THE STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY WILL REMAIN IN EFFECT SHOULD THE GUEST CHOOSE TO CANCEL THEIR RESERVATION. If inclement weather in any other part of the country or world during the dates of stay prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly recommend guests purchase travel insurance.
Please be advised that by confirming your booking, you are agreeing to the Rental Agreement Policy terms posted publicly on our company website. Should you have any questions, please feel to contact us prior to booking.
Conde Nast has rated Charleston the #1 tourist destination for numerous years. You will appreciate everything our gorgeous historic city has to offer, especially the Southern hospitality in which our residents take such great pride. Don't be surprised if you end up wanting to move here!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Booking your vacation property up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Charleston area area. Book your vacation home in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guide magazines contain deals for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Finding the best rental in the Charleston area area:
- First, have your group decide on a vacation week and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Downtown Charleston 30-Day Rental 1 Block To King has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is generally available on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property management company before you reserve your rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You'll need to determine what is best for your trip.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- If there's an individual Charleston area beach you simply love, look for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
More tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're away. Protect your property!
- Upon arrival, make note of any issues with the property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your peaceful home. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected everything. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on great ratings to propel new bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 1.0 miles